Author Topic: Third Year 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Aurum LeBlanc vs. Mogan Treehouse  (Read 2201 times)

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile

”Welcome back to the forty-first bi-annual Vytal Festival Tournament! Right now, we have a VERY special match for you.” Excitement can be heard from Hunter’s voice. ”We have one of the leBlanc siblings from Atlas Academy! I love those kids!” Hunter gives off a “huh?” as the staff on hand tried to get Hunter to specify which sibling. ”Oh, it says here that it’s Aurum, but I wouldn’t put it past Avery or Sovereign to impersonate the guy. They were a fun trio, I’ll admit. Shame to see Sovereign drop out.” More communication between staff and the announcer.”How can I tell which sibling it is? I usually can’t.” Brief pause as Hunter realizes he should probably be less biased. ”Oh, and we have this guy from Beacon Academy with Treehouse for a last name. Prim?”

”Well Hunter, there’s an easy way to tell the difference between them. Take a look at their stupid smug grins, and you can tell that they vary in smugness. This picture here makes me think they’re going to try and steal my pants, so it’s probably Aurum. That’s d-definitely just an example though. Anyways, we really don’t have much about this Treehouse fellow. However, he did list 2 pages of rules on his information sheet when he signed up. I didn’t exactly read it all, but you could probably make a religion out of all this text.” Angrily recalling more stupid pranks, Prim would motion to start the spinner in hopes that Aurum would get the shit-covered field that totally exists.

A large holographic image of a lottery machine appears on all sides of the arena, with two spinners. The spinners spun so quickly, making it nearly impossible to make out the passing words. It ticked through the options slower and slower until it finally stopped on Geyser and Desert.

The floor of the arena lowered and, in its place, arose two new floors. On Mogan’s side, rocky plains would arise. With innumerable rocks to count, the true dangers of the field would lie underneath them. Geysers that shoot steaming hot jets of water can catch any unsuspecting fool that’s standing over one. On Aurum’s side,  a ‘vast’ desert emerged featuring large sand dunes and, of course, plenty of sand to slow down combatants. However, thick pools of quicksand could also be seen due to the unmistakable different coloration of the sand. In case it needs to be said, don’t fall in one of those!

As the spinner finished its job and faded away, the doors on each side of the arena opened to signify the start of the match.

(A coin flip has decided that Mogan will get the first post. The arena size is identical to that of the 1v1 arena in the show, however, it features scaled down biomes to fit the size. Good luck, and may the best combatant win.)
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: Third Year 1v1 bracket- Round 1: Aurum LeBlanc vs. Mogan Treehouse
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
(OOC: A first post has not been made for 3 days, Mogan has lost first post priority, first post now goes to Aurum)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 04:29:42 AM »
     Aurum laughed as he entered the arena, running his hands through his spiky blonde hair while grinning impishly at the crowd. He waved at his fellow Atlesians, garnering some glares from some of his prank victims and some cheers from those who thought he was his brother. With an over-exaggerated bow he greeted the rest of the attendees and flashed a fist of preemptive triumph albeit not knowing whether he'd win himself.

Silver Tanhelm was worn in its armored configuration, polished and readied by his teammates who decided that he should at least look presentable during his fight. Aurum's thoughts went back to his teammates, each of whom had fights of their own in their brackets, and excitement rose as he thought about fighting them on the big stage. "Think about how funny it'd be to fight Avery with swapped weapons." he muttered absentmindedly as he walked across the arena. "Ey, where's my opponent? Announcer dudes, where they at?"

Aurum waved at the announcer's booth with his weapon extending slowly from his arms into long blades. Seeing how shiny his weapon was he tried reflecting some light off of it to the announcer's eyes. "Hey!"

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 01:10:12 AM »
Fish Treehouse has been disqualified by time-out
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas