Author Topic: Tag Team Brawl [7/8]  (Read 7164 times)

Marticus

• View Profile
Tag Team Brawl [7/8]
« on: January 04, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »
An Atlesian company that designs and manufactures security technologies wants to test out their latest design for armoured walls, and wants to drum up some publicity at the same time. As a way to kill both birds with one stone, they've put in a request to the combat academies for eight students of any year and ability to engage in a four way tag team brawl.

Taking place inside a 10 meter cubed box with the walls and ceiling made of a transparent version of the armoured walls, the four tag teams are to battle it out until only one team is left standing.

The Rules?
1)No holds barred combat. This is a combat test after all.
2)If either member of a team is eliminated, that team is out. This is to ensure co-operation and make things a bit more fun.

The Prize?
The winning team get a free pass for a buffet at a restaurant of their choice in Vale and a cash prize reward of three hundred lien each.

1.Kerri Palidus
2.Sandy Smoke
3.Oni Shoji
4.Solar Rasie
5.Blair Valka
6.Janna Tarmac
7.Carnation Prescott
8.Acero Walker

The teams will be chosen at random using a random number generator. There's a two day waiting time for posts, any longer than than without myself being informed will result in an autohit.

The Teams

Alpha:
4.Solar Rasie
6.Janna Tarmac

Beta:
7.Carnation Prescot
3.Oni Shoji

Delta:
2.Sandy Smoke
8.Acero Walker

Gamma:
1.Kerri Palidus
5.Blair Valka

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [0/8]
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:04:10 AM »
Fuck this sounds fun. I'll submit both Gray and Sandy since they would both be into this.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Marticus

• View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [0/8]
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 11:34:26 AM »
Alright, sure, both are in. Should be a lot of fun.

Also, on that, no more than two characters per writer, though one would be preferred, so as to get as many people and as much variety in as possible.

CptSteel

• View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [2/8]
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:06:56 PM »
Oni Shoji would get it on this.

Ordelis

• View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [3/8]
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 04:52:03 PM »
Solar would like to play
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

ArosFarron

• View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [4/8]
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 01:46:05 AM »
Why not. Letd have Blair try it.
Merletta Yoru: The Shadow Hunter
Liliana Blossom: The Maven of Song (Team REBL)
Lady Blair Valka of Felwinter "The Lady of the North
Alexander Noire

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 01:57:30 AM »
I meant i was submiting both and hoping one got in. I guess i can play both thoygh.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 03:04:32 AM »
Janna's interested in this.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 04:36:58 AM »
It's great to have you all participate!

Arcus, I can take one out if you'd prefer to use just one character. Up to you though man.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [6/8]
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 06:48:07 AM »
Yeah. I think i will just use Sandy since Gray is being edoted.

terexia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 07:52:09 AM »
If there's still space Kerri would like to apply.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 10:00:05 PM »
I can submit professor Sohrab to this, right? I mean, he's a former student...

Just kidding, that would be super unfair. xD If there's space for her I'd like to throw Carnation Prescott into this one.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Marticus

• View Profile
Re: Tag Team Brawl [7/8]
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 06:21:03 AM »
There's still space yeah, welcome to the party.

Yeah, he might be just a tad overpowered for what we're going for here xD.