Author Topic: .  (Read 2395 times)

• View Profile
« on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 12:14:27 AM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: [Mistral] Summer Shopping (PM for invite)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 09:00:06 PM »
When Amane had extended the invite to travel to Mistral of all places for a weapons expo, Prism had practically jumped at the opportunity. Worldwide travel, especially on someone else's dime? It was practically heaven for the hummingbird, who'd been wanting to see the world beyond Vale for years now. She's dressed casually, the regular halter top and a pair of jeans, the familiar steel box hitched around her waist, and the wings on her back carefully concealed under an oversized jean jacket. Unlike Amane, the hummingbird isn't opting towards an alcoholic drink - simply clutching the can of an energy drink, watching the transaction between her and the vendor carefully.

As Amane packs up her weapon, Prism casts her eyes out to the surrounding crowd as she speaks. "...so, why're we buying a sniper turret? I'm pretty fond of my role on the team y'know, and as far as I know there's no bad blood between us, so I'm hoping that isn't my mechanical replacement."
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 03:53:34 PM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 12:17:52 AM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »
Prism offers Amane a smile in response to the squeeze, patting her teammate's hand. Hearing the question, she tilts her head in consideration as she thinks, perking up as she remembers something. "Oh! Just some interesting-looking 7.62 x 51 mm dust-tipped ammo awhile back, by the looks of things it was some strains I'm not familiar with. I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it, though maybe I could fire a round or two if the guy doesn't mind. You're able to demonstrate weapons at these things pretty liberally, right?" She looks over her shoulder at Amane for confirmation.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 04:07:43 AM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 12:40:06 AM by . »

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
"Thanks." She says, eyeing the gun and the owner of the weapon a bit warily, but walking past him to face the shooting range regardless. The rifle is a bit heavier then her Hawk's Eye, but Prism seems to handle it without problem,  Bringing the weapon up and tucking it into the crook of her shoulder. Leaning down to look through the scope, there's a moment or two while she locates the targets, before firing off three quick shots - and the three targets in the distance immediately erupt into explosive flames, noticeably larger than the normal fire dust-tipped rounds.

Prism blinks a few times at the sudden destruction of the targets and passes the gun back to it's owner, before returning to the table to check the price tag. Picking up a spare box of the rounds, Prism makes a complicated face before setting it back down, glancing at Amane and shaking her head before returning to her side. "Powerful, but a little bit out of my budget." She explains.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 03:43:17 AM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 02:12:00 AM by . »