Author Topic: Lost in thoughts (open) [The day before the Tournament begins]  (Read 4856 times)

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Lost in thoughts (open) [The day before the Tournament begins]
« on: September 27, 2016, 12:57:50 AM »
Ismael is located under a large oak tree with his weapons by him. He is wearing a light blue shirt, black pants, blue sneakers, black gloves, and bandages going up his forearms and stopping at his elbows. He sits there and seems to be cleaning his weapons as he sings a soft and sweet song. His aura starts to form around him and instead of the usual white  a light blue took the place of the white giving a calmer look.

"You are the ocean's grey waves, destined to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb. In the white light, a hand reaches through. A divine blade cuts your heart in two. Waking dreams fade away, embrace the brand-new day. Sing with me a song of birthrights and love. The light scatters to the sky above. Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone. Lost in thoughts all alone. You are the ocean's grey waves, destined to seek. Life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb" .

Then as if in response a voice starts to sing, to Ismael's surprise the song sounds too familiar:

"Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne. A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise. Sing with me a song of conquest and fate. The black pillar cracks beneath its weight. Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone. Lost in thoughts all alone. The path you walk on belongs to destiny, just let it flow.  All of your joy and your pain will fall like the tide, let it flow"

Then once that voice finishes a more feminine voice starts to sing in a more of a sad tone. Ismael stands up and starts to look around to try and find the owners of the voices and is unsuccessful and finds himself standing up with his aura changing from the lighter blue to a darker one.

"Life is not just filled with happiness, nor sorrow. Even the thorn in your heart, in time it may become a rose. A burdened heart sinks into the ground. A veil falls away without a sound. Not day nor night, wrong nor right. For truth and peace you fight. Sing with me a song of silence and blood. The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud. Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride.After the storm stills its wake, may all be blessed. So the fate and fallen can find rest. Your will, the water reflects, so all will know. Your hands brought the morrow  Can no one hear my cry. You are the ocean's grey waves, destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb.

You are the ocean's grey waves"

Once the voices were finished nothing was said or sung and Ismael sat down an looked worried as he thought of: How they knew the song, who they were, and why they were here. Ismael just sits there and thinks worryingly.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:11:32 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Lost in thoughts (open) [The day before the Tournament begins]
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:01:20 AM »
From behind him, a voice came out, simply calling his name once. "Ismael." Marigold, finally finding him the day before the tournament, had approached the tree from behind and stood there with a bright smile.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:04:27 AM by Asterisk »

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 01:12:09 AM »
Ismael jumped as he had his concentration broken by Marigold. His aura faded away and he stood up and turned around. He said in a quieter than normal voice, "Hey Marigold". He then gave he a small smile as he stood there thinking of other things now.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:14:39 AM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 01:16:04 AM »
Sitting down next to Ismael, she said, "So. Tomorrow is the big day! How do you feel?"

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 01:20:37 AM »
Ismael goes to sit down and answers with a wavering, "I don't know. I can't really tell what I'm feeling about it. Maybe nervousness". He then goes to look up at the leaves and starts to hear the voices sing, but this time within his soul not from his ears.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 01:26:08 AM »
Readjusting herself until she was in a kneeling position, she took Ismael by the shoulders. "Here. Relax." Turning his body, she gently leaned him backwards until the back of his head was resting on her lap. "Feeling comfortable?"

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 08:47:38 AM »
Ismael's eyes widen as he was getting moved but went along with it. He then said with a calm voice, "Yeah, I'm comfortable".
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 04:26:15 AM »
Marigold smiled, fingers idly playing with Ismael's hair for a while then said, "That's good to hear. You know, I'm really proud of you. Proud that you're able stand up and show off to the entire world. When you're out there, know that I'm rooting for you, and that you're always number one both in my mind and my heart, okay?"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:29:45 AM by Asterisk »

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 07:55:31 AM »
Ismael's face blushes as Marigold speaks, and as she finishes he starts to say, "Thank you". Ismael's heart starts to pound faster as he sits there. It was so comfortable for him and it felt nice that Marigold was playing with his hair, it is weird.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Asterisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 03:59:59 PM »
Marigold giggles as she sees Ismael's reaction and continues to play with his hair.

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »
Ismael starts to look at Marigold as he does, his aura starts to form again and his eyes started gaining this aura as his aura formed around him. He starts to sing in a soft and quiet voice, "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb" . He continues to sing and as he does a male voice and a female voice joins in and the air around Marigold and Ismael starts to shimmer with white, gold, black, blue, silver, and red. As this happens the song fills the air with the calming song.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:32:49 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione