Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Tenne V Ismael[Limited: 2/8]  (Read 18466 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Tenne V Ismael[Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 06:22:18 PM »
(Hey. So. "-Aura size: Above Average" does NOT mean 150% aura. You start with 100% aura. Fix your posts.)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 04:35:48 PM »
Tenne whipped her head back as she barely dodged the swing, eyes widening and a wide smile coming on now as she really got into the fight. Her chin was tingling now, the electricity from his fists sending a jolt through her, hopping back a few feet from the boy. Now with some distance between the two of them, the Hyena grabbed ahold of the length of chain still connected to Ismael, digging her feet in before twisting harshly, continuing the circle as she attempted to lift her foe into the air. After a few good swings, she would angle the chain into a nearby shard of dust, the brightly glowing crystals emitting a harsh red glow(7%for the landing, 8% for the explosion). After finding her footing after the swing, she would leap at where he landed, the previously primed right fist setting off an explosion within the smoke and debris. (5% for direct hit, 3% if in near the explosion)

(Tenne: 94% if the combo goes off to her explosion, 97% if not)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:42:44 PM by The Fox Without »
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 05:42:43 PM »
As Ismael sees his opponent move away he realizes she wants to have some control of the battle, so in retaliation he kicks off with his left foot to send himself flying backwards with kinetic dust in his boot about 10 feet to bring the person on the other end with him and make her lose her footing then if it works he will step forward to activate his right boot to send himself flying at Tenne, with the kinetic dust in his boot, as he punches at her stomach with his gauntlet (8% aura damage) then a kicks at her stomach (5% aura damage).

If she doesn't goes flying when Ismael sends himself backwards then charges a bolt in his free hand then slams it on the chain to get Tenne with it to dump the entire damage into her (20% aura damage)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:27:49 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 11:06:42 PM »
"Either way, Nathan, it's just ugly when she does it. I'd watch Mauve over that hosebeast any day. And Tenne doesn't appreciate anything except a punch in the nose." Cheri scoffed, and let out another whoop for Ismael.

"Dude, I am so beating your ass when we clock off!"

"Mr. Encore, we do not even use time cards! We are salaried employees! All our expenses are tracked and taken care of! Honestly, how can you know so little about your own income, you complete and total incompetent buffoon!?"

"Oh! Oh! Buffoon? Is that what you got? That shit's so old it wears granny panties!"

"How juvenile! Your retort slays me indeed, I am lost, barring the inescapable fact that you have the wit of a bowfly and the social skills to match! Tell me, when was the last time you bedded a woman who was not infested with venereal disease? Never? Pray tell, has your Doctor given up all hope and hung up his stethoscope?"

Just as Doc was about to point out that he, himself, was actually the Chanson Security Force doctor and that against all odds Johnny Boy was clean as a whistle, Lemmy spoke up.

"Enough schoolyard bickering, gentleman. I have a contact in my sector. Possibly a hot one. Put Mr. Galahad and Mr. Hong on standby, we may need them. It may be nothing, but I am moving to...I lost him. Stay alert." Not letting her deep concern show, Lemmy hid the fact that somehow her target had vanished into thin air. There one moment and gone the next...either he was a world apart from her at losing himself in a crowd, or they were dealing with a teleporter...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 12:41:16 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 12:18:44 AM »
Tenne felt a shock of instinct run through her as she saw the boy seem to charge what could easily assumed by now his semblance, the colors on her clothes and body somewhat becoming muted as she dodged to the side whilst unhooking her chain, coming up and charging her target, aiming the still primed chain in a punch to the boys jaw (20%)

Yet still the chain remained, electricity coursing through it's length and finding a target, a muted duplicate of the hyena continuing to hold the chain taught, a blank look on its face as it began to run away with the chain pulling the boy with it, the electricity eliciting little reaction aside from a few sparks, bringing him on a collision course with a very close faunus.

(Tenne Aura: 97%)

(Clone Aura: 84% time 9min 54 sec)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 01:56:01 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 12:33:27 AM »
Ismael realizes that Tenne is closing in and he has to make an action fast, all he could think was to send himself towards her and then dive under the attack where he barely makes it and sees the fight isn't going his way. Ismael runs forward towards the clone who is still moving forward and goes to get the hook off with the slight slack he has. He then starts to run towards his Katana and awaits the oncoming attacks. He feels the heat right now and has his mind racing trying to find a way to get a 1v1 again.

(100% aura)
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 03:23:51 PM »
?:

Analyzing the competitors with a steady glance, a hooded figure slowly runs his fingers down his non-existant beard. "This will be... interesting." They murmured, more to themselves than anyone else.
Lynn Aubin, Module-003 'Reaper' of Quartz Industries

Peperian Emem, Legend of Beacon, The God. MEME

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 01:58:56 AM »
Tenne cursed as he somehow managed to stay so agile whilst being dragged, her momentum carrying her punch into a large blue shard of dust, the red glow of her chains meeting the unstable material, though the explosion was somewhat muted than what she was expecting. Almost a half second later, the mixing of the dust let loose a torrent of evaporating water, the arena quickly becoming hidden from sight to the audience with the naked eye as the forcefield protecting them trapped the mist in there. Tenne coughed as she tried to expel the mist from her lungs, looking around frantically as she tried to find some trace of her prey. It seemed impossible to find anything in this fog, the hyena snorting in a somewhat unladylike manner to clear her passages. As she did so a smile came to her face as a rush of information came to her, taking in a deep breath through her nose.

'Hell, this might actually work,' she thought to herself as she brought the hook she had had embedded in the boy's sleeve close to her nose, taking in what she could. She could catch a scent of polishing oil, gunpowder, and a strong odor of ozone, chuckling quietly as she committed the smell to memory. As she slowly followed the scent through the blinding haze, the color drained even further from her, another clone splitting off and following the scent from a different angle, she was now almost monochrome, all color having drained from her except for shades of gray. The original Clone followed where it had last seen the retreating form of the boy, taking its time as they silently prepared to surround him in this mist.

(Tenne Aura: 97%)

(Clone1 Aura: 84% time 2min 54 sec)

(Clone2 Aura: 97% time 2min 54 sec)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:07:22 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 05:33:50 PM »
Once the arena starts to fill with mist he reloads his gauntlet and boots with kinetic dust. Once he finishes he sprints off towards the magma area. His feet carrying him as fast as they can to try and regain a sense of what's happening. Once he makes it out of the thickest part of the mist he trips over his other weapons. He picks himself up and takes up the sniper as he puts away his Katana and waits for some kind of clear shot.

(100% aura)
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 01:08:43 AM »
"Yo, Lemmy, what's he look like?"

"Average height, somewhat hunched, almost certainly a male, in a filthy hooded sweatshirt and cargo pants. I possibly saw some retractable claws on his hands, but the grime made it hard to tell."

"I have the most dreadful feeling about this. No wonder you wanted Mr. Hong and Mr. Galahad on standby. Doctor Holliday, I suggest you stay with Miss Chanson and Miss Roux, and keep your powder dry."

Ya durned fool, dust ammunition's sealed anyways....Still, Doc couldn't help but feel nervous. If things got nasty, they were in a stadium full of lots of potential casualties.

"Yo I see him, he's lurking over by a popcorn stand! I'm tailing him now, he's just kinda walking around, not going anywhere really. I think it's him."

"Do not engage, Johnny Boy, I repeat, do not engage."

"Aw c'mon Lemmy, you never let me have any fun!"

"Be glad she wishes you good health, I myself would not be offended if he flayed you alive."

"Why you little...shit, he gave me the slip!"

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 03:53:23 AM »
Tenne growled as her prey slipped through, making his way back to the magma section of the arena where the intense heat somewhat dispersed the mist, making it thinner. She stopped as she saw the red glow through the haze, sending a command for the first clone to head in and attack. Out of the mist the clones chains whip through the air, hooks sinking into the burning ground and a loud grinding sound coming from them as the winches rocketed C1 out of the cover, disengaging the cooks from the ground as she caught air, whipping them out to either side of Ismael as a spray of dust coating her chains, now giving them a yellow-ish brown color. As they land, missing him entirely, the land where they lay erupts with walls of earth, going 15 feet behind Ismael as the chains take a moment to return from their full extension, leaving C1 without the use of them. She stares the rifle bearing hunter-to-be down from a few feet inside the funnel as a red glow grows behind her.

(6 secs earlier)

As this funnel was formed, C2 followed in the shadow of her twin, breaking off and circling around as C1 landed, positioning herself to cut off Ismael should he attempt to make a break for the rear of the funnel, chains swinging rapidly as she watched for a chance to snare an easy target trying to escape the walls. As the red glow grows at the end of the funnel, she holds her ground, waiting for the last moment before ducking behind the cover of the walls.

(6 secs earlier)

As he clones set her next plan into motion, Tenne wrapped a large red crystal jutting from the ground with both her chains, the cokks biting in at the base of the shard. Grunting with effort, Her muscles strain as she pulls, veins prominently showing as finally a sharp crack frees the crystal from its roots in the ground. Now with the Crystal in her possession, she curses under her breath as she can feel the rock growing hot behind her, gradually picking up speed as she uses the shared information between the clones to find her target. She can see the back of her own clone as she breaks free of the mist. Disengaging the crystal from her hooks with a jerk, she lets momentum carry the large deposit behind her doppelganger, a last hiss sounding as fire dust once more coats her chain, running away from the crystal even as she swings her chain at it, a large blast sounding from it as the force of the explosion tosses her off her feet, flames rocketing down the tunnel as the walls contain and direct both the heat and kinetic energy of the blast (70% aura damage).

(Tenne 85%)

(C1 35% time 2min 48 sec)

(C2 97% time 2min 48 sec/ 50% if sticking around to hold Ismael through the blast. )
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:16:21 PM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 10:35:09 AM »
As Ismael saw the clone come out he knew something was up as she didn't out right attack him, so he put away his sniper and looked at his surroundings, finding another clone behind him. He decided to punch at the wall with his gauntlet with the kinetic dust activating, and aura being put into overdrive to strengthen his arm (3% aura drain), to send a shockwave through the entire wall before it creates a hole big enough for him to get through. He then kicked off the adjacent wall having his boots activate and launching him through and out to running stance where he sprints out near the barrier then drew his katana and waits for the battle continue. He sees the crystal get thrown and he runs to his right to try and hug the barrier. Once the explosion hit he was send into the barrier as the energy was released (taking 10% aura damage). Once it was finished he pulled out his sniper and fired a shot to the clone near the back end of the funnel. If the round hits there would be an explosion to send it flying backward (15% aura damage).

(87% aura)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:07:02 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 12:39:19 AM »
Language warning.

"Wait, no, I got him again, he's going for the maintenance tunnels!"

Lemmy sighed. "That's not the news I was hoping for. I have notified Mr. Hong and Mr. Galahad, they are on their way and should be here in approximately fifteen minutes. Doctor Holliday, you stand watch, and only assist if there is no other option. Everyone else, we cannot afford to lose him now. Into the fire, Gentlemen."

This should provide some atmosphere.

Moving quickly, Johnny Boy slipped inside the same door their target had gone through moments before, and spied the man already running away. Damn he was fast. Stupid faunus! The bodyguard was off like a shot, his pompadour almost magically staying upright and unshaken. His footsteps alerted his quarry, who put on an extra burst of speed. The hooded man cleared a chest high rack of chairs without missing a step, and Johnny had to actually kick off the wall to keep his rhythm going. Fuck. The two went on that way, dodging around workers, tools, carts, and other obstacles.

Suddenly Lemmy zipped in front of him through an open door, and wordlessly joined in the chase. Not nearly as large or restricted by a bodybuilder's bulk, and in surprising shape for her build, she cut out ahead of him and began narrowing the gap between them and the target. Without slowing, she slid under a ladder two men were carrying, ignoring their curses when Johnny managed to nearly crash right into it and awkwardly sidle around behind as they passed. The hooded man showed no signs of tiring. They must have made it a quarter of the way around the arena now, putting them dangerously close to Doc...

Out from behind a vending machine Dutch spun into view, artfully sweeping the man's legs out from under him and smiling smugly the whole while. His grin turned upside-down when the man continued on all fours for a short distance before righting himself.

"A pox on him! The devil was that!?" he shouted, and took up the chase. All three were going hard now, and thanks to Dutch, seemed to actually have gained a little ground.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:41:12 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »

Character List:

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »
Ignoring Rex's post because... I think he posted in the wrong place.... this thread is now locked due to Fox forfeiting by way of not posting.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:10:25 PM by Dr. Gustave »
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 11:37:22 PM »
(C1 Actions)

Picking herself up from the blast, the clone breaks away from the walls rounding them to join her sister clone only to see her target firing a shot at C2. Seeing him focus on that clone, C1 Fires a length of her chain, hooking into the ground past the right side of Ismael and a loud whirring coming from the winches as they draw her quickly towards him, shoulder lowered in an attempt to shoulder check him (6% aura damage) and throw him off balance, her other hook whipping behind her as she prepared to retaliate should she over shot her target, hoping to wrap him once more in her weapon.

(C2 and Tenne)

Hearing the crack of a rifle, the clone ducks, though not soon enough as the projectile still clips her shoulder. With a roar of fire and noise, the clone goes back a few feet, the hooks loosed previously finding purchase in the smoldering earth of the magma half of the arena. Gritting it's teeth, it stands back up, attempting to rush the boy now that he had switched to a long range weapon. Her coordinating with the connection of her sister clone, she sends a chain ahead of her, sweeping it at the boys feet whilst also attempting to tackle him (Chain does no damage, tackle 5% aura Damage).

Tenne follows suit, now was the time to box him in. She growled as sweat from the insane temperature from this side of the battle ground shimmered on her tanned skin. Wrapping both hands in her chains, she moves in a second behind her clones, a pneumatic hiss sounding as a blue dust coated both chains, wrapping the icy links around her hands as she bore down on him, feinting with a right jab to his head before following with a left hook to his hip (7% aura damage, with either a need to break the ice that round or move with impediment).

(Tenne 85%)

(C1 35% time 2min 42 sec)

(C2 91% time 2min 42 sec)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:44:15 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA