Author Topic: A Gem Among Lost Hope [Team CAFR] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 2155 times)

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
A Gem Among Lost Hope [Team CAFR] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« on: September 14, 2016, 10:08:16 PM »
Conner looked at the two who boarded the airship and checked his gas mask. "What made you want to join this life?
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Marticus

• View Profile
Re: A Gem Among Lost Hope [Team CAFR] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 03:38:01 PM »
Fiona leaned back into the seat and stretched her legs out. "Oh, you know. The excitement and thrill of it all. It seemed like a good way to have fun and get the blood pumping, you feel me? Also, proper introduction. I'm Fiona Roseheart, I'm seventeen and I have the fastest running record in my primary school's athletics team. That's how we do it in school right? Name, age and a cool fact? What about you guys?".

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 11:34:43 AM »
Watching the others board the ship, Rackley grabbed his backpack and followed behind them. Taking the seat in the corner of the ship so as to not be the center of attention, he began to look through his pack to make sure he had everything he needed for the mission. Five mags of explosive rounds, five mags of FMJ rounds and 5 rounds of normal shots. One extra box of each round, which brings my total to one hundred thirty five bullets...hopefully that will be enough he thought, before going through the rest of his supplies. With an extra set of clothing, a canteen of water, a first aid kit, food rations for a day, as well as a few other things, Rackley let out a sigh of relief. Whatever may come there way, he would hopefully be ready for it.

Turning his attention to the conversation at hand, Rackley realized that the group was giving their introductions. Considering the options of either not saying anything or to just give his introduction now and get it over with, Rackley decided to go with the latter. "I'm R-R-Rackley Winch-chester" he mumbled, trying to sound calm and not nervous. "I'm eighteen and..." he paused briefly, trying to think of something cool about himself. "...I'm j-just your average student...nothing cool here..." he finally said, not able to come up with anything. Lowering his eyes to his pack on the ground, Rackley hoped someone else would say something to break the silence.

Following behind the last of the students, Oberon gave the thumbs up to the pilot, indicating that they were ready to go. Taking his seat in the front, closest to the pilot cockpit, Oberon decided to remain quiet and observe the others as they gave their intro. This would be the best time to see how they interact with each other and whether their personalities would get along or not. Thus far, there seemed to be a wide spectrum of personalities with the four. Ranging from friendly and outgoing to quiet and self-conscious, it seemed like it would take awhile before they would grow accustomed to each other. Taking a sip from his canteen, Oberon closed his eyes and continued to listen to the students as the airship took off and began to make it's way towards their destination.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 03:20:38 PM »
"My name is Conner Dragovic. I'm 18, and I was born in Atlas into a military family."
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."