Author Topic: Huntsman 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Aurelia Caelius vs. Ceramite Gunmetal  (Read 6607 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Huntsman 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Aurelia Caelius vs. Ceramite Gunmetal
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2018, 06:50:14 AM »
With his opponent fallen to the ground from his shotgun blast Ceramite wasted no time following her standing over her and bringing Ultio down on her chest with his full force once again.
Ceramite Battle Data

Aura Level: 82%

Full force smash :20%
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 03:25:00 PM »
Despite being down and in pain, Aurelia remained combat aware. Being in the situation she was in, she had no choice but to wait until Ceramite left himself vulnerable; any sooner and she'd still be at a heavy disadvantage. As Ceramite reared up to land a heavy strike, she rolled herself out of the way, scrambled back to her feet, and re-armed herself with her weapon which fortunately hadn’t landed far.

Aurelia set herself up in a defensive, reactionary stance as she waited for Ceramite’s next move.

Aura: 56% 56% ( 0%) + 0% ( 3.75%)( 0%) overcharge
Fatigue: 34% 37% ( 3%)
Ammo: [-----] || [-----]
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 05:19:45 AM »
Ceramite moved forward as his opponent moved back hoping to stay on her. Once again making a great heavy swing this time at her side as she scrambled up.
Can't let her get her breath. I can't let myself lose here.

Ceramite Battle Data

Aura level: 82%

Heavy shot: 16%
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2018, 08:39:14 PM »
Aurelia raised her weapon to block of the attack, its impact forcing her feet to dig deeper into the ground and sending a jolt of pain into her palms. Moving on its own to protect itself, her body kicked [1] at Ceramite's abdominal region in an effort to remove itself from the danger. Aurelia herself took advantage of the opportunity and sent a vertical swipe aimed at Ceramite’s dominant shoulder [2].

[1] – 2%
[2] – 6%

Aura: 56% 54% ( 2%) + 0.5% ( 0%)( 0.5%) overcharge
Fatigue: 37% 41% ( 4%)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:21:29 PM by Kaliot »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:33 AM »
Ceramite barely even reacted to the kick and while the enemies weapon connected with the shoulder of the hand holding Ultio his other arm snapped out straight at Aurelia's face gripping and slamming it into the fortunately soft sand beneath them before flinging his arm forward to throw her across the ring.

Ceramite Battle Data

Aura level: 74%

Slam into sand: 2%

Throw: up to you if any.

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »
The grab to Aurelia’s face was so sudden that she couldn’t react, and by the time that she could, her head had already been slammed against the fortunately sandy ground and she was sent flying several meters away from Ceramite.

As she skid across the ground, she managed to stabilize herself, and at the end of her slide, she was in a knelt position facing toward her opponent. Aurelia’s eyes narrowed in on Ceramite. Shifting her eyes to Exitium, her eyes continued to do so as she realized the situation she was in.

Aurelia dug her toes into the sand and launched herself forward with so much force that she lost her footing. After stumbling for a few seconds, she regained herself and charged toward Ceramite, slightly off-center favoring the side nearest Exitium. With her eyes keenly dialed on Ceramite, she held her weapon tightly, ready to strike [no attack].

Aura: 54% 52.5% ( 1.5%) + 0.5% ( 0.5%)( 0.5%) overcharge
Fatigue: 41% 44% ( 4%)

Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 09:18:22 AM »
Ceramite took the opportunity he had while his opponenet was away from him to reload Ultio. He then raised ultio and waited for his opponent to reach him, ready to bring it down on her head if she continued her reckless charge

Ceramite Battle Data
No changes.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 02:52:40 AM by arcus_gray »

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2019, 02:29:51 AM »
Kaliot concedes.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade