Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Viridian V Eddy[Limited: 2/8]  (Read 22680 times)

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Viridian V Eddy[Limited: 2/8]
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2016, 01:06:56 PM »
Unfortunately vhangin Eddy's. angle also changed his rotation and his landing plan so instead of landing flat on his feet he ended up slipping on the floor and landing on his side, he stiil got clipped by the blade and he groaned and bit. He stood up and his fighting style had changed, his eyes had a different focus to them instead of his normal carefree look he was more dead inside as he started off with two hooks to the head and a drop kick to Viridians souler plexus (18% 4 for each punch 10 for the kick)

Aura 70%
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:08:28 PM by 00Mogar »
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2016, 04:00:00 PM »
"Finally, you're being serious" Viridian laughed as he watched Eddy get to his feet with a new, hardened look in his eye, "It's about bloody time". His laugh was soon cut off, however, by Eddy's first punch to Viridian's face, which Viridian used to move out of the way of the second punch, and a fancy side step was all it took to avoid the rather wasteful dropkick. This side step also had the benefit of putting Viridian at Eddy's left side, which he used to slash down at Eddy's knees (10%), and perform a rotation on his right heel to then bring his scabbard down on Eddy's face (6%).

Aura=65%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2016, 04:29:41 AM »
Eddy followed Viridians muscle movements and brought his leg up to avoid the blade, and as the scabbard came down Eddy grabbed it before pulling hard to bring Viridian in for a knee to his chest (8%) followed up by a heavy punch to his sword shoulder (5% + pain when swinging, possible dislocation) it wasn't obvious but he was trying not to kill Viridian but if he miss placed a blow he could accidentally end Viridians life.

Aura 67%
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2016, 05:53:36 AM »
The knee to the chest was in fact a blessing for Viridian, as it allowed him to roll over Eddy and avoid his punch entirely. Landing on his back, Viridian quickly let go of his scabbard and throw himself to his feet, rotating on his heel the moment he landed and swinging a two handed slash at Eddy's arm with his full might (14%) and following it up with a fast kick to the side that turned into a feint for Viridian to step in a fire his left elbow into Eddy's jaw (7%) and then follow through with a left backhand (4%) into a stab to the gut (8%).

Aura=57%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2016, 08:51:25 AM »
Eddy blocked the two handed swing with his bracers creating a loud metal on metal CLANG! Although he blocked it his jaw was quickly met with Viridians elbow and backhand, both of which obviously caused him pain but gave no reaction other then his head moving with the blows, he pivoted out of the way of Viridians blade while using the scabbered to make sure it didn't hit him, and countered by grabbing Viridians arm and sending two quick punches to his gut (6%) then followed up with a powerful uppercut (12%)

Aura 56%
BEACON

SHADE

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2016, 09:03:22 AM »
Viridian grunted as Eddy's two punches to his gut knocked the wind out of his lungs. A quick twist of his body allowed Viridian to catch Eddy's wrist as he tried his uppercut, and Viridian pushed said arm to the side and stepped in for a powerful headbutt to the nose (11% + stun) and let Eddy's arm go. Viridian brought his now free arm down on the wrist of the one that Eddy was using to restrain his sword arm (4%) and brought his blade up into Eddy's gut (8%).

Aura=50%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 08:25:57 PM »
Eddy dodged the headbutt by pulling his head just out of the way and quickly caught Viridians other arm as it came down, his knee came up to Viridians gut (5%) and he shoved the swordsman away with glowing hands and a couple seconds later he held a katana ready to block or strike whichever presented itself first.

Aura 54%
BEACON

SHADE

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2016, 12:13:30 AM »
Arturo frowned and sipped testily at his cognac. If Mr. Midori wasn't careful, he stood a strong chance of grievously injuring his opponent. Sure, the other fighter's aura would prevent death, but those strikes hardly had any place in a sporting event. Where were the referees when you needed them!? He was distracted by a peck on the cheek from his wife , and he instantly softened as he looked up into her magnificent amber eyes.

