Author Topic: Petal Gear[Open]  (Read 6511 times)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
Petal Gear[Open]
« on: September 21, 2016, 05:43:41 PM »
By now, everyone should know about the workshop set up in the back of the Arena where a certain brown hair girl tries her best to fix your weapon or make it better. But now many know that she has shop outside of the Beacon Academy(open on the weekends) that does the exact thing, and much more.

Petal Gear, the one stop shop in downtown Vale to do all your fixing and making. Cars? No problem. Air Conditioner? No sweat. Very dangerous Huntier's weapon? Worth that cut in your wallet.Petal Gear has rarely failed to satisfy a customer's mechanic needs. Except that one time with the dubstep guy in flow makeup wanting a purple Lamborghini.

The owner is Sakuea Lunciar, daughter of now currently a much larger Atlantian  cooperation,  Sakura Corps, founder. She was just sitting at the counter, bored.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: Petal Gear[Open]
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 09:13:49 PM »
Roaming through the streets after that strange incident elsewhere*, Martin wandered through the door of a little shop, without noticing until he was already inside. Seeing the young lady behind the counter, particularly the bored look on her face and the silence of the shop, he edged closer to the counter, and when he got there, let out a quiet "Hi." He leaned his arm on the counter and smiled warmly.

((* - See this thread for more information))
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 08:46:39 AM »
"Hi..." Sakura nearly dozed off before getting up and frantically dusting herself and straightening the folds in her baggy jumpsuit pants. "Welcome to Petal Gear! Your one stop to almost any sort of weapon, car, electronics and maintainence needs! Good to meet you!" Sakura said with an enthusiastic smile on her face, finally a customer, or at least she hopes it is. She tightened the sleeve of her jumpsuit jacket that was tied around her waist like always.

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 09:20:44 AM »
"Ah, so you're a techie, huh? That's pretty cool," Martin mused. "Don't think I really need any work done right now," though he decided to keep a mental note of this place, his weapon had been having occasional jams in rifle form, he figured sand might have gotten in but it never hurts to have a backup plan, "just came in to get away from the crowds for a bit, door was open and all so I figured it must be a shop of some kind, and we'll,  you looked bored so I thought i'd be nice and say hello. And i'm rambling as usual, sorry 'but that. Name's Martin, by the way. I'm in from Shade for the festival."
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 09:34:40 AM »
Sakura's smiled didn't fade, though Martin was not here to fix or make anything, at least she has someone to pass the time with.

"Well thank you for doing such a nice thing without a thought about my looks and figure, you are one of the nicer boys jut there," She ended her sentence with a bit of an inaudible grumble before clearing her throat. "Here from Shade huh? I rarely get customers from the other kingdoms but when they do, they bring in their own set of interesting problems. Like Atlantians weapons are built to not jam up in the cold but Vale's warmer temperatures make that function useless and much more a hinderance as they can't hold their weapons anymore. Vacuo has the desert to deal with, means sand, dust and various particles will jam guns and hinder weapons with transformative abilities, but their weapons need costant maintainence. Mistral and Vale have almost no difference so I'll just leave it as that." Sakura then snapped her fingers in realization.

"I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sakura Lunciar, techie, mechanic, flourist all in one." Sakura gave a warm smile
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:58:00 AM by LuckyStar »

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 09:48:37 AM »
"Well it's nice to see a friendly face, had some shall we say interesting run-in since I got here," Martin smiled. "Yeah, I'm definitely familiar with the struggles of having a shifting weapon in the desert, I'm just glad my grandfather was a good engineer. I think he would have liked you," he continued, conveniently omitting the fact that it would have been just as much for her looks as it would be for her personality or the fact that she's a mechanic.

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 10:01:43 AM »
Sakura raised an eyebrow, she got this really odd feeling Martin's grandfather will be just be interested in the beauty aspect of herself but she would not go deeper into that thought.

"Well, it is the Vytal Festival, many gather here to celebrate, don't be surprise to bump into people, both in the metaphorical sense and literal sense," Sakura giggled.

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 10:49:19 AM »
"True enough, had a couple of both senses happen before I ducked in here." Martin had expected the region to be busy, with the festival going on, but this was more than he had expected. "Oh, if I'm keeping you from anything important, just say so, I mean I know you're probably here to make money and work on machines and weapons and stuff more than you are to talk to tourists," he said, flashing a goofy grin.

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 05:29:06 PM »
"You came in here and see nobody but a bored look on my face," Sakura laughed.

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 10:42:31 PM »
"This is true," Martin mused. "How about this: I'll hang out and keep you company, step aside if you get a customer or have to take a call or anything, and you let me know if I'm getting annoying, boring, or otherwise wearing out my welcome?"

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 04:01:01 AM »
"Sure go ahead, I just can't wait till the tourney starts, my cash flow will come in oh so sweet! Unless thet are from Beacon, and they visit me at the workshop in Beacon," Sakura looked delighted at first then sighed upon the mention of Beacon's workshop. "So what brings you to Vale? Vytal?"

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 10:15:36 AM »
"Yeah, I'm in for the festival, and most likely the tournament." Martin pats the hilt of the sword on his back. "Be nice to put myself and my weapon through our paces against some new people I don't see every day," he continued, the goofy grin returning to his face. "Will you be watching, participating, or too busy working?"

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 12:18:18 PM »
"How much can you carry?" Sakura asked abruptly. Upon realizing a tinge of pink is seen on her cheeks.
"Well I'm going to watch in my little shop, well this isn't the full place but you get what I mean, just going to be extra busy with people who are desperate for maintainence before their match.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:40:59 PM by LuckyStar »

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 12:42:33 PM »
"Oh, that's a shame," Martin said. "I was hoping I might see you in the stands, might give me some motivation to give it my all. But yeah, I guess that makes sense, people are definitely gonna be wanting their gear in top form."

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
"Here is some motivation," Salura squats and takes out a metal pink umbrella. "Try lifting this up with no help from aura and Semblance." Sakura places the umbrella on the counter, an audible sigh from the counter was a clear indicator that the umbrella is heavier than it looks, Sakura knows the actual weight is about 250 pounds or more.