Author Topic: Lost and Found...or Not[CLOSED]  (Read 13911 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found...or Not[CLOSED]
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 08:21:34 PM »
Kei sighed at the sorry sight that was a bunch of kids covering themselves up with bandanas and lead the group through the alleyways, carefully stepping over the two baddies while resisting the urge to take their wallets. Every so often she'd see signs of activity and quickly backtrack to take another corner, wondering if she'd be able to lose the group but it would be too suspicious if she did.

Her hideout being a few blocks from here Kei didn't want a bunch of other students finding it out and possibly forcing their way in, not too mention the goons following them. Taking a while to think about it Kei stopped in her tracks just as a few more baddies came around, immediately rushing to the position of a bunch of kids with bandannas and a suitcase.

"Where to go...where to go Kei murmured, craning back just as someone swung a bat over her head from the front. "That's not very nice.

Flipping backwards, Kei slammed the suitcase into the man's chin and followed up with two kicks as she righted herself up and began pondering once more. About ten more goons closing in from four different alleyways. Kei took out one of them but two more were coming at them from four directions while one stayed behind. A leader maybe?. They visibly hesitated using their guns lest the cops heard them so they rushed on with melee weapons, a couple of bats, swords, and axes. Must have a cheap boss.

"Oh crud. So that's what they were doing. Kei said, sounding a bit worried. They knew that she was going to backtrack if she heard them coming and eventually they pinned them down. No way was she gonna let them take back her loot.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 08:43:02 PM »
Preparing to engage the men attacking them, Alexandra withdrew her twin Kali sticks from her purse.  She looked around, trying to find where she could put down her purse, but deciding that perhaps that would not be wise, in case the group wanted to make a quick escape, she put back one in her purse and wielded just one, along with her purse.  "Try not to kill anybody," she called out, partially trying to intimidate the hostiles, partially trying to admonish the other students.  "The last thing we need is a forensic investigation tying this back to anyone."  With that said, she turned on her one Kali stick, electrifying it and prepared to fight the goons, purse in hand.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 10:28:46 PM »
Up until now Mithra had been mostly calm. A bit twitchy around her classmate, but in control. That al changed the moment her friends were threatened. No one threatend the people she liked. A deep growl reverberated in her throat as she shoved the three of them back into the first alleyway. "Kei. Keep watch over the back alleyway. Protect the younger two and make sure we aren't ambushed from behind again. I can handle this." As Mithra walked forward she removed the massive bade from her back, the black metal and golden engravings seemingly glowing next to her aura. Suddenly gripping tightly with both hands, Mithra swung in a wide arc, seemingly at thin air. With a growl of frustration Mithra let her blade unleash it's hidden power. Jets of intense flames erupted out of her massive blade, Completely shattering the corner of the alleyway it made contact with. The impact sent large fragments of brick and mortar flying at the goons in the left alleyway, knocking on of them out cold. Mithra then used the momentum from her swing to completely spin herself around. Halfway through her turn the already immense blade shot apart into it's chain form. THe jets in the blade fire to life again as Mithra brought the whole thing down with a massive overhead strike, the great chainblade completely fracturing the ground in front of the right alleyway, not harming the fighters but scaring the living shit out of them either way. Mithra stared down those running at her from the central alleyway. "You saw what my blade did to a solid building! What do you think it will do to you?!"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 02:48:18 AM by Seig »
Mithra Ragvos The 4th Year Giantess of Beacon

Mira Ragvos 4th Year Weaponsmith

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 08:39:30 PM »
"Not that I care or anything but breaking shit like that probably ain't legal. Also I am not that young! I'm 19! I am not a kid!" Zwei called back after being shoved back by the giant, sounding visibly annoyed and frustrated, the boy took hold of a sizeable rock as he stumbled to his feet. Zwei might be a student at Beacon but unlike the others, he didn't feel any need to take them during a simple trip into town. As Zwei stumbled around for a moment he shouted once more "I can help too!" He shouted as the rock left his hand with surprising force, impacting one of the thugs in the nose and causing him to slump and fall face first against one of the nearby walls, sliding down until landing in a puddle.
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 10:21:59 PM »
"See, THAT is why I made us wear masks...well, not that it'd be that effective if we're pinned down though. Kei said, wincing as the building took a huge chunk off of it and the goons stopped dead in their tracks, some of them backing away slowly while one of them even shaking in fear. No longer hesitating whether or not to use their guns the other foes drew submachine guns out of their jackets and aimed them at the students.

"Just hand over the gems and we'll let you go. Probably." One of the goons said. He was wearing a purple suit paired with a fedora and matching sunglasses, at his side he caressed his gun, a silver handgun with a brass knuckle grip, "Maybe take ya over to the club and break a few fingers and all. Find out who hired y-"

Just before he could finish his sentence a whizzing blue object slammed into his face knocking him into the people behind him. Unable to process what just happened he groggily got up to his feet and shouted, "ICE 'EM!"

Kei snickered at the scene, pocketing her yo-yo as she held the suitcase up as a shield. Oddly enough it was tough enough to withstand bullets, that would explain why it was almost as heavy as a small car door. They must really want them in pristine condition if they were willing to use this much armor on a stupid suitcase. Crouching down as a barrage of automatic fire came from all directions, Kei leaped up and kicked off a wall, climbing a nearby balcony to escape the gun fire. Thinking on whether to leave the others there to fend for themselves, Kei pondered as a bullet grazed her arm, prompting her to drop a flower pot on the shooter in retaliation.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 10:18:40 PM »
At the sound of gunfire, Alexandra leaped behind a nearby dumpster for cover.  Poking her head from the cover, she saw that a number of thugs were no bearing guns, rather than the melee weapons they started with.  At this point, she was glad that she brought her rifle with her.  Though Alexandra was confident she could have fought off the thugs with her electrified sticks, it was much better that she used the weapon she trained more often with.  Putting her one stick back into her purse, she slipped her rifle off her back and waited, listening for an opening with which she could reach a different vantage point. 

Unfortunately, the enfilade did not seem like it was going to let up anytime soon, so she snuck her rifle across the side of the dumpster to fire some shots back at the shooters, hoping to force them into cover.  Predictably, they did seek cover, and Alexandra took the opportunity to run from the dumpster, summon one of her trademark glyphs, and launch herself onto the roof of one of the buildings border the alleyway.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 11:50:17 PM »
Pain. Pain is a wonderful motivator. It  causes some to cower in fear, others to become obedient. In Mithra's case it causes her to what to smash the skull of anyone that inflicts it upon her. The moment the bullets impacted her flesh Mithra's rage had a narrow focus, the bastard who just told them to fire. With a roar of anger she lowered her shoulder and charged at full seed towards the boss. Her aura flared to life as the bullets bounced off of her, they only served to send her even deeper into her barbarian rage. She didn't care if the lackeys got out of her way or not, even if they didn't they would be moved either way. With a snarl she put every ounce of her force into a massive downward swing, aimed right at the leader's head. The jets roared to life and sent the blade forward at blinding speed. However this was just a diversion, Mithra's real target was the man's face. She watched his reaction to her sword, whichever way he moved he would be there. Right before the sword impacted she lunged towards him, her free hand attempting to make contact with his body. "Just one touch and this is all over!"

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 04:06:54 PM »
No glyphs, poor acrobatic ability and no weapon. Watching his allies disperse away from him in a flash, the twice-masked boy took this as a chance to skulk away, what with the giant drawing any normal man's attention. As the eyes were off of him, he pocketed a small, crude-looking knife that had been knocked from the hands of one of the men brave enough to try and stop Mithra's charge. Gripping it tightly as he moved away, behind the dumpster Alex had hidden behind moments before, simply waiting there, hoping not to draw any attention to himself as long as the bullets continued to fly, not to mention a police response was likely.

While he would normally try to escape now, the fact was that he simply couldn't, if a few thugs saw him running away, a few bullets in the back would put an end to that quickly.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 08:11:21 PM »
"Sorry hon, but I didn't get this far fighting idiots like these all the time." The white suited man said, tripping one of his own men who tried running away, the other squirming on the ground in a fetal position. He didn't mind Mithra's charge and seemed more like he was welcoming it. "Ugh, why does the boss have to send only one competent person to retrieve the goo- AAAGH!"

The sword came down and slammed the man into the concrete, rippling tremors throughout the alleyway as a tether appeared between Mithra and the man's jacket. The whole alleyway quieted down with the gunfire ceasing for a while and the other men looking at each other with looks of fear murmurring different . "Did she just-" ~ "She took down him down in one swing"

Taking the opportunity Kei leaped down from the balcony, swinging off with her yo-yo then landing a well placed double kick into the faces of the two goons behind them. "Odd, I didn't see the guy's aura break though. She said, turning back while her yo-yo zipped back into her hand. "Could be I just missed it. There was a lot of debris anyhow. That or you just pummeled someone without aura into the dirt.

"Well, not my problem. Kei shrugged off the scene, for now losing the innocent vibe, and walked by Mithra, tapping her shoulder with a 'let's get going' gesture while stepping on the guy who tripped earlier. Whistling to Zwei and Alex, Kei waved her hand and motioned them forward. She knew these thug types, they usually wouldn't dare chasing after them after witnessing what happened to their apparent strongest. Social pillars, as usual, take down whatever they were supporting along with them. Kicking the guy's hat off for good measure and wearing it on her own head, Kei ruffled through his jacket and picked up what looked to be a silver pocket watch. This guy had an odd likening to silver, unfortunately he didn't have any hard cash on him. Cheap.
Students

Professors

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2016, 08:56:56 PM »
Upon hearing the whistle from Kei, Alexandra looked up from the scope of her rifle.  Understanding her gesture, Alex nodded and got up from her crouch and ran down the alley, continuing along on top of the buildings as overwatch while they ran on the ground.  She looked back every now and then, just to make sure Zwei didn't get left behind.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2016, 09:29:40 PM »
Mithra stared down at the man she had crushed. Even if the battle was technically over, her body was pulsing with adrenaline. Fire pulsed through her veins as the wheels in her head began to turn. Something wasn't right. Nothing was right about any of this. Why did he go down so easily. Why are there so many after one briefcase. She needed answers, and in her rage induced state she was going to get them.She released her hand from his jacket and wrapped it around his neck, placing a tether on the back. With a grunt she tossed the man over his shoulder, before issuing a command to the other three. "Wait. I have something to do quickly."

With a small growl of effort, her powerful legs propelled her into the air, her free hand touching the nearby wall. Her semblance gave her the anchor she needed to kick off with her great strength and propel herself up and across the alleyway. Once again her free hand created a link the moment it touched the brick, allowing her to kick off once again. She repeated this over and over until she reached the highest point in the alleyway, several stories up.

Mithra pulled her and her new friend up onto the roof. She then turned around and stepped on both of his feet, letting the tether grow slack and leaning him over the edge until the only thing stopping him from falling was her foot. With a booming voice she yelled a command right at his face. "WAKE UP!"

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2016, 03:46:51 PM »
Zwei peeked from behind the dumpster, taking in the scene as he heard a sharp whistle catch his attention. The boy was rather confused, Kei seemed to just be walking away without a worry and he was shocked by this, no worry at all. After a moment he picked up that she wanted him to follow behind her, which he eagerly did. He broke away from the dumpster and ran to catch up with her, feeling safer now that he was closer to an ally.

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:03 AM »
The man groggily woke up and stared at Mithra with a dumb smile, his aura visibly not having broken yet. Feeling the lack of solid ground beneath his feet he tried flailing his legs while his eyes widened in horror.

"M-mama? H-h-hey missy. If you could let me down that would be swell...N-n-not here of course! I don't care about the stones anymore just let me down!"

Kei resisted the urge to laugh but visibly grinned at the  man begging for his life. Though a fall like that probably won't hurt him too much the possibility that he'd break a few bones still existed and with broken bones came emergency services. Emergency services meant cops and cops meant interrogations. Kei herself had never been caught before but there have been a few close calls, most of which involved being involved in groups.

"Hey, you might want to put him down. Kei called, carefully not using Mithra's name. It wouldn't be too hard to look for her if they had a name. Appearance aside she'd stick out like a sore thumb. "Let me interrogate him, hanging people off buildings isn't exactly morally acceptable behavior"

"Y-y-y-yeah! What she said!" The suited man said, his hat falling off and landing conveniently on Zwei's head. "My hat! Ugh never mind just let me down!!!!PLEEEASE!"
Students

Professors

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 06:08:42 PM »
Alexandra watched from atop the rooftop Mithra's intimidation of one of the thugs.  She said nothing, but silently disapproved, not on principle, but because shouting on a rooftop attracted too much attention.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 08:49:39 PM »
Mithra was about to hand over the man when something clicked.  Kei was supposed to be this cute innocent girl. Why was she laughing and asking to interrogate him? She couldn't put all the pieces together, but something told her to not trust Kei. Mithra dropped the man a bit further, not looking at Kei. "I can handle this. And you. You have 2 seconds to answer each of my questions." Mithra glared down at the man, her red eyes burning into his. "First. Who do you work for. Second. Why do you want the briefcase. Three. Give me a reason not to drop you."