Author Topic: Asterisk's Characters' Background Happenings (Closed)  (Read 2468 times)

Asterisk

• View Profile
Asterisk's Characters' Background Happenings (Closed)
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:45:40 AM »
This is going to be where I put important character interactions or events that happen in the background.

Asterisk

• View Profile
When Marigold met Camellia
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 04:52:23 AM »
Second Day of School - Advanced Combat Tactics

It was the first day of classes and Marigold had just situated herself in the front row in Advanced Combat Tactics. She looked at the clock. Six minutes early. Reaching into her bag, she decided to read a book when a girl with long brown hair and turquoise eyes walked in and sat down next to her.

"Hii! I'm sitting here okay?"

Turning and closing her book, Marigold smiled, reached out her hand, and said, "That's fine! I'm Marigold."

The other girl shook her hand. "I'm Tired! Just kidding, I'm Camellia. Nice to meet you Marianne!"

Blinking, Marigold replied, "Nice to meet you Camellia! And sorry, it's Marigold, not Marianne."

"Okay cool, hi Marigold!"

"So Camellia, would you like to tell me about yourself for a short while before class begins?"

Time Skip: 5 minutes later

Marigold blinked a few times. "I see. That's rather... interesting." Right then the teacher walked in and she looked forward.

Time Skip: After Class

Marigold turned to the girl next to her. "Well Camellia, guess I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice day!"

"You too! Bye!"

Time Skip: The next day

Camellia walked into the classroom and sat down looking very sleepy. Turning to the blonde girl next to her she said, "Hi Marigold! I'm Tired!" before face-planting on the desk.

Looking at the student sitting next to her, Marigold gingerly picked up her book and started reading. When the teacher walked in, she closed the book, putting it away, and tapped Camellia on the shoulder. "Hey, class is about to start."

Camellia slowly awoke and looked around before dropping her head back onto the table. Sighing, Marigold looked back at the teacher and let the girl sleep.

Time Skip

"Now then, would anybody like to answer this question?"

"HUH?!!" Camellia awoke with a start and turned her head, looking to the right, then to the left, then forward. The whole class stared at her. "Huh." She put up her hand.

"Wait what? Are you-"

"Whenever this happens, you should always raise your hand!"

"But what if you don't know the answer?"

"In that case, it becomes an opportunity to make a joke!"

"MS. YULIND, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ALREADY!"

"Okay!" Hopping out of her seat, Camellia skipped up to the board and began drawing some visual aids while explaining.

4 minutes later

"This is correct. Thank you, but... we learn that next year..."

"Ohhh okay." Camellia went back to her seat and sat down.

Looking at the board and back to Camellia, Marigold, who had taken notes from what was written had some newfound respect for the hyperactive girl. "Hey, that was pretty awesome."

Asterisk

• View Profile
Inheritance (Asterisk)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:13:57 AM »
Somewhere in Vale

Marigold sat on a couch, looking at the news on the solid screen TV in front of her. She remembered meeting Enz Wraith before. The boy had thought a grenade was an appropriate way to say hello to someone. In a way even worse than Ashigara's. Sighing, she stretched out her arms before saying, "Shatterstorm."

About a second later, a hologram with Ophelia on it appeared in front. "You called, General?"

"I want you to keep an eye on Eliza and Enz Wraith."

"I guess you just saw the news. Way ahead of you."

"Excellent, thank you. Dismissed."

Ophelia's hologram blinked out, then Marigold said, "Stella."

A hologram with Stella on it appeared. "Yes, General? I presume you just watched the news? Jonathan and I are already on the case. We won't be taking any immediate action though, and will be performing some investigation of our own."

"Ah, got it. Thank you. Dismissed."

Stella's hologram blinked out as Marigold stood up and headed outside.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:18:29 AM by Asterisk »