Author Topic: Team MARS [4/4]  (Read 4133 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Team MARS [4/4]
« on: October 08, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »
Reginald Royale is looking for a team! I'd actually prefer for him to not be team leader, but you can expect him to a lil' bitch about it.

So, right now it seems we have:

1. Reginald Royale
2. Shiroe Pendragon
3. Ash Feuer
4. Marshal Oranzova

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:14:31 AM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Beacon 1st Year Team [1/4]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »
Maybe Shiroe can join. The Bourgeois must stick together!
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Ever Professional

• View Profile
Re: Beacon 1st Year Team [2/4]
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 10:07:01 PM »
Maybe Ash could join up with this team; it sounds like some great stuff could come out of it. (Hopefully that doesn't sound too pretentious.
Ash Feuer- First Year Student of Beacon of Team MARS - "Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent idea?  Oh Atlas, you're serious."

Ebony Dunstan- First Year Student of Haven- "Come on everybody,  let's do something fun!"

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 02:00:45 AM »
Dude, your signature is definitely not pleasant to the eyes. The color against the dark background makes it hard to see.

Judging by Ash's personality he'd get along GREAT with Reggie. XD
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 02:43:29 AM »
I'd like to put Marshal up for this as an extra. Waiting to see if a friend will join the site or not.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:45:04 AM by Martian »
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: Beacon 1st Year Team [3+1/4]
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »
I'm just gonna make a different character to go with my other friend. I'm down to join this team, especially because Marshal and Reginald are hopefully going to have some interesting interactions in this thread.

Also, I think it'd be funny if Marshal ended up being leader to make Reginald even saltier, since Marshal's super laid-back and lazy.

One thing I noticed when looking at everyone's profile is that all three of you are ranged combat users, so Marshal would be the only CQC on the team.

EDIT: So Xar and I have been talking over team names, colors and who the leader should be. We managed to come up with Team MARS, the color is Rust #b7410e, and the leader of the team would be Marshal. Is everyone cool with all that? We could start initiation whenever if that works.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:23:43 AM by Martian »
Marshal Oranzova- 1st Year Beacon Student, Leader of Team MARS - "Man, this is totally gonna cut into my nap."
Robin Teale- 1st Year Beacon Student, Team TRTA - "That's the most dangerous thing I've ever heard. Let's do it."

Ever Professional

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 12:42:13 AM »
Sounds like a plan.
Ash Feuer- First Year Student of Beacon of Team MARS - "Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent idea?  Oh Atlas, you're serious."

Ebony Dunstan- First Year Student of Haven- "Come on everybody,  let's do something fun!"

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 01:13:48 AM »
I'm a-okay with that.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Martian

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: Team MARS [4/4]
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 11:01:55 AM »
Ok, cool! We can start initiation any time you guys are ready.