Author Topic: Aksel Orion  (Read 3015 times)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Aksel Orion
« on: June 08, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Aksel (Axel)  Orion

Species and Gender: Male Human

Symbol:

Appearance: Aksel is 5'10 ft (178 cm), weighs  140lbs (63.5 kg) He has brown hair that just barely touches the lower area of his neck and has slightly tanned skin. He wears a dark blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Underneath he wears a long sleeve black shirt. Aksel wears dark gray jeans and a pair of black and white sneakers. For armor, he wears a deep red and gray breastplate.

Spoiler: ShowHide

History:   

Aksel was always busy since his family owned a farm which supplied Vale and a number of other kingdoms.He never got to experience what is was like to just relax and do something he personally enjoyed. Aksel is the eldest boy in his family meaning he was the prime example for his younger siblings Rhory, Tzuriel, Auriel, and, Drue. Hobbies were only permitted if they pertained to academics. For a long time, Aksel wanted to learn the piano, but never got any formal training. He ended up teaching himself how to play. This became one of the many secrets he hid from his parents because he'd use his homework time to sneak into the basement to play the old piano. Only his sisters know the secret and do their best to cover for him.

It was easy to say Aksel’s relationship with his parents was a bit strange. He could hold a better relationship with his father than his mother for many reasons. One of them was that he supported Aksel’s decision to attended signal academy when he turned 15 but his mother did not. In her eyes, Aksel was too naïve to be a hunter. Said that his book smarts could get him farther in life. It can be assumed that she is jealous of her son because he was able to be bold and do things without caring if his family supported him. With his sibling, Aksel got along with them fine. Often the eldest sister Aleksa would baby him by referring to him as her pure bread princess which is a long time running joke that Aksel is very dainty even though he is known to handle the harsher jobs on the farm. His little brothers are a bit hesitant to follow Aksel’s lead because of his too carefree attitude. They felt that it was too dangerous to think that way. His Aunt Korra played a heavy role in his life. While his mother refused to pay to send Aksel to Signal Academy, his Aunt was more than willing to help. She gave him money along with giving him a weapon to use.

School life only lasted until he was 12 years old. There was a staff shortage at the farm. To make up for the shortage Aksel was moved to home studies. In the time, he was in traditional school Aksel was known to be the know-it-all in class because he always caught mistakes made by the teacher. His grades always stayed above 90%. If they faltered below Aksel would be punished by his mother giving him the worst jobs on the farm. In class, other students learned that Aksel would believe anything he heard. They began to tell him ridiculous things when it came to homework assignments often leading him to do the wrong questions and fail tests.

Aksel very much enjoyed his time at Signal Academy because he never felt that he had to try and make people like him. He managed to graduate, but when it came time to take the Beacon entrance exam Aksel struggled.

Personality:

Aksel is a rather relaxed person and often seen as high strung upon first meeting. When he has come to know someone, he shows a much more playful side. Aksel is also noted to be very stubborn and hot headed. He sometimes is seen to be soft hearted causing him to be gullible and getting himself stuck in bad situations. With his teammates, Aksel likes to be supportive in any way he can. It can tend to get annoying since he lacks the understanding that being supportive is not always what his team needs in sense of emotional issues. Aksel is little to never aggressive with people. Sometimes his older sibling syndrome, kick in and he will sacrifice sleep, time, energy for his team and or friends.

Aksel has always done well academically, his grades never falter passed 90%, however, he sometimes gives off that dumb farm boy vibe because of some of the questions he asks. He tries his best to be as organized as possible in anything and everything he does.

Aksel has a talent for playing the piano and sharp shooting

Aura and Semblance:

Aura color is crimson red

His Semblance allows him to cover his sniper’s bullets in aura and charge the shot to deal a heavy amount of damage. Aksel is limited to using this ability because it lowers his aura by 2% with every use. The bullets damage is enhanced by 10%. To charge each shot it takes Askel 5 seconds. The bullet can only last 20 seconds with the charge before it goes away and will need to be recharged again. If Aksel recharges a bullet, it cannot use any aura remaining in it as an extra. It will never overcharge, nor can it be undercharged. If any of this occurs the bullet will crack.

Combat Behavior:

Aksel is relatively quiet when it comes to his objectives in battle. He prefers to stay well-hidden and out of sight. His strong suit is landing critical hits on Grim when using his sniper rifle. Aksel is by no means skilled in hand to hand combat and has poor skills in handling melee weapons. When it comes to targets that are not Grimm Aksel struggles to shoot at the appropriate time. He reacts quickly to finding his marks and moving around when he needs to reposition. Aksel can also easily read the environment giving him the upper hand to the best hiding spots. Sometimes he has trigger finger making him waste bullets and almost harming his teammates.

WEAPON

Name: Siren

An enhanced assault rifle made to change into a sniper rifle at any given time but requires a change in ammunition to cater to speed and strength for the different modes. The gun is plated with a light blue metal. In sniper mode, it holds 10 rounds in each clip while the Assault mode has a clip size of 25. To reload a panel to the left of the gun pops out. Once the new clip is in the gun will not open the panel again until the clip is empty. To manually open the panel, you just push to open.

The gun’s bullets for the sniper rifle from are specially made to work with Aksel’s semblance. They will crack if the aura amount added is too much or too little.

Primary Form: An assault rifle that is meant to hit the medium range or close range targets. The gun can be used in fully automatic mode.

Secondary Form: A sniper rifle, when the scope is deployed the barrel of the gun pulls forward with the metal pieces close down around to lock the barrel's position. This is activated by a button near the scope. Meant for long range targets.

History:  Siren is Aksel’s Aunts old sniper rifle.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:17:28 PM by MissyMidna »
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: Aksel Orion
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »
Alright, so most stuff is good but we do need a few things.

If you want a smaller image, I downsized it a bit for you. You don't NEED to change it if you don't want, but the option is there http://i.imgur.com/xHFi7cP.png

For history, we just need it to be a bit more concise? As is, it's a bit disjointed.

You should add something about his intellect in the personality section. Is he smart? Dumb? How does he think things through?

We suggest upping the semblance buff to 10% and cost to 5% to make the semblance more viable, and just a reminder that semblance can either be by aura cost or stamina based depending on the thread.

The weapon needs a bit of extra explanation. It seems to use the same ammo for both forms, yes? If that is the case, something needs to be changed. If both forms used sniper ammo, then the AR form would be very slow firing and if they both used AR ammo the sniper form would be pretty weak.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:26:49 PM »
Personality, I added what was suggested.

Weapon description I changed to both forms having different bullets and different clip sizes.

Semblance I changed what was suggested.

History is unchanged because I haven't gotten the chance to revised and make the edits.

Also, thank you for resizing the picture.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:18:06 PM by MissyMidna »
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »
Alright, let us know when you revise the history.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 10:19:03 PM »
History revised, although I think I made it too short. I tried my best to make it answer as many questions about him as possible.

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 10:00:40 PM »
Group Approved (JJB, Gus, and Janus)
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon