Author Topic: Search and Seizure Re-Signups (4/4)  (Read 4359 times)

Asterisk

• View Profile
Search and Seizure Re-Signups (4/4)
« on: September 25, 2016, 08:26:34 PM »
About two months before the Vytal Festival, a member of the White Fang wanting to leave the now violent organization has gone to the government of Vale seeking witness protection. In exchange, he gave up information about a public storage vault registered to the Ironbat Corporation that higher-ups have been performing operations in. The validity of this information hasn't been able to be confirmed yet as domestic security has no grounds to receive a warrant. Through under-the-table agreements, the company in charge of the vaults has agreed to set up an operation, as long as it isn't executed by those directly working for the government. As such, word has been extended to Beacon Academy and three of its students have been hand-picked to assist in the operation. They will report to the Vale Department of Investigation for briefing.

Participants:
1. Camelia Sol
2. Suntalia Lyn Ryker
3. Liliana Blossom
4. Revya Vermillion
5. Meredith Irons (Ophelia Chryse Yulind)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:36:02 PM by Asterisk »

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: Search and Seizure Re-Signups (1/3)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:54:22 PM »
Interesting. I'd like to throw either Jett Davenport or Suntalia Ryker into this as either of them would be interesting to watch in this kind of mission.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 08:58:04 PM »
Alright, I added in Suntalia.

ArosFarron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 08:59:02 PM »
I'll throw in Lily
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Search and Seizure Re-Signups (3/3)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:03:31 PM »
Added her in.

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 09:10:06 PM »
O̡̜̅ẖ̗̼̼̖ͨ̋ͮ͒ͧ͗̀?̧̫̰͗̃ͮ͂̾̌ ̧̳̟̤̲̹̲̳͑ͪ̓̀ͩW͉̣ͨ̔̇ͭ͊̾̆͡h͋̉̉̍̑ͨ͋y͈̙̼͕̝̻͚,̂͋͑̄ ̓͏̳w̝͍̯̦̪̩̟̅e̶͒̎͗ ̥̲̪̔̓ͩ̃d̨͔̂̉̂̆o̺͎̘͎̽́ͩ͆́ ͇̀ṇ̺͚̳̟͈̟̔̋̓̏ȍ͎̫̘͑͑̔͛ͅt͎̥͒̅̕ ̳̘ͦͩ͋̑͐ͅá͖͒ͦ̽̀ͩ͒p͇̫͙̥̠̳̅p̟r̠̟̹̭͉͔͔̋͊̇ͧ̐e̸̫̮̒ͪ̋ͮͯͤc̟̯̄ͮ͑͌̇i̧̟̳̣̠͕̱̣ͤͯa͇̳̯ͮ̇ͨ̄͊ͯ̊t̖̺͖͇͕̤͉ẽ͂ ͏̱͈̘̹̝ť̙͚̈̆rͨ̋̆̌a̍͏͚̘̤̬̠ͅȉ̖̮̟͖̪t̛͙̩̲̮̱͚̉͗̑̈́̊o̼͚̱͓ͦ̄̆͋ͨͦ̍rͧͭͫ̓͠s̮̗̳̬̑̚ ̫̥̬̙̗̩̪̋̕ẗ̻̦̺͐̋h̻͓͎̟̩̊ͦ͗ͦ͒ͭ͟aͨͤ͂̔̍̈́t͑̍̀ ͔̫͈̞̱̮͛r̞̝̠͐͐͒ͤͨã̸̾͗̐̓̂t̊҉̪ ̻̗̣̯̽͡ô̴͕̑̈́u̧̳̳̭̞̣͛͐͂ͤͬ̈ͅt̨͍̩̍ ͈ͥị̑̿̔̿̌̃͠m̗̙̳̒̑p̪͈̦͍o͗r̹̐̎͛̋͌̑̆͡ṭ̼̞̩̯̟̑ͦ͝a̮̪̳̠͚̫͉̐ͬ̂ͩ̓ͭn̽̀t͏̳̰̖̖̳͉ ̉̈́͏͎̳̘̲̹̟̗i̜ͭͪͭ̓ͫ̀̚͟n̝͡f͖̫̙̜̬̭̈ͧͅő̼̥ͬr͈̩̮̫̦̰ͥͬ̇ͭͨͬ̓̀ṃ͙͇̖̖̯͑̏͐ͪ͛̚ȁ̻͙͈̅̑́̚t̻͂ͭͤͥ̓̽ͭio̘̻̰͉̬͕̒̈ͦ͢n̛̤̠̞̳̳̽̆.̗̳̩̥̙̮͂ͨͩ.̯̫̪̠ͬͨ.͉͂̋̎̐ ̶͚Eͭ̐̔ͪ҉̫̳̣̰x͚̤̖ͤͮp̘̹̟̼̓̚͢eͯ̏̌͂̽̓̊́cͭͤ̇̑̚t͖̫̋̀ ̐̈̕o̫͉͇͕̥̿ͅp̞̋͌̔̂̉̌̓p̠̬͔̎ͥ̄̂̇o͚̞̞̘̬̟s͐ͯ̈́ͥi̙ͫͪ̓̃t̓ͨ̏͋̒͢i͇̬̞̜͙͆͌ͭ̕ȯ̸͈͔͖͂̂ṅ̜͎̤̪͋̎,̹͝ ̷̞̫͗̽̍̎̅ͩf̠̙̟̩͈͉̭̓̋̓̆̍̈̚ǒ̧r̙͖̫͍̦̣͔ͩ͊͒ ̰ͪ͑̂ͦ̀̚ẅ̷̺̳́̈̈e̵͂ͬ͆ͨͪͩ͒ ̯̘ͨͨ̏̚ͅw̟̲̋i̮ͯ̆̓͑̒̆͞l̺̼͉̮͈͎̿̄ͫͧ́͑̽l͎͒̏̂͛̔̈ͤ ͑b̯̹̟̗͖̝ͅȅ̝̈́̈̑̋͞ ̵̪͙̾͋ͯ̚w͓͉̠͍͔̬ͥ͐ͧͭ̎́ͮa͎̠̫̲̽̽ͦ̃i̗̮̮̝̭͓ͥ͊͋͠t̷̘̳̞͇ͨͬi͕̻͓̺ͨ͛n͇͇͍̗̝̄͛̂̚g̯̹̖̥̦͕͗ͯͩͭ ̸̯̳̄f̭̏ȯ̤̗͊ͨͭͦ̀r̪̤̦͚ͧ͋͂͒ͫ̔ͯͅ ̞̲͕̦̲̘̑̋ͦ͐̽̚y̵̩͖̙̱̟͙̩̐̈̒̆͐̓̊o̔̽͗ͥ͜uͨ̊ͤ͐, ̡̟a̖̣̜͚̳͗̀ṉ̩̫̱͎̕d̫͕̣͇̱͉̜͊ͩ̀ ̘̟̫̯̮̃ͪ̽̾̔͑͟y̻̗̥̫ͬ͋̀ͥ̀͗͋͞ó̳̖̘ͯṳ͉̦̯͈͐͋ͬ̄͌̆̿r͚͈͒̿̓͆͋̚ ̜̉ͧh̰̹̻̱̯e̼͎͐̋ͪͯ͝ä͍̱͕͌͌͋ͧ́̌̀ḋ͚͉ͩ̿ͯs̞͙͍̣͓͉̬̐̌̚ ̘̳͙̳̫̄̄̎̏o͎̊͆̍n̿̇͐̚͘ ̶͈̭̙ͤt͐ͅh̻̪̮̜̗̦̐̒e̓ͭ ͡f͕̬̒͋̉͠l̪͖͘o̼̱ͧͬ̈̓͜ö̷͇̤́̆ř̢̜!̠̋́ͯ̇ͧ͆̀ ̘͚̯͙̯̜̎̀̚T̮̾͊̌̑̈́o͓̠̳͖̭͙̩ọ͇͕̬̯̻̩ͧ̃ͯ͡ḍ̥ͧͣͧ͌̚l̫͙̗͈̫̆e͕̲̳̼͈͢s̨̥̄̿~̼̪̣̩̤̮̫̓ͤ̄ͬ͐̾͝
̗̣̱̳͉̫̽ͣ̋̉͂ͪ̓-͖̳͓̜͈̱̃̂ͮ̊Ǎ̸͍̌ͦr̢̩͕̣̔̋̓ͯt̹̗͛̽̿͌̄̐̚ͅiͯș͉̼̬̦̏͑ͧ͛ͥ͝t̻̣͉̣̩͈͑̑̎͘
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 09:46:54 PM »
Is it too late to get Revya back in on this?
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 03:19:05 PM »
Alright, fine, but try to post a little more often this time k? XD

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 03:36:08 PM »
Rekt.

Asterisk

• View Profile

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Search and Seizure Re-Signups (4/4)
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 04:59:27 AM »
\o/
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"