Author Topic: Aca's Amazing Adventure! [Closed - RWND]  (Read 7895 times)

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
Re: Aca's Amazing Adventure! [Closed - RWND]
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 01:07:10 PM »
Ramm stepped off of the airship after chambering a round in his pistol, making sure the safety was on before holstering it. He grabbed Aca's jacket as he made sure his belt was on right, and had all of his things, including his sword. Resting the girl's jacket on her shoulder, Ramm gave a sigh as he looked around the clearing for anything of note, only to find trees and the outlines of the ruined buildings behind them.

"Well, aren't we all going to be scavenging for treasure and stuff? Seems a little...redundant to have a lead scavenger if that's the case," Ramm stated as he crossed his arms, staring at the obscured ruins in the distance.

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 04:44:13 AM »
Although she personally agreed with Ramm and she was still a bit surprised to be placed in a leadership role when they had a dedicated leader, Lav had seemed fine with it and Bas was admittedly excited to have the opportunity. "Hmmm, I'm not sure we want to rely too much on air support. Could be tricky to land in town, and we should expect some Grimm." Shaking off the serious tone in her voice she leaned her elbow on Aca's shoulder "And yeah rain never hurt anyone, besides you look great without that heavy coat." A statement that was partially a compliment but also a jab at the girl's horrible sense of fashion.

Remembering that she was supposed to be acting, leadery, she looked back towards the town. From where they were standing it was hard to get a good grasp of its layout, she frowned and then got her typical happy smirk back. In one fluid movement, she pulled her blade from its scabbard on her back, let the handle extend, and threw it straight up. Placing two fingers to her temple in a mock salute she vanished in a swirl of color only to reappear with her weapon, she quickly surveyed the area, and as she started to fall she threw her blade back to the ground and blinked to it. Letting out a heavy breath from using her semblance twice so fast she turned back to the group. "Well then, there's a small house close to the bridge, between two larger ones, seems pretty defensible. If you guys are ready I suggest we check if its clear and secure it, then if we run into too much trouble we can fall back there if we cant get to the airship."

Pulling her glaive from the ground she supported it over her shoulder "Sound good?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:49:53 AM by Vision »

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 07:03:56 PM »
Aca was about to thank Bas for her compliment before the girl disappeared, leaving her only with an open mouth and a short moment of confusion. This confusion was short lived as she looked up to where the girl's weapon had been thrown, catching a glimpse of her in the air before she ported back to the ground. She was creative with her semblance, couldn't deny that.

"Oh, I think I'm ready," Aca said as her teammate briefed the group, "Let's go get some treasure." She pulled her sword and unfolded it from behind her back, pulling out saw blades from her hip pouch and delicately tapping each blade before sliding it into the sword. All full up with plenty of saw blades in the reserves.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 09:13:03 PM »
Lavender nodded quietly and pulled her sword from underneathe her shield, sliding it to her side before slinging her shield next. They weren't too far from the airship at the moment but she wanted to be ready just in case some wild grimm popped out of nowhere. With nothing else to say she gave her sword a short flourish to test its extending mechanisms, lashing out the blade and shrinking it back shortly after. Honestly she wanted to keep her range advantage with her spear form but knew that a bad slice could end up in a tree if they were caught of guard so she opted for the shortened but still highly versatile blade.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 01:25:17 PM »
Ramm took about ten steps towards the ruins after everyone had drawn their weapons and confirmed that they were ready, pulling out his Avenger and Chroma Blade, making sure the cylinder was on the fire dust. He didn't want to stay too close to his team, as he might use his semblance too much if the group was to be ambushed by Grimm. Before he ventured further, he turned around and looked at his team, reminded of the fact that he was the only boy. "If there are treasures around here, what do you guys want to find most of all? Money? Weapons? A souvenir?" he asked before turning around towards the ruins.

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 04:20:45 PM »
Although she would hardly admit it to any of the others using her semblance twice that fast had been more draining than expected, having zoned out a bit she blinked a few times before half jogging to catch up with the others walking into town. "Souvenir for me 120%, I mean money is all well and good but we can earn that in town." gesturing to the town in front of them she added "I'm already looking forward to painting this place, it's amazing." Not realizing that Ramm was trying to keep some distance for his semblance she happily walked up to him, although just behind so that he was still in front.

Sorry: ShowHide

Look at that, suddenly became half a year. I'm incredibly sorry and totally get it if people don't feel like continuing the thread. I'm generally a pretty private person about most things but given what has happened I feel the need to give some info over in this thread, tldr its been a difficult time for me, but that is hardly a good excuse.

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]