Author Topic: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Zabar V Zwei[Limited: 3/8]  (Read 10141 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 1st Round: Zabar V Zwei[Limited: 3/8]
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 05:00:04 PM »
The baton struck, and it struck hard. 'Son of a bitch, that hurt!' Zabar stepped back for only a second to regain his bearings. Maybe Zwei would get him below 50% after all... but he wasn't going to just let that happen. In the next moment, He began his assault anew. The chamber in his left gauntlet quickly cycled around to the propulsion dust as he launched himself forward again. This time, however, he shot himself upward, over Zwei. As he was coming down, he swing his right hand downward into Zwei's upper back in an attempt to knock him down. (10+3 Damage)

(Aura: 72/100)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 05:37:06 PM »
Zwei had intended to follow up with a strong downward swipe, however by then Zabar had already launched himself into the air above Zwei, the masked boy looked around, somewhat confused, only managing to get enough of a reaction to turn around in time to scream and throw his handful of sand vaguely in the direction of Zabar's eyes before the impact of the gauntlet into his chest.

Zwei felt his back impact the sand beneath him as he used his empty hand to punch the bottom of his baton in a haze, the weapon unleashed several short arcs of electricity to notify those watching of it's added kick now. He held it out in front of him as he forced himself to slowly rise, too sapped of energy to make a counterattack "I swear your damn punches are hurting way more than my baton is hurting you." He commented.

[Aura now at 42%]
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 07:00:07 PM »
Well the good news was he got that hit off. The NOT so great news was now Zabar had sand in his eyes.

As soon as the hit landed, Zabar stumbled backward, trying to rub the sand out of his eyes. As he used one hand to rub his eyes, he kept the other pointed toward toward where he assumed Zwei to be laying. "Not- not cool, man.... I knew I should have brought my goggles..." He could vaguely see Zwei begin to rise and let the gauntlet shoot a short spout of flame as a warning not to step any closer. After a second of frantic rubbing, he could see again with relative ease, though the irritation wasn't going away any time soon.

"Well, there's one big difference here, you have a baton and I have giant, metal gauntlets." He could see Zwei had risen now and was holding out a newly sparking baton. That was fine. The dust chamber in his right gauntlet spun and landed on electric dust. He couldn't negate the shock, but maybe this would help. His left gauntlet's chamber quickly spun to ice dust as Zabar began to walk forward, slowly and deliberately. The next few seconds were a blur to the audience. Zabar  quickly shot out his left hand toward shot out a stream of dust, freezing over Zwei's feet and trapping him in place. With clentched teeth, Zabar grabbed hold of the Baton, letting the electricity surge through him. (-30% over time) "I hope that mask protects the pain from your face, man." Was the only thing he could force himself to say before pulling back his hand and letting it rip into Zwei's face with all of the force he could muster. The punch connected, the ice broke, and zwei went flying back, taking the baton with him. (24+3 damage)

Zabar shook his hand, trying to get rid of that weird feeling that still surged through it, as he looked up to the Aura meter board. 42% to 15%. Well he was right, somewhat. Zwei did take him below 50%. That wasn't important right now, though. The chambers in his gauntlets both spun to the empty canister and deactivated as he made his way over to where Zwei had landed and to look down at his defeated opponent.

"Hey, that was a damn good fight, Zwei." He said with a smile and an outstretched hand. "How about that drink?"

Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 10:01:31 PM »
In his daze, Zwei had chosen to rely on the electric deterrent that flowed through his baton to keep Zabar away while he recovered. He grinned a little as he continued to force himself upright, feeling the new weight on his baton, Zabar must have thought the display was just for show, why else woul-

His thinking was interrupted by the force of Zabar's blow, his ears were ringing and he could have sworn his aura was about to give way under the punch. He felt his consciousness fade a little and his vision greyed for a moment as his body sailed through the air, landing in the sand once more. Knowing he had been defeated, he simply laid there, his sore body not wanting to move so he could just stare at the sky.

His cloud-gazing was interrupted by Zabar, although it was not unwelcome or anything. "Yeah, good fight, I guess I could learn a few things." He paused for a moment after Zabar's offer as he grabbed the boy's hand and pulled himself onto his feet. "I could really use that drink right now, actually." He gave a small bow to the crowd.
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 03:25:01 PM »
?:

"Well, now wasn't this a bit of a mess." A spectator states, watching the end of the chaotic battle.
Lynn Aubin, Module-003 'Reaper' of Quartz Industries

Peperian Emem, Legend of Beacon, The God. MEME

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 02:30:03 PM »
Zabar smiled and lifted his and Zwei's hands up into the air as the crowd around them erupted into a ceremonious cheer.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL IN MY LIFE!" Sobs could be heard coming from the speakers.