Author Topic: Another first year Team(Pt. II - Electric Bogaloo)  (Read 16324 times)

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
Re: Another first year Team(Pt. II - Electric Bogaloo)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »
So what do we do now?
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
Decide on leader and come up with a team name.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 12:27:44 PM »
Mainly, we still need a leader and a name. First thing can be resolved pretty quickly: If I recall correctly we already settled on Xanh as the leader, would you be fine with that, or do you have another suggestion?

For a name let's see what we got to work with letter wise.

G | S

V | B

A | A (Wew, I dunno why, but I think we'll settle on the A here...)

X | K

and any possible arrangement of these. Anybody see anything? I couldn't spot something on the first look, but then again English is not my primary language and I might not know all dem fancy words.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:29:17 PM by Kiith »

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 03:37:43 PM »
Team KABS?
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 10:00:39 PM »
Everyone except Viridian could be the leader but I'll maintain my vote for Xanh. Also there is a table to make all combinations somewhere that will make things easier.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kiith

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 06:09:24 AM »
I have heard about that table, too, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I just spent some time scribbling all the combinations I could think off together and stared at them for a while. That lead me to a few - and a slight phobia for these letters -

AKBS (Arquebus)
BASK (Basket)
XVGA (Extravaganza)
KABG (Cabbage)
KVAS (Kvass, though I don't know how the school would look at a team named after alcoholic beverages)

I personally like KABG, because you can quite easily associate a colour with it and it made me chuckle a bit.

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 06:29:26 AM »
KABG seems to be the best one, colour rule-wise.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 08:14:23 AM »
I concur that KABG seems best as I like to adhere to the colour rule. But I also love the idea of a team named after liquor. Shame this isn't Revya's team.

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 12:42:44 PM »
We could go real fancy and be Team KABS, which is cabaiste, which is Irish for cabbage.

Kiith

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 03:15:15 PM »
Uh, that's pretty smart actually. I like it.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2016, 06:23:44 PM »
I'm in for that.

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2016, 12:03:23 AM »
I'm in for that
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"

Kiith

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2016, 06:41:22 AM »
Excellent, that means this is settled. So now we only need a colour and then we're all good.

I suggest either

#ccff66

or if that's a bit too light

#33cc33

Sesh

• Been Around

• Fails Basic Reading Comprehension

• Personal Text
    Every RPG worth a damn has stats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2016, 10:34:03 AM »
Btw Kiith I'm not trying to grab my spot back or anything, but I'm around and active, I just didn't know this thread existed. With all the new people flooding in, one "first year team" thread looks pretty much the same as all the others. I generally don't keep up with new threads since I'm already busy with the ones I'm in, so if you need me just send a pm and I'll respond real quick.
We can't have three different signatures anymore? Fuck the new board that's it I'm out.

Note for anyone who actually reads my character profiles: They're all jokes. Like...seriously. Anything that seems dumb is probably intentional, and even if it isn't I'll say it is to avoid admitting that I'm anything less than perfection.

Cael DeWitt

Francis Haldstrom

Hyacacinth Makal

William Staniforth Donahue

Kiith

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2016, 10:46:47 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry Sesh. It was just that this was waiting around for quite a long time (I think it must have been close to 2 months?) and going after the fact that you did not respond despite occasionaly posting in other places made it seem to me that you lost interest. Granted, I should have just wrote you a pm and the thing might have been solved - first I thought you were busy and wouldn't read it anyway, and then I forgot. Sorry for that.