RWBYFanon Social > Introductions, birthdays, and departures.

New Guy

(1/2) > >>

Veritas:
Hey, all. Viv. Umbra recommended this forum to me saying that it was an awesome place to roleplay. I finished watching season 2 of RWBY about half an hour ago, so I'm quite new to the fandom, though I'm not new to roleplaying; I'm actually the one who provided the link for the voice of our dear friend Enz Wraith. I'm not sure what proper protocol is for making characters and getting introduced, but I figured this was a good place to introduce myself, and I've already placed my first character in the WiP thread, since I'd like some help building my first RWBY character. Hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.  8)

Uncouth T-Rex:
Well, Umbra was right.

Hullo, I'm the Official Forum Dad, welcome aboard! You'll no doubt meet many of my awful self-insert characters as you join in. And don't sweat character creation, we've got handy guides in that forum and Staff there to catch you if you goof. It's what reviews are for.

Vox Machinae:
Listen to Viv, and you'll be fine.

... Listen to THIS asshole outside of the character creation forum, and... we'll see.

--- Quote from: Uncouth T-Rex on October 18, 2016, 11:11:51 PM ---Official Forum Dad

--- End quote ---

Knock it off. You are nothing of the sort.

The Mythic Scribe:
Aww... So well should Chaos change his to say 'Unofficial Harem King' now too?

Uncouth T-Rex:
Knock off what, you mean a running joke about my personality that no one ever took seriously until you did just now?

I mean, if it bothers you, well, you're the boss. It ends.

But I'd like to reassure you that I've no intention of stepping over the boundaries my position of Minion entails, and I'm sure the other Staff I've directly asked about those boundaries can confirm this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version