Author Topic: Free Agency  (Read 8780 times)

Kaliot

• View Profile
Free Agency
« on: September 11, 2016, 01:50:32 PM »
If you have a character in need of a team or if you are a team in need of a member you've come to the right place. If you wish to do so, characters that are looking for a team should be posted here using the following template:

Template: ShowHide
Code: [Select]
[size=12pt][b][Academy], [Year][/b][/size]
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]: Name [Link]; Link should connect to character's profile

[b][u]Species, Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Background[/u][/b]: A brief excerpt of your character's history. It can be as short as you'd like, but it should not exceed one paragraph.

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]: A brief excerpt of your character's personality, just enough to give others a good snapshot of your character. Should not exceed a paragraph.

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: A brief except of your character's combat behavior as well as fighting style, just enough so that others should have a decent idea of your character's role in combat. Should not exceed a paragraph.

After doing so, I will add your character to this post. When your character has found a time, please let me know so I can remove you from the listing.

Example Post: ShowHide

Beacon Academy, First-Year
Name: Kaliot R. Abbott [Link]

Species, Gender Rabbit Faunus, Male

Background: I was born in Atlas, but due to tensions there, my family and I moved to Vale. I've always dreamed of becoming a Huntsman, and despite having little free time to train, I managed to get into Signal. Things only got tougher from there, but I persevered and made it all the way to graduation.

Personality: With my upbringing in Atlas, I am a bit skittish and get anxious around mean-looking Humans. I'm a pretty lazy guy; I don't really do things unless necessary. I try to have a positive outlook on things no matter how dire the situation. In regards to sociability, I'm pretty middle of the pack: I don't have a plethora of friends, but I do have some, or at least enough.

Combat: My main weapon is a mortar, so as one would expect, I sit way in the backlines. This keeps me safe from the enemies ahead of me, but it also leaves me vulnerable as I am alone and away from my teammates. For emergencies, i do have a short sword and a pistol, but I'm only OK with them. Because of that, they are more of a means to stall for time so a teammate can come back and help me out.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:58:58 PM by Kaliot »
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    Hewwo, just a normal dweeb being an Otaku. :3
    • View Profile
Re: Free Agency
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 08:21:36 PM »
[Beacon Academy], [1st year]
Ashlee Sanders: Ashlee Sanders https://rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1694.0

Human, Female

Background: Dad works at a smithing place Near Beacon, Mom doesn't have a job yet. I'm looking to become a huntress when I graduate.

Personality: A somewhat quiet nerdy teen who likes to not get into rough housing.

Combat: In combat: Plays stealthy moving fast and giving enemies a painful death. Far Back in combat: Trying to keep the team organized making sure everyone's in position.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 08:32:33 AM by ShadowPower »
Ashlee Sanders "Come on, you can do it!" (cocks gun)

Inkyabyss

• View Profile
Re: Free Agency
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 01:34:27 PM »
[Academy], [Year]
Name: Fusia ignis [Link]; https://rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1742.msg22158#msg22158

Species, Gender Female

Background: has recently arrived at vale. worked as a maid before

Personality: cold and emotionless

Combat: fast or stealth