Author Topic: .  (Read 15832 times)

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Amane Petrichor
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2020, 04:47:06 PM »
A'ight, so, I talked it over with a good bit of the staff, and the general consensus is a resounding "No" on the semblance.

In a nutshell, on one hand, there's too many major worldbuilding implications baked in to this semblance, including the idea of immortal Grimm. On the other, this semblance will likely never, ever come up in a thread. If it did come up in a thread, it would almost certainly be forced into the non-canon section, because the wider aforementioned worldbuilding implications would throw everything out of whack.

This also isn't a case of "Change a few things and we can talk about it", but an outright "This semblance won't be approved". If you have questions, feel free to reach out on discord, I'll do my best to answer what I can.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2020, 05:11:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:05:58 PM by . »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2020, 05:16:53 PM »
A'ight, after implementing changes, I'd still like to see more detail in the combat section, but I'm comfortable enough with it as is to give it the first +1
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2020, 07:54:37 PM »
In agreement with Reaper here- more detail in the combat session. We still have a rule about 2-3 weaknesses, and she currently only has one. Maybe something about being a short-range fighter, and having difficulty against long-range enemies?
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2020, 03:36:18 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:04:32 PM by . »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2020, 03:47:34 PM »
After discussions over discord, I'm maintaining my +1

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2020, 05:37:51 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 07:02:23 PM by . »