Author Topic: Tea Time Shenanigans [Limit 2/4]  (Read 1956 times)

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Tea Time Shenanigans [Limit 2/4]
« on: January 06, 2017, 12:40:34 AM »
Arian, for some unknown reason, was still in Vale. His team had already returned to Mistral, and he should've as well. Taking a sip of tea, he realized that Valian tea was what Arian stayed in Vale for. He'd probably return to Mistral the next day, but in the mean time, Arian is going to abuse the time he has to enjoy Vale's oddities.

The shop (he had forgotten it's name) he was in wasn't busy to be exact, but it wasn't empty either. His table was a four seater, and Arian took up one of the seats. It wasn't too reputable as far as he remembered, but Arian thinks the tea is interesting. He should get coffee next time. Musing in his thoughts, Arian took another sip of tea as he waits the day to pass and return home...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:02:23 PM by NotSurprised »
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

mylies43

• View Profile
Re: Tea Time Shenanigans [Limit 1/4]
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 02:38:19 AM »
Serin looked around the cafe while waiting for his tea, noticing it was not a particularity fancy cafe yet not run of the mil. Perfectly average.Luckily that made it much cheaper then the fancy cafes that most people liked to go to. His observation were cut short when the barista spoke to him."Here's your coffee sir!"while handing him his scalding hot tea.Nodding in appreciation he looked around for a empty table to sit at. A quick glance showed that the only empty tables still had trash from their previous owners or where in a inconvient location. So Serin had to comprise and go to the table with one person in it, mabye a nice conversation would open up and he could leave with a new friend.

Walking up the table and sitting down in a chair opposite from the current occupant Serin spoke."Hey, you from Minstrel? I recognized the outfit, I'm from Beacon as you probably guessed. What brings you all the way to Vale? Something exciting I suppose."Serin took a sip from his tea,"Oh where are my manners? I'm Serin please to meet you."
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

Ordelis

• View Profile
Re: Tea Time Shenanigans [Limit 2/4]
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 05:46:04 AM »
'Damnit I'm short lien' Solar thought with a realizing annoyance. She was about to order her afternoon snack which consisted of half an entire cake and what appeared to be an entire pitcher of tea. Looking around the cafe her eye caught two interestingly dressed individuals.
"Hi! I'm Sola! Can either of you help me out and spare some lien? I'm a bit short hehe"
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"