Author Topic: Under the Table Internships [CLOSED/INVITE]  (Read 2301 times)

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Under the Table Internships [CLOSED/INVITE]
« on: January 06, 2017, 12:13:39 AM »
Continued from: http://rwbyfanon.com/smf/Archive2/index.php/topic,3293.0.html

Whistling a little tune as made his way to his desk, Eklipsei reminisced about the good old days. In fact, he was pretty sure this was one of those old White Fang bases he had liberated. It was tedious, but Eklipsei remembered the experiences of his journey. Thrown through windows, shot multiple times, even took a grenade to the face at one point. This allowed to ignore their thoughts with an excuse.

Swiping everything off the desk, it was nice and pristine until Eklipsei dropped the boxes onto it. Quickly organizing it so that he can quickly brief the three, Eklipsei makes hand motions to have the three come closer and listen to what he is to say. Digging deep into the box, he began his explanation.

"What you interns are going to do is catch a criminal!" With a frown, he digs deeper into the box, "You'll be provided information to begin your own investigation on the criminal, while I will gather more information for your usage."

Eklipsei found what he was looking for, and pulled it out of the box. It was a folder, and drops it onto the desk in view of the three interns. Opened up reveals an image of Beacon Student Fenix Cerulean! Elaborating as to why he has said image, "Fenix is one of my contacts persay, and you can gather more information from him." With a shrug, "I currently have no idea where he might be right now, but I'm definitely sure he's at a bar of some sort to gather more information. He'd probably be at The Clam."

Dropping into a chair behind the desk then leaning back in a relaxed stance, Eklipsei hopefully asks what would be his last line, "Any questions?"
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: Under the Table Internships [CLOSED/INVITE]
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 03:16:42 PM »
Camille raised her hand dainty, "Yes, why did it take you so long to come out of the backroom?"

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 11:08:30 PM »
"Probably got an upset stomach from eating scraps off the floor. Wisteria replied with a smug tone.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »
After waiting for the bitchy one to finish insulting their employer, Isabelle gave her an odd look before raising her hand as well, turning back to face him. "Yeahhh..." She began to rub the back of her head, trying to think of a way to phrase the question without sounding like she had totally not been paying attention, most likely failing in the process. "... We're getting paid to do this, right? That's sort of why I signed up, but I didn't double-check."
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster