Author Topic: Wine Maker Dead in Violent Display of Red  (Read 2606 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Wine Maker Dead in Violent Display of Red
« on: October 22, 2016, 08:34:20 PM »
A man was found dead on a red rose bed in Vale Central Park around 6 pm, in the afternoon, just a little around sunset says Vale City Police Department. The man was identified to be 43 year old wine maker Franc Cabernet who was walking home that day after his job at the winery.

Cabernet’s body was found by a jogger passing by the area who immediately called the police after seeing the gruesome display. Forensics indicate that Cabernet was killed by a jagged cutting weapon of some sort, possibly glass from the broken wine bottle judging by the broken shards around the scene of the crime, says investigators at the scene. The jogger, name to be withheld, said he found the body during his daily rounds around the park and was found clean of any connection the the crime scene at the time though still going through questioning at the local precinct.

“At first I thought it was some sort of random art display with all the red around...It was almost beautiful, I must admit... but when I came closer I saw blood running down his throat and I ran to call to the police” Said the witness, in an interview at the scene of the crime, “I didn’t want to stay and find out if the murderer was still around. The man also looked pretty dead to me.”

Authorities confirmed time of death to be around 5 - 6 pm in the afternoon, judging by the condition of the body and said that this was clearly the work of a killer despite the lack of marks of struggle. When questioned the wife of Mr. Cabaret said that she knew of no one who’d harbor a grudge against her husband and the general consensus of the neighborhood revealed him to be well liked and kind. Cabaret’s employer said he regrets the loss of such a fine worker and there’d be a hole in all their hearts with the loss of such a long time friend as well.

Authorities advise residents to keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior and to remain vigilant, especially near the end of the day. Any information to the case would be greatly appreciated and would help prevent any further incidents.

“We’ll find the b****** who did this, so rest assured citizens.” A local investigator said, at the local precinct mere hours after the discovery of the murder “And he’ll be locked up behind bars for a very very long time.”
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust