Author Topic: Through rivalry and friendship... and a bunch of Grimm [closed]  (Read 9770 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Through rivalry and friendship... and a bunch of Grimm [closed]
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2018, 06:58:15 AM »
Were those the last ones? Was it finally over?

"Let's just go, the population of Moundan is safe after all," said Mikado and went to the path leading away from the battlefield. For all he cares, a huge fourty-foot huge Goliath can walk through here, he was leaving! Siu also didn't seem to have seen any further Grimm, otherwise, she would have said something. Either that were the last ones, or they turned around and left, whatever it was, it was over now.

Mikado whistled Kiro back to him, letting him also immediately shrink back to his usual size. As far as he knew, the pilot said that he would wait in front of Moundan, and that when the mission is done he would pick them up the three and bring them back to Beacon, so that was their next target. Before he walked off though, he turned back to Smokey, with a look that says, 'Are you coming now?'

Jup, this mission has changed nothing about his relationship with this little gunfreak.

Targets:

• Beowolves: x 2 shot by Smokey
  • (Other Mid-sized Nevermore: x1 Killed by Cranes

Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Through rivalry and friendship... and a bunch of Grimm [closed]
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »
”Yeah, yeah, I’m comin’” Smokey shouted to Mikado in response to the other’s look, making sure to whisper under his breath the word ”prick” so his “teammate” couldn’t hear.  Sure, Smokey will admit it, Mikado’s got some skills.  But he’s still a gigantic asshole as far as the gunslinger is concerned, so the sooner he’s out of this dump, the better.  Maybe then he could finish his weekend nap.

Deactivating his semblance, Smokey pops open his revolver and reloads, just in case anything else pops up.  Since Siu hasn’t seen anything else, or at least hasn’t notified the two of anything, Smokey quickly jogs his way to the rendezvous point.  At least they can say “Mission Accomplished”. 

Smokey's combat stats
Aura: 94.5%
Semblance:  Manual Deactivation!  1st of 2 rounds
Matchstick: 4/7 (Reloading) ~No dust loaded
7/14 Fire Dust, 7/14 Ice Dust

Action:  Deactivating Semblance, Reloading Matchstick, Heading to Rendezvous Point.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400