Author Topic: Torturous Aftermath [Open]  (Read 10022 times)

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
Re: Torturous Aftermath [Open]
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »
"Make no mistake, it would have killed me had I been alone," Azrail cautioned. "And I wouldn't be going on any searches for this thing, even if it was still around. It's a bit strange, but t17 up and vanished about two weeks ago."
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 12:38:18 AM »
Kale smiled slyly and said "Nothing Vanishes without a trace not without help, if its out there its simply in hiding and if that's the case and not destroyed I almost garentee that someone out there knows where it is... I intend to find out who and where.", this was a chalange that she knew she would like since it would require her to pull out the big guns."Can you give me a description of t17? If not that just makes it all the harder, and don't even think about trying to get me to back off as soon as it hospitalized you it made things personal."
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 10:21:35 PM »
"Kale, please don't. It's not evil, just confused, angry, and alone. I'm not going to tell you what it looks like, you'll only get yourself killed," Azrail pleaded weakly. Almost imperceptibly, minuscule sparks of black lightning began to race up and down Azrail's arms.

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 11:28:35 PM »
Kale laughed and said "I never meant to imply that I'm going after it. By personal I meant that I'm just gonna find it for you even if you won't give me a description, and from there you can decide if you want to go for a more peaceful approach or leave it be either way I got your back.", her smile was heartfelt.
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 09:20:07 AM »
"I don't want anything to do with that thing, Azrail muttered as the lightning on his arms increased slightly in intensity. Azrail looked at his arms and muttered, "Come on, just a little more time." He then looked up to Kale and said, "So how's life been for you? We haven't talked in a while."

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 01:43:46 AM »
Kale looked at his arm hearing the sparks of his aura she looked worked and said "Mostly just digging the White Fangs claws out of Vale since I kinda helped put them there, other then that just school work and Grimm hunting. Oh speaking of which did you need me to bring you anything from the school or do you think you'll be fine?", she glanced at his arm again not meaning to stare only a wonder as to what he needed.
BEACON

SHADE

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 10:54:15 PM »
"That's... good," Azrail seemed to force out, but his entire body seemed to be tensing up and there was a dangerous fire in his red eyes. "I- there's... nothing to get," Azrail said and then one of his hands shot out at Kale's neck as if he were trying to choke her, but he recoiled just as quickly before it could reach her. "You need to go, take this and don't read it until you're far away from here," Azrail rushed out in a single breath and he practically threw the envelope at her with trembling arms, now completely covered in black lightning that arced violently from the fingers to the shoulders. 

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2016, 12:03:32 AM »
Aria growled but did nothing else as Azrail's hand shot up towards Kale's throat, Kale on the other hand almost grabbed his hand out of reflex until she remembered the lightning crackling. Instead she stayed put until he threw her the paper he had wrote then she said in a tone that showed she was serious "I will help you in anyway I can, if you need something you know how to reach me."

She started walking out the door with Aria following her, as she walked down the hallway she grabbed the first nurse she found and said "Two things need to happen one get someone down to Azrail's room and stabilize hI'm. And two I need you to tell me everything you can about his condition.", she kepts the papers held tight to her side and was watching for anyone who looked like they wanted it.
BEACON

SHADE

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 07:25:52 PM »
"His condition? Um- I mean- What condition? He's only got healing Achilles tendons," the nurse stammered. "If you're this worried, I'll send someone to go check on him."

Azrail lowered his hand to the sight of some sparks of black lightning flickered and disappeared into the electronic lock on the door. It had been short-circuited in the locked position. He rolled his wheelchair over to the other side of the bed and leaned over, pulling the battered remains of his weapon from under the bed. "It's time you and I finish this old friend," he sighed as he unfolded the crumpled frame and pulled the chain and spear points from the weapon's mechanics. He noticed his hands had stilled as soon as Kale left the room, and that that was the only reason he could do what he was going to at all. Azrail began tying the chain links into an all-too-familiar loop that would have made his intentions clear to any other observers, had there been any. He calmly lifted himself from the chair to the bed and from the bed, with great difficulty, to a standing position. It was painful, and he obviously shouldn't have been doing this if he wanted his legs to heal, but he had all but given up on that possibility. He secured the chain to the ceiling by one of the serrated edges and placed the loop over his head. Suddenly the fire which had been smoldering in Azrail's eyes for the last few days grew to a burning flame. His arms thrashed, as did his legs, but he refused to let the monster he was loose, and with his last bit of willpower flung himself from the bed. the chains clinked and tightened and Azrail was no more.

The only bit of Azrail's story left to tell was a letter in an Envelope possessed by Kale Bomvu. Said letter reads as follows:

Dear _______
    I have left the name section blank simply because I don't know who this letter will be given to once it is completed, so please imagine your own name there. If you are reading this, then I am most likely dead. This may come as some surprise to you, and you might want to blame yourself, but let me explain myself first. I am not doing this because I am depressed or otherwise dissatisfied with life. I would have liked to live quite a bit longer, but this is a necessary step if I want to claim that I value others above myself.
    You see, I've been fighting a battle within my head for a very long time now. I have an inexplicable compulsive need to kill, and normally I can satiate this with doing my job as a huntsman and killing grimm. You may notice, however, that killing grimm is not an option for hospitalized patients. I have not been able to satisfy this need for a couple weeks now, and it has taken every bit of willpower I possess to keep from killing the doctors and nurses who only want to help me. You must understand that I could not tell anyone, for if I did, I would be locked up and shut away in a mental institution. That's no way to live, so to protect those around me, I chose death instead. I went out as best I could considering my problem, so do not be sad that my life was short. Undoubtedly there was a worse fate awaiting me further down the line. I don't have anything of value to leave for anyone in a will, nor do I have any family to grieve for me, so dispose of my body however you please; it's more for your peace of mind than anything at this point.

With best wishes for the reader from whatever lies beyond,
Azrail Duivel Kind

(Yes, this was planned. No, this is not a "metagame to a happy ending and make the drama meaningless" situation, and you shouldn't try to undo what just happened. No, this does not mean I am suicidal in real life. I'm sorry I had to involve you in this, but Azrail's character arc needed to be completed.)

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:50 PM »
Kale looked the nurse in the eye and practily yelled at her "No I want you to go check now!", she was worried, it was almost as if her gut was telling her what he was up to but she didn't want to believe it. Once she had practicly shoved the nurse towards his room she sat down in the waiting room, opened the letter and read the contents.

She was in tears by the time she had finished and knew she was to late the instant she left the room. Before the nurse could return Kale was already a mess her hair looked like she had been pulling on it and tears streamed down her face, even Aria seemed to be upset.

(OOC: Damnit Viv now she is going on a mission and you need to be apart of it)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:52:43 PM by 00Mogar »
BEACON

SHADE

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2016, 10:48:10 PM »
(Man, now I'm really sad that Kale's crying :(  Again, sorry I had to involve you in this. If Kale's going on a mission searching for t17, I can certainly work with you on that, but if it's too much trouble you could likely justify quiet grieving as opposed to revenge on Kale's part.)

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 01:01:13 AM »
(Oh no her wheels have already been set in motion... plus other then work I have nothing to do all day so that's a bonus. Also I have been semi-looking for an opportunity to get more active in the site, so here is my opportunity and I'm gonna take it. I just hope Gus will give me back Obadia sometime soon cause I have plans for him in this whole thing. And its no problem that I was involved I think you chose one of the most loyal people to involve in this.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:30:40 AM by 00Mogar »
BEACON

SHADE