Author Topic: Ghastly Business: All Hallow's Eve (Open)  (Read 9819 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Re: Ghastly Business: All Hallow's Eve (Open, Local Event)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 12:34:41 AM »
"Well then I am glad he was able to control himself. Partially." Winnifred smiled, and gave an elegant curtsy. "The very same, and a good eye you have. I would not expect to be so easily recognized on the street, or of enough importance to be worth recognizing, but you seem to have heard of us. Or at least, my good husband. Hunters do capture the public eye, Miss...?" she finished, leaving the question open in hopes of uncovering a name.

Maximo took full advantage of the lack of attention and vanished, only to reappear directly in front of the orange Beaowulf Alpha, howling his little lungs out and hopping up and down. This was so cool!

Siegfried smiled, and clapped lightly at the display. "Quite an accurate facsimile, aside from the color, wouldn't you aree, Mr. Russet, bravo indeed!"
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:40 AM »
"Kelly, Kelly Green. Third year Huntress in training at Beacon Academy," Kelly smiled as she spoke in a more well mannered tone, she had to at least be a bit more respectful of the people she meet, especially of someone of their status. "Well to be more specifc I know of you two from a book in Beacon library called 'Modern Day Hunters and Huntresses Vol 5', almost every major accomplishment is recorded down for the sake of every students interest in hunters and huntresses these days. Also I have quite the eye, very useful for shooting things dead." Kelly brushed her hair aside before noticing a certain scent has gone weak, as much as she would like to inform Winniferd Maximo is gone again, she was more glad to have him gone.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 04:44:23 PM »
"Hmm, I wonder if I look decent". Ismael looks down at himself straightening out his outfit: A white shirt under a button up jacket with gold seams and silver buttons and cuffs, white pants, shoes, and gloves to match, a blue contact on his left eye, cosmetic makeup to cover up his scar over his left eye and define his jawline, and a jet black wavy long haired wig to complete the outfit. Ismael wanted to try something new and thought a changed look would be fun. Even though he was told to act some what different, but not too over the top, he took on a whole new persona and practiced becoming his character to where he feels he is the character. Ismael starts to walk with a bit of swagger he never used, stood up straight and authoritative, and he did his best to give off a feeling that he held class. He was mentally laughing as felt like he has became a new person through such seemingly easy changes.

Ismael just walked around taking in the sights and acted as if he was from Atlas, and just moved to Vale. He felt as though he was doing the wrong thing and lying to people who ask, but for him to stay believable he was going to have to lie. Ismael was having some good fun just taking in the sights, but started to get hungry, so to put his acting to the ultimate test he has decided to go up to Marigold's stand.

As Ismael walked closer he felt his heart pound as he looked closer at Marigold's outfit, it was pretty cute, and...did...she copy my eyes? He wondered this as he thought for a moment, but no matter he had to push past that. He asked in a soft and smooth voice with a hint of curiosity, "Hello mad'am, may I ask what you are selling?".
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 08:04:25 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 12:28:37 AM »
Fallow replied with a simple nod to Seogfried's comment as he tried to be subtle as he moved his hand away from the knife he had been reaching for when he first saw the orange Beowolf.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 12:38:38 AM »
Fluores broke into laughter as she saw the small beowulf let loose in front of her, the sounds coming out as gruff huffs.She had to admit, the pint sized Grimm wannabe was adorable, a giant smile plastered on her face as she crouched down, glowing bright orange eyes looking int the mask holes of the boys own.

"Well well well, what's a little pup doing out here, so far from the forest," she said, a deep gravely voice emitting from the costume, "You must be careful here, there's all sorts of dangerous hunters and huntresses out here, looking to scoop up such a fierce looking grimm," she said, standing back up as she offered a paw nearly the size of the boys head to him, "Perhaps we best find your pack hmmm, now help me call them pup," she said, before throwing her head back, a hauntingly realistic howl piercing out as she watched the crowd, a few of the onlookers laughing at their display, though she couldn't seem to find anyone looking for him yet.
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 11:55:19 PM »
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Green." She became thoughtful for a moment. "A book on modern Huntsmen and Huntresses...how peculiar. I can understand my husband being included, his reputation is indeed widespread, but myself..." her brow furrowed and her delicate lips pursed, "Why, I have no martial skills to speak of. I only know how to shield myself with aura as a result of being brought up in a dangerous region far beyond the safety of the Kingdoms."Tell me, what picture of me did they use?"

Siegfried politely ignored the fact that Mr. Russet had been about to draw a weapon on a non-existent threat, and simply walked up to claim his nephew and introduce himself to the...young woman in the Beowulf costume. A quick aural reading had been enough to determine that much. The boy was clearly ecstatic, jerking the costume's paw all around as he hopped up and down with his efforts to make the finely crafted sound coming from his new friend.

"I see you have won my nephews approval, Miss. A hard task indeed, but with a disguise so honed as this, I am unsurprised by your success." he said, bowing as he finished his approach. "Siegfried Rosenrot, at your service, or perhaps the Dread Pirate Roberts, for the night, Miss Alpha."

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Fox Without

• View Profile
Re: Ghastly Business: All Hallow's Eve (Open)
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 08:16:00 PM »
Fluores looked up from the small Grimm to see the man that was apparently the uncle of the little beast, the head of the Beowulf dispersing enough that her own head now poked through the neck, revealing her face, ears twitching back and forth in excitement, "Thanks, it took a bit of doing to get it all moving properly, but now that I've got the approval of the highest authority," she said in her own voice, giggling as she lifted the paw currently grappled by the smaller canine, bringing the small boy off the ground, "I must say it's quite the honor," she told him before turning to look at Maximo, the Beowulf head once more enveloping her, the thick muzzle inches from the fearsome tyke, "Quite the pair I must say," the deep growling voice returning, "a fierce cub and a terrible dread pirate, I'm sure all of Beacon shall quiver before you," she said before movement caught her eye, a zombie looking fellow apparently having been surprised by her costume. Head cocked to the side for a moment before figuring out the problem, she  looked suspiciously around her before bringing the paw not currently under siege up to her face as though sharing a secret between the two, "Don't worry, I'm not really a Grimm, I don't think the real ones are orange..." she said, pausing for a moment in thought before continuing, "at least none of the ones I've heard about anyways." From anyone else it may have sounded condescending, but there was little but sincerity to be detected in her voice."
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 12:27:05 AM »
Fallow couldn't help but chuckle at the comment the orange beowolf made even if he was being mocked. "I've heard of a way they could. Just an urban myth though.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 11:05:08 AM »
Siegfried laughed, "Oh, I have no interest in making anyone tremble." No, he had done quite enough of that to last him a lifetime. "As for that urban legend, I do not believe I have heard it. But perhaps you can enlighten us, then. This ghastly gentleman here is Mr. Fallow Russet, a teammate of my nephew, Mr. Marlon Murk. It is possible you have met since it appears you also attend Beacon, Miss..." he explained, gesturing to the man he was introducing while he waited on the young lady to state her name.

Maximo, meanwhile, had gone silent and begun peering intently into the darkness of the nearby small park behind the pony ride enclosure, his body completely still, though he kept his paw in the costumed woman's.

Character List: