Author Topic: Clone Crisis (Open)  (Read 6381 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Clone Crisis (Open)
« on: October 19, 2016, 09:09:04 AM »
Just before we start. If you haven't already please read through the rules and sign up here to ensure your character won't ruin the fun.

Gray had been having a damn good day. His training was finally starting to pay off as he felt his swords slicing almost clean through the training dummy he was beating the hell out of. With a smile on his face he moved to leave the training room and take a quick shower.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fallow was sitting in his room simply reading a book when a loud explosion suddenly drew his attention and he inclined his head towards the window. "usually I'm the cause of that sort of thing." placing his book on his bed and hastily stood up and grabbed his hat as he rushed towards the source of the blast to see what was going on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the Beacon workshop a sleep deprived Revya had a dozen sheets of paper in front of him along with a large assortment of gears and devices.

Near the dorm building. Clone Gray was leaning against the wall with a bored look on his face as he played with his scroll. "Things should be starting soon." As the words had left his mouth a loud blast could be heard and smoke begun rising nearby. "Yep. there we go." Slipping his scroll into his pocket Clone Gray pushed himself off the wall and decided he would begin making his way towards the cafeteria.

With a dark smile and an evil gleam in his emerald eyes Fallow's clone strode up to the dorm building with Revya's clone not too far behind him. "You're sure this is the best place to blow up?"
"No I'm not. Why did you bring me along. Being here means i could be drawn into a big fight. I don't want any part in your suicide."
"You're the one who is a tech head. I want to bring the building down and kill as many as possible."
"I'm a Mechanic! I'm also getting the hell out of here and picking my battles."
"No you aren't. You are staying right here and covering me." As he said that Fallow's clone ran his hand over the explosion spell and moved his hand towards the wall they were standing in front of and then nothing happened. "DAMMIT!" He yelled as he pressed himself against the wall of the building and then exploded.Blowing easily through the building and into students inside the building killing a few poor sods instantly as they didn't have time to raise their aura and shield themselves from the blast. A dazed Clone Fallow shook his head to clear it and saw the back of Clone Revya already dashing away. "Coward. Still i guess there isn't a reason to stick around." With that Clone Fallow got to his feet and dashed away as confused students begun to gather to see what had happened.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 09:13:05 AM by arcus_gray »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Crisis (Open)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:30:41 AM »
Ismael was laying under a tree as he heard an explosion go off. He stood up and looked around and found his gear in the tree. He started to take them down and go towards the explosion with caution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine is in his room reading as Ismael(clone) sits right across from him. Carmine knows something is off with Ismael today. Ismael seems to be a little more, normal. Carmine was worried that Ismael became normal from something that happened and that Ismael will just go phyco.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ismael clone sits across from Carmine and pretends to read as he waits for Carmine to drop his guard so he can strike. He is internally laughing as he looks at Carmine and think how stupid Carmine is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carmine clone is under a tree near Carmine's room waiting for the deed to be done.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:12:15 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 12:15:48 AM »
Jack strolled through Beacon's hallways, going nowhere at a leisurely pace. He'd managed to catch some time with Ember the evening previous and he was feeling even more confident than normal. The sun was out, the birds were probably singing, he was munching on a danish Prim had left him before leaving that morning...yeah, things were good.

Then he turned a corner and saw himself cradling two Cherry Chainsaws, one in each arm, while kneeling on the floor. Okay, well, it looked like him, with awful fashion sense. In exchange for his unbuttoned shirt, this loser had a plaid sweatervest and a long-sleeve white button up. Instead of cargoes he had...khaki slacks? What? Boat shoes? What kind of idiot wore those to anything but a photo shoot? I mean this look-alike was still handsome as hell, he just...was hiding it or something? Hey, why weren't the Cherry's moving?

"So sad, really. If someone had just given them half a chance they might have been able to save themselves. So young, so beautiful, so full of life and potential. If only I could have arrived sooner..." his double said, laying them gently down and giving each corpse a tender kiss on the forehead before rising.

"Hello Jack Pettibone. I'm here to rescue you."
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »
Enz was working in one of the on-campus labs when he heard a loud boom from cross campus. He immediately put down the two vials he had been about to mix and left the lab while his left eye patched into some on-campus security cameras. Intruders in the dorms, he thought as he moved down a hallway towards the exit. He was simply in danger if he stayed on campus, so he had opted to leave as fast as he could. He reached the door as his personal airship approached campus grounds.

Suddenly three loud bangs sounded as three huge rounds of lead were propelled through the engines and cockpit of the aircraft. It then spun downwards, smashing into the side of the cliff and exploding on the way down. As soon as he saw this, Enz changed directions and retreated back inside the building. Those shots were the same caliber as his gun, they had the exact same sound. Three shots was also a combat tactic Enz himself practiced. He patched into the security cameras once more and rewound the footage until he found the best view of the two intruders. He identified them as Fallow and Revya, but this was entirely outside their typical behavior. Enz stayed where he was and began searching the CCTS for any information on cloning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he was done shooting down the approaching airship, clone Enz transformed both of his arms back into their hand forms. Indeed, this Enz had both arms equipped with Via and Svalinn, and he also boasted a considerably more powerful aura shield. His face was left free of Enz's traditional bandages, and his pair of M.A.C.G. stored four times the amount of dust on the original pair. Clone Enz's M.A.C.G. transformed into their full boot form and activated, lifting him a few inches above the ground. He then sped towards the cafeteria on the cushion of propulsion in order to meet the clone of Grey Saggio at their rendezvous point.
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 03:36:42 PM »
Just a word of warning, Clone Mirabelle is gonna be foulmouthed. Just a heads up for you. I'm not a fan of what I'm gonna have her say, and I will try to keep it minimalistic, but this is literally her mirror match. If you have any problems, mention and I will change it.

Arashi was having a pretty good day. No classes, no training, just a nice nap with some chill music to keep him company. The rest of team AFMC were out on the town, and, though Arashi would've loved to join them, a late night chatting to friends in Vacuo meant he had been too tired that morning. Hence the nap. Though that was soon interrupted by a gigantic explosion. "DAMMIT FALLOW!!! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!!, Arashi roared as he rolled out of bed in shock, stumbled out the door and jogged down the corridor after Fallow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirabelle stretched out on the grass in one of Beacon's front lawns. A lovely day for outdoor reading. Though she was disappointed that her teammates hadn't joined her, Mirabelle was glad for some peace and quiet. Rev and Sakura had trouble keeping their tinkering to a minimum, and Mirabelle's enhanced hearing didn't help the situation. So peace and quiet. What could possibly go wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Gawain was a man of simple tastes. He liked tea with just milk, plain chocolate, and weapons grade explosives. What he didn't like was being shocked into silence, which was exactly what was happening at that moment, due to the presence of a second Finn. "Hi""Hi". What the frickity frack was going on? The Finns started waving at each other, a perfect mirror was formed.

Clone Mirabelle, sitting in a tree and wearing a catsuit, rolled her eyes in frustration as Fallow, well, the clone of Fallow, blew up a wall. "What the actual fuck are you dumbasses doing? I swear, you have no sense of self control. Fuckwits", she grumbled as she hopped down and strolled towards the crowd of students, and grabbed the nearest by the mouth and plunged one of her knives into his back before he could defend himself. Hey, fucknuggets, any of you wanna dance with the baddest bunny this side of hell?".

Clone Arashi cackled as he marched into Beacon's canteen and used his lighter to ignite the nearest table. "Now then!! Let's light this candle, shall we?". The fire on the table split into two, and leapt to the tables on either side. From there, the fire seemed to come to life, taking the shape of dragon's heads and roaring around the room, effectively trapping the students in a circle of fire.

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 07:49:04 AM »
(NOT GONNA LIE I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FORGOT THIS EXISTED)

Xavier and Dorothy sat together in the Beacon workshop arguing with each other. Recently Xavier had found himself in the wonderful company of Mrs. Burgundy due to her need for a mechanic on her team. She wanted him to design a weapon for her and yatta yatta but the two had become quite close. She was the James bond and he was Q. As in he would make cool shit and she would break it EVERYTIME. "You should make me a gun that shoots GIANT LAZERS!"
"The last time I did that you nearly vaporized my entire workshop..."
"Come on Mr Dramatic it wasn't that bad!"
"Why exactly do you think we are in the BEACON workshop?"

As the conversation droned on Xavier started to feel bad for the poor sod trying to get some sleep on a nearby bench. That was until he felt the explosion rock the building. Immediately he shot a look of annoyance towards Dorothy.
"Ok...that time it wasn't me."
He could tell by the look on her face that she was telling the truth. They moved quickly; like clockwork. Dorothy made her way up to the roof to get a better look as to what was going on. Xavier went to wake up Revya who he planned to take with him to minimize casualties.
Whoever just blew up Beacon was about to receive a very rude welcome parade.

Clone Dorothy sat on a roof giggling uncontrollably to herself. Her subject of humor was Clone Xavier standing immediately to her left. He had taken the time to unleash a swarm of observation beetles. His eye twitched a bit as he heard Dorothy laugh in the back ground. What was the subject of her laughter? Nothing much really, absolutely nothing. In fact the reason that she is laughing was so irrelevant to the situation tha-
"Next time do up your pants properly GENIUS!"
Sigh
Ok so maybe his pants had fallen down a bit when he had gotten up the building to spy. They had the most boring job to do and so much time to do it and he was forgetful- he forgot to button up his pants and he'll never live it down.

Seeing their counterparts on another roof he decided that it was best that he and Dorothy got on the move. It was time to set their plan in motion
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 05:57:11 PM »
There was a heavily pregnant pause as Jack Pettibone stood watching Jack Pettibone.

"Oh, I get it, you're one of my cousin's holograms!"

"Dearest Stella? No, by no means am I a creation of hers. Here, take my hand, we are tactile creatures, it will make me real to you."

Jack did as he asked, and found that his hand was, in fact, solid, warm, and in all ways he had the ability to tell, human. "Well holy shit then. Who are you?"

"In a way, you. In another way, so much more. Walk with me, and I'll explain."

Jack shrugged, rolled with the situation, and joined himself in a sedate stroll down the passageway. Boy if this was a dream, he needed to see if Ember spiked his drink...not really her style but still...

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »
As Fallow dashed through the dorms he heard Arashi's voice behind him and turned to see him. "Wasn't me." and after that comment returned to running through the halls of the dorm room. They arrived out front as students recoiled away from someone who had just stabbed another student. "what the hell!?" Fallow pulled the Russet Grimoire from his coat and begun flipping through the pages. "You better have a damn good explanation for this."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Gray was walking through the halls he came across what he would call a confusing scene. two dead women lay on the ground and there were two Jack's having a conversation with each other over the bodies. Pulling Lamnia out as a precaution and approaching Gray had an obvious shake in his voice as he approached. "What the hell is going on?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Revya found himself being shaken awake and blnked with bleary eyes at the shaker. "huh? what're you doing?"

As the two of them were running away Clone Revya noticed Mirabelle's clone heading back towards the blast and saw an opportunity to get in someone's good graces. Turning on his heel he returned to the site and blended in with the crowd as Mirabelle stabbed someone. He stood ready to jump in should anyone challenge her.

As Clone Gray reached the cafeteria he found it already in flames thanks to clone Arashi manipulating fire around the room and trapping everyone inside. "This looks fun! Mind letting me jump in and off a few?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Fallow continued running he didn't notice that Revya had turned away. What he did notice however was an airship falling  out of the sky. "Bet that'll draw a crowd. Lot's of lovely people for me to blow to hell.' He smiled evilly as he made his way towards where the airship went down.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 06:53:23 PM »
"Gray Saggio! What a blessed occurrence to find you in all this chaos!" Sweater Jack said, holding his arms wide and embracing the man, gently pushing aside Lamnia. The embrace was warm, genuine even, and he smelt only of someone who bathed often, untainted by the musk of cologne. It was a comforting thing in a time of great uncertainty. He pulled back and let a small smile tug at the corners of his mouth. "Though you have every reason to be alarmed, do try to remain calm. You found me, and I will do everything in my considerable power to keep you safe."

"Excuse me, but, how come you don't hate Dogmeat?" Jack was incredulous. What the hell was with this guy? I mean, sure, he could pretend to be someone's buddy, but he knew faking it, and damn, was this not faking it. What's next, this other Jack was going to be into dudes?

"To answer that question I don't doubt you're thinking right now, Jack, no, I am not. The purest of angels has already laid claim to my heart. I hope to find her before this trial is over, although it would be better for all if she were miles away from us. As for Gray, unlike you, I appreciate him for who he is." He kept an arm around the smaller man's shoulder as he turned to face his conniving doppelganger. "Gray Saggio has been through so very much, and has, like so many men and women, tripped and fallen on his way Heavenward. The entire reason he is at Beacon is to be something better than he was. And despite these intentions, all you've done is torment him."

Instead of rage, his face darkened with a profound pity. "You could have given him courage and hope and inspiration, and you gave him scorn and suffering. You brought darkness instead of light. You failed him, Jack Pettibone."

"Whatever. Get to the part where you tell me what's actually going on, you self-righteous prick. You don't know me." Jack sneered, laughing through his teeth.

"Just righteous, actually. And I do, in fact, know you very well. As for what's happening here at Beacon...let's say for simplicity's sake Heaven and Hell are taking their War into the mortal realm."

Character List: