Author Topic: Headline: Brutal Killings Continue: Authorities Powerless to End the Violence  (Read 2541 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Spoiler: ShowHide
Approved by NotSurprised

Mr. Scratch has struck again, bringing the body count of his murderous rampage up to a whopping twenty-seven! Law enforcement officials had no comment, but inside sources have informed us that like the rest, these victims were suspected members of the terrorist organization the White Fang. The three bodies were found heavily mutilated outside Police Headquarters in Vale City, decapitated and thrown down on the steps. Their heads were on the Police Chief's desk, our aforementioned sources say, something our appointed protectors have kept behind closed doors. Do they not want us to know the magnitude of the threat we are dealing with? The bodies were discovered this morning at approximately 4:30AM, their heads shortly after.

While identification is being kept quiet, from what little information we have, the victims appear to have been enforcers of a fairly high rank within the organization, judging by reactions from our sources within the Fang itself.

Just a moment folks...we're getting a message from one of our reporters in the field. She's managed to get in touch with Elkipsei Gray, an Operations Head for the Vale Police assigned to dealing with the White Fang! While Officer Gray refused to be directly quoted, he reiterated his previous stance on this growing nightmare. He's asked anyone with any information on who this killer may truly be or what his whereabouts are to please contact him. He also stated that while he's glad someone's decided to help rid the world of these terrorists, he by no means approves of wanton slaughter, and states that this reign of terror must be put to an end. When questioned further, he refused comment and left.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:38:43 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!