"Enjoying the match, dear?"

"Hardly. You know that article about one Eddy Midori awhile back?"

"The one who was so rude to Cheri and Miss Acacia?" Michonne Chanson pouted, and was all the more appealing to her husband for it.

"The very same. He seems to be just as troublesome as Mr. Hong related. A skilled ball of braggadocio and nothing more."

"A pity. I suppose we're rooting for the other one, eh?"

Arturo nodded as his wife placed herself in his lap and loosened his tie, switching the match to the television. Really, this farce was so much more bearable with her around...
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 01:42:13 PM »
Viridian twisted his body to reduces the knee's impact and let himself be moved back by Eddy's shove. "Now, is that all you've got? I must say, I'm quite disappointed. I came here to be challenged!" Viridian snarled as he darted back in, swinging his sword in an overhead feint that quickly darted low, only to feint again and bring his sword horizontally across Eddy's chest (8%) and then spun his sword in his right hand to a backhanded grip and performed a jumping slash (12%) at Eddy's head, and a follow up kick to the back (5%) a split second later.

Aura=48%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 07:08:03 PM »
Eddy went to block the first slash but misjudged where it would land and was hit, he snarled and dodged the second slash by stepping out of the way but only just as the sword grazed his hair and he spun around to downward slash at the oncoming kick (5%). He followed up literally... he jumped up behind Viridian and slashed three times in quick secession (4% each, one at the gut, one at each leg).

Arua 46%
BEACON

SHADE

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2016, 02:03:04 PM »
Viridian used Eddy's slash to his leg to get enough momentum to turn around, and easily blocked the first two aerial. On his third block, Viridian twisted his sword so Eddy's guard would be exposed and performed a vertical cut across his torso (9%) and a step in shoulder slam to the legs (3%) to bring Eddy down to earth. "I'm so bored with you!".

Aura=43%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2016, 11:25:56 AM »
Eddy blocked the slash to his torso only to find his legs bashed out of under him, instead of slamming face first into the dirt he rolled away to make sure Viridian didn't have a follow up attack. He turned back breathing a little heavier then normal and said "Oh but there is no way I'm done with your ass.", he charged forward and faked an overhead chop switching last second to kick Viridian in the thigh (4%), he quickly spun and drove his elbow into Viridians chest (5%) quickly followed up by a stab from his sword ( 6%)

Aura 43%
BEACON

SHADE

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2016, 06:37:17 AM »
Viridian let Eddy's kick drop him to the ground so he could roll away from the elbow, and hopped to his feet with a flourish of his sword designed to open parry Eddy's, and create an opening for Viridian to slash Eddy across the chest (10%) and follow through with an uppercut to Eddy's sword arm (8% + Disarm). "You don't think you can out fight me with that fake sword, do you Edd? I'm the swordmaster here, punk", Viridian leered and accentuated each word with a left handed punch to the face (3% each).

Aura=39%

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2016, 09:11:21 PM »
Viridians slash was met with Eddy's bracer but the uppercut met his arm with little resistance causing the weapon to go flying only to fade away as soon as the blade stuck into the ground. Eddy smiled and took on of the punches to the face before catching his fist and returning with a punch of his own (5%) and he said "No but I expected to provoke you.", and with that he headbutted with all his might (15% + daze), backing up he sent Viridian a spinning reverse kick to the gut.(8%)

Aura 32%

(OOC: shit didn't realize I never put a value to the kick sorry about that)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:35:47 AM by 00Mogar »
BEACON

SHADE

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2016, 10:52:35 PM »
"I wouldn't sound so excited about provoking me, Edd. I don't play nice", Viridian snarled after taking Eddy's punch. Glancing at his head, Viridian quickly ducked down under the head butt and, using Eddy's grip on his arm as a balance, twisted his shoulder into Eddy's solar plexus (7% + winding) and bringing his left hand in for an uppercut to the jaw (8%), before hopping back. "You having fun yet? Cause honestly, you're really boring me".