Author Topic: Arkae Gundam  (Read 2051 times)

Arkae Gundam

• View Profile
Arkae Gundam
« on: November 10, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »
Arkae Gundam
Species and Gender: Faunus Male
Base animal: Lion
Symbol: A blue spear sticking through a lion head
DOB: 23th of Arashi
Appearance: Lion ears, long tail, glowing silver eyes, VERY sharp fangs, heightened sense of smell, night vision, long range hearing.
Height: 6"1
Weight: 152 lbs.
Birthplace: Atlas
History/Backstory: Arkae was only a young lad when the Grim attacked his village. He was just chilin in a hut the all of a sudden he heard the screams of his village friends. So he decided to look outside the hut and saw a Beowulf ripping apart the villagers, he dropped to his knees and stared in horror. Soon the same Beowulf ran up to him only to get its arm cut off by the chief. "RUN!" screamed the chief. Arkae nodded and ran to the port escaping in a rowboat. In what seemed like forever he saw land but this land wasn't like the icy regions of Atlas this one was shiny and filled with flourishing trees. He arrived on a port only to get laughed at by the Hunters and Huntresses because of his ragged clothes and glowing eyes. He just glared at them and walked it off heading to what ended up being Signal Academy. So he then registered, several years later after years of torment,  older but still a young one, due to his intense sparring and academic skills, he graduated from Signal ad was sent to Beacon. He made a weapon at Signal, A  blue crossbow that could fold up into a spear that he calls Raiden Shadow. He then went along to Beacon, not realizing that he would have great adventures there.
Personality: Brave yet sometimes cowardly, Naïve, Cruel, Violent, really likes meat, gets really sad.. or angry (HEHEHE! lion-Beowulf thing happens).
Semblance: Absorbs hatred for anything and it causes a thing with Raiden Shadow and it turns him into a lion-like Beowulf.
Raiden Shadow's history: Raiden Shadow was created by Arkae when he was at Signal Academy.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:29:02 PM by Arkae Gundam »

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Re: Arkae Gundam
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:34:53 PM »
 Make sure to grab the character template http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,86.0.html and don't forget to read other profiles the same year as your character to get an idea of how strong they can be.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

earthworrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 05:33:20 PM »
Cool semblance.

CallMeDoc

• Personal Text
    I'm here to heal the hurt of those who are broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 12:07:22 PM »
Spoiler: ShowHide

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've seen quite a bit of characters like this and almost everything about your character needs to change. Fist of all, yes you can be a lion fuanus, no you can not have THAT many characteristics. Your senses can be heightened a tad but, heightened senses, claws, night vision, fangs, AND long range hearing. That not gonna fly sorry. Your gonna need a little more detail in regards to appearance at least eye, hair, and skin color something so we know what your character looks like is all. As for your history, as I tell most new players on the board Don't be Epic! You don't need some heroic sob story for your character to be cool. Your earn your fame at Beacon and your time as a huntsman so chill. Personality could use some work but that's the least of our problems right now... As for your semblance:
Spoiler: ShowHide

First of all very cool idea but that is by no means ever gonna fly. Transformations changing your characters body is forbidden, trust me I pushed for a werewolf semblence and got shot down immediately. Not to mention how you would calculate what would trigger the transformation and what benefits you would receive in that form would be utterly and totally OP. Your a first year and this is your first character, try something simple. If you really want to have a semblence similar to what you have, message me and I'll do my best to help you get it to a more reasonable standard if you want. Take a look at other approved first years and grab a template and you should be fine. Besides that best of luck, sorry if I was harsh but it needed to be said. I hope to you have fun and hope to see you on the board more!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:11:18 PM by CallMeDoc »
3rd Year Beacon:Rye Oakborn- Team SODR's Official Team Dad/Big brother