Author Topic: Petal Gear[Open]  (Read 6515 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: Petal Gear[Open]
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »
Martin winced when he heard the counter's reaction to the added weight. That thing didn't look that heavy, but from the sound of it, it probably weighed more than him! "Not quite sure where you're going with this, but I'll give it a try," he said, trying to look tough, but inwardly (and probably outwardly) worried he'd just be making a fool of himself, or worse, hurting himself before the tournament and putting himself out of the running. He cracked his knuckles, reached out, and: "Right, so with my aura 'tied behind my back' then? Here goes..."He put his fingers around the handle as if it was just any old umbrella, and began his attempt. The wiry muscles in his arm flexed and stood out, a vein bulged on his temple, but (after adding the leverage and strength of his other arm) he managed to lift it. The effort visible on his face, he grinned lopsidedly. "That's... not so bad."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:09:15 PM by OmegaX123 »
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 10:57:47 PM »
Salura, seeing that Martin was most likely going to struggle, took the umbrella of his hands with no problem before setting it down behind the counter where she placed it.
"Good you did it, it shows that you most likely will pass till the finals, since you can carry the weight of about 250 pounds," Sakura smiled.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 11:09:40 PM »
"Two..." Martin's face fell. "That thing, that little umbrella, weighs almost twice as much as I do?!" He grinned that goofy grin again. "Well then, if I had that much trouble lifting that, guess that just means I've got some training to do, then."
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 11:19:34 PM »
"Well... its not 100% an umbrella, it is also a lance and a rocket launcher all in one!" Sakura smiled brightly. "Well good luck to you then."
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."