Author Topic: Beach Volleyball!  (Read 2807 times)

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Beach Volleyball!
« on: June 11, 2018, 10:05:00 PM »
In the hot, hot days of Vale’s summertime, Beacon Academy’s location on a lake lends itself well to the students who can’t seem to take the heat - or at the very least, want to show off. Combining the curiosity of someone who wants to get to know Beacon’s student population, alongside with an overwhelming amount of wealth, it isn’t particularly hard for one half of the Sundown twin’s duo to convince the staff to allow them to host a volleyball tournament on the shores of the lake. Now, beach volleyball is played in teams of two, so find a friend to team up with, and enter! Fabulous prizes await, mostly in the form of cash prizes! Alongside the tournament, multiple local businesses have been offered to set up shop alongside the beach, selling cheap (and hopefully delicious) food.

Essentially, there will be two seperate tracks with this thread - those who want to play beach volleyball, and a general social thread for anybody that wants to hang around and mingle. Just specify what you’d prefer to do! There needs to be at least four people (or two teams of two) for beach volleyball to happen, and worst case scenario if there’s uneven team numbers, the twins will enter as their own team. People are allowed to enter their characters as premade duos, or individually. You'll be assigned a random partner if you do the latter, and if it once again comes out to an odd number, then one of the twins can substitute.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:24:26 PM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: Beach Volleyball!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 10:10:18 PM »
I'll put Lily for playing and Blair for social
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:22:01 AM by ArosFarron »
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 07:07:06 AM »
Signing up Kisha for the playing part
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »
Coco for the social thread and Anza for the volleyball thread!
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 08:49:30 AM »
Signing up Isabelle for social thread and Cassidy for some volleyball.
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 10:53:15 AM »
Hurray. This is working now. Sign up Sandy for both.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 02:59:46 PM »
Okay! That's approximately five people for volleyball so far, so I'll leave this open a little longer to see if anybody else is interested in the tournament, and hopefully round out the odd numbers.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8