Author Topic: Andrew Maxwell (moved to character creation)  (Read 7575 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Maxwell (First character, i will gladly take criticism)
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 04:41:43 PM »
I like the negative you came up with, makes sense too. As far as edginess and bounty hunting go, don't worry 'bout those, others have done far worse than you and yes, they are something of a cliché.

Yes, Mal likes darker and edgier. A lot.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

El bandito

• Personal Text
    Buy my love with French fries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 04:47:39 PM »
Hm well thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. I might change Maxwell into a student then, so do I put myself as a second year or when I start a brand new character it automatically goes into first year?

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 04:48:40 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Andrew Maxwell

Species and Gender: Fuanus (Alaskan Husky dog breed)/ Male.

Symbol: N/A

Appearance: Maxwell is an average sized Fuanus, standing about 5'11 and weights around 160 lbs. Maxwell hair and fur are both brown with a small tint of white creeping along the tip of his hair and ears unlike his short tail which is completely white. Maxwell hairstyle is simple and nothing to crazy to attract unwanted attention to himself, short hair on the sides while the top is slightly larger which the front end to the left side. Working and living in poor conditions, Maxwell build is completely athletic.

Work/ combat: When doing his job, Maxwell wears light plating armor for flexibly which is placed right on top of a black body glove. He obliviously wears his mask when meeting potential clients and when he's on the job. The mask is plain white wolf mask, black shading around the eye holes and showing off sharp (fake) teeth as a imitation factor.

In public: Maxwell wardrobe is painstakingly fashionable or whatever is "modern". Unable to afford such luxury when he was little, seeing how much money he earns, maxwell would take the chance to dress in some nice skinny jeans with a v-neck shirt or perhaps the long shirt in cold chilly nights.

History: Maxwell had a rough childhood, he was never abused by his parents but the lifestyle that he was living in wasn't fair for a child. In the north region of Atlas, cold winter nights would be dangerous and harmful for a poor family but not Maxwell family. Although the living conditions where horrible, they would make it by the night with what little food and warmth they had. Luckily Maxwell father and mother where raised in the cold winter, making them immune to the harsh winter nights but for Maxwell, he despised it, shivering in his shabby bed, a singular piece of cloth to drape over the night wasn't enough. The parents bedroom wasn't any better either, they barely had enough space for the bed (which also had enough space for the both of them), whatever belongings they have.

The Maxwell family reason to move into Atlas was because one of their relatives told them that they can live a luxurious life with little to no cost at all, of course it was all a lie. The relative lied to them about the place they were going to live, he scammed them from their savings then disappeared from the face of the earth, leaving the family to live in a wood shed. Luckily for Maxwell, his father taught him how to defend himself while he went to work with him while his mother taught him educationally. While growing up Maxwell became more efficient in fighting, this soon lead on to where his father taught him how to hunt prey for food. Whatever income they had for food or house was all made by the young Maxwell father.

Years pass by when Maxwell was finally old enough to take care on his own. He left the small horrible shed, he went on to find a job where his skills would be needed, unfortunately for him most areas are against Fuanus, seeing that he has no potential future in any job or any academy (due to believing he wasn't good enough to even step foot in those high privileged academies) he began to list himself as a Mercenary for hire, he would set his price, customers would come little by little, and soon his mercenary "business"  became like a job for him.

Personality: Maxwell is a ruthless, instinctive, thorough type of person, never the type of person to disregard anything that would help him in his job. Maxwell highly dislikes humans to the point that it's just plain racism in other people view. The only time he would bare to stand around humans is when there is money involved in his work. Although he is cold and contains a deep hatred towards humans, his feelings being around other Fuanus is completely opposite, he is more friendly and "nice" among Fuanus. He doesn't participate in most teams, he focuses more on himself than any of potential teammates well-being.

Aura and Semblance: Maxwell Aura is a light green color, like lime. His aura is more than average strength but not strong enough to tank massive hits, it's durable.Maxwell Semblance is active camo, upon activation, Maxwell can turn (and remain) invisible as long he either has his Aura up or doesn't move too much. Maxwell regeneration of aura is silghty average not too fast nor slow.

Weakness: while the active camo is useful forany situations, the enemy could see a light green outline if Maxwell is cloaked close to them. The duration depends on how much aura Maxwell has left, while it doesn't drain the aura but it's performance and quality of cloaking heavily relies on how much aura Maxwell has.

Combat Behavior:  He is versatile, meaning that he will use anything to his advantage, including the field, the junk of items around him, or just his shoe if he has to. If anything Maxwell prefers to use his rifle at first for assassination mission.

Weakness: Maxwell tends to understimate anybody that seem a easy pray to him, not fully aware what that "prey" true potential and strength might be, this could catch him off guard if his prey might be stronger than it looks. Maxwell tends to get annoyed and angry if his prey manages continues to survive his attacks, this prompts him to be more agreesive and reckless in the fight.

WEAPON

Name: Short and Sweet

Primary Form: A standard bolt action sniper rifle, the magazine carries around 5 rounds before depletion. The rifle carries a blade in the body of the weapon, by simply pressing a button on this sniper rifle (located on top of the cartridge holder) can switch into a normal glaive.  The main size of the weapon is about largely 6 ft, the glade of the Glaive is about 1.5 ft

Secondary Form: A standard Glaive, long pole while having a sharp blade in the front where the sniper head would be, this makes the "sniper" function of the weapon useless, since it is disabled once the weapon is set on this weapon mode.

Tertiary Form: Short and Sweet can switch weapon forms for the third time once the weapon is set as a Glaive. On the middle portion of the metal pole of the weapon, there lies a small switch that can be only accessible if Short and Sweet is a Glaive, by flipping the switch, the glaive will collapse thus becoming a heavy chain-like whip.   

Dust Functions: N/A

History: Upon the creation of his weapon, Maxwell decided that he wanted a weapon that could best benefit his traits as a hunter, a long range weapon to pick off enemies from a distance, a close ranged weapon in case if things got close and personal,  lastly something to "bind" his targets. His father owned a sniper but stashed it away in case of robbers or shortage on food. He would sneak out at night with the sniper rifle and practice with it. The longer Maxwell practiced the rifle, the more proficient he got with it. Maxwell wasn't the one who enjoyed weapons such as knives, sword, or shotguns they all seemed to simple for him, when he discovered a Glaive when browsing a weapon catalog, he decided that kind of weapon was the type of weapon he needed, long pole to swing at enemies from a distance but it was considered close range as well. Finally, in his childhood he would use chains as his weapon when he got to work and he got back home from work for self defense. All these choices would lead to his finalized creation, a sniper/Glaive/Whip the perfect tool for a hunter.

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
I don't know why I quoted that, my bad.

Zerco

• Personal Text
    Hanging in there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 05:04:13 PM »
^ lol. XDD
Valentine Bloodfang - First Year Closet Cripple of Team SLVA - "How much edge could an edge lord lord if an edge lord could lord edge? Fufufu~"

Outdated Characters: ShowHide
Blanc Valiere - First Year Highly Explosive Member of Team CBLT - "Found you, you little shits!" AWAITING MY REWORK

Shiro Aikurushii - First Year Copycat of Team CHES - "Did someone say cool?" AWAITING MY REWORK

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 05:06:26 PM »
I gotta think which school is best for Maxwell, maybe the beacon but that's probably the most overused one right hahaha

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:00 PM »
Also apperently my last post didn't register. My question was that if I make a brand new character does he automatically go to first year students or I can place him at any year?

Zerco

• Personal Text
    Hanging in there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »
You can place him any year but just a heads up, First Year Beacon students get all the fun. :P

Edit: Also if your character is 20 years old they cant be 1st years. 1st years are generally 17-18 and second years are 18-19 years old and on and on... You get the idea. :) Note: There might be exceptions to this, but you need to have a really good reason for them to be in a higher year.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:22:02 PM by Malus Blanc »
Valentine Bloodfang - First Year Closet Cripple of Team SLVA - "How much edge could an edge lord lord if an edge lord could lord edge? Fufufu~"

Outdated Characters: ShowHide
Blanc Valiere - First Year Highly Explosive Member of Team CBLT - "Found you, you little shits!" AWAITING MY REWORK

Shiro Aikurushii - First Year Copycat of Team CHES - "Did someone say cool?" AWAITING MY REWORK

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 05:58:51 PM »
Yeah, like having started late or something. It's pretty damn rare to have a 20-year-old take classes with 17-year-olds.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 09:31:21 PM »
Alright I edited once again, I hope it's fixed now XD

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 09:42:36 PM »
Made one more slight edit.

El bandito

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2017, 10:27:57 PM »
Thanks for the help guys, I'll try my luck at getting this character approved!