Author Topic: Now that this thing works... Hey, all!  (Read 2949 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Now that this thing works... Hey, all!
« on: September 21, 2016, 06:56:14 PM »
Welcome to a belated 'Hello!' from your friendly neighbourhood Pyrrha Canadian 'mildly-experienced RPer' (read: was involved in a Young Justice RP on Reddit and an X-Men Evolution one way back in the day on iirc ProBoards, plus some LiveJournal multiverse-based RP communities way back when). I've already joined in the fun (hello to Azrail, Griz, and Ophelia's players), but wasn't able to introduce myself here because topic creation was borked in this subforum.

I'm Omega, same name as here on Reddit (where I've been spending an inordinate portion of my Redditing time on /r/RWBY lately), just plain Omega on the /r/RWBY Discord and the Cards Against Remnant games. I only just got into RWBY in the last week or two, but I binged the entire series in a few days (I know, easy to do when any given season is only a few hours long) and am now in withdrawal until October 23 (I don't have RT First membership, so I get it a day late), plus I missed my old RPing days, so I signed up here to fill the gap and take me back to those good old days (what even does 'salad days' mean, anyway? Like what's so nostalgic about salad?), as well as meet and chat with (both in and out of character) some other RPer/fans of the series.

I hail from the East Coast of Canada, one of the few provinces to sit in the timezone that (as far as mainland North America goes) only exists in Canada, the Atlantic timezone (GMT-4). They say the people here are among the nicest/friendliest in the world, and I aspire to be a prime example of that, which would be much easier if I didn't have social anxiety. I enjoy a lot of 'typical geek' hobbies, such as reading, gaming, watching sci-fi and fantasy shows/movies, comics, and (depending on the series) anime and manga.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Now that this thing works... Hey, all!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 05:57:27 AM »
Hello, fellow brethren! I happen to hail from the most syrupy Province of them all!
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 11:46:52 AM »
Awesome, a fellow Canucklehead to talk about the ridiculously temperamental Atlantic weather with! And of course the reason we're all here, RWBY and non-canon RWBY RP. And possibly events such as Hal-Con? Which, incidentally, I'm attempting to prepare a Jaune cosplay for, and be a part of a big RWBY photoshoot set up by the Nova Scotia Rooster Teeth fan group on Facebook.
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 11:56:54 AM »
Welp, semi-atlantic weather. The most syrupy province is Quebec :P Although I have family in northwestern NB!

And yes, NS can get some insane stuff from time to time. My heart goes out to you.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"