Author Topic: Trial Under Fire[VLPS][Closed]  (Read 35059 times)

CptSteel

• View Profile
Re: Trial Under Fire[VLPS][Closed]
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 02:05:47 PM »
"Yes, I'm sure you are great at fighting, Sona. That's why you are what will keep the captured poachers captured. I trust your ability so I'd have you be trusted to make sure the poachers don't do anything, and to capture them. Vidalia is only if the poachers need eliminating." Lynae replied.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 02:08:49 PM »
"If? They're criminals and thieves. They deserve what they get." Sona says. "Unconscious people don't need watching."
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
"And if they wake up? Then the job isn't done. I'm sure that they're more than just killers. They hardly deserve it."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:21:22 PM by CptSteel »

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »
"They deserve what they brought onto themselves. Doesn't change the fact I'm not going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs letting you fight for me." Sona says. "No one will ever do my fighting for me."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 03:41:42 PM »
"Then stay at the front and protect Patchy. I'll keep an eye on the poachers." Lynae lets her team go in first.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 04:26:53 PM »
"Sorry to interrupt, but... we weren't told how many poachers we're looking for. Even if we capture some of them, there's still an unknown threat out there... With that said, I'm not comfortable splitting up the team. If either group is attacked we could be in serious danger." She fidgeted with her hands and looked between the faces of her comrades. "Think about it... Vidi's strong, but as a human she'll be almost blind. Lyn can't fight too well while maintaining our light source. Even with our enhanced vision, Sona and I can't see in absolute darkness... we'll be relying heavily on you, Lyn. Forgive me for doubting our leader, but... can we please rethink this? I don't want anyone getting hurt."
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »
"I have to agree with Patchy. We have to approach this another way." Vidalia says. "I think staying together would be best."

Vidalia still keeps her hand gripped around Lunarbreaker's hilt, she was sure someone was watching them or it was just her paranoia kicking in since she didn't like being out in the open like this.

"Can we please figure this out quickly and get moving?"
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 11:48:54 AM »
"Yes..Alright, well you're right. I'll go up to the front, keep a fire going with my semblance. Everyone get readied to fight, though it may be a bit tight in there if a full on fight breaks out. If we see anyone we can try to knock them out. If we see anything that looks valuable; finder's keepers."

Before walking in to the cave Lynae took a moment to gather herself, using her aura to sense danger and not succeeding. She proceeded to create a bubble and fill it with fire dust, though keeping it in her hand, making sure it doesn't fall to the floor, which would set it off.

Lynae begins to walk into the cave.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 01:34:02 PM »
"Fine by me, let's just get going already." Sona says, tossing her hair over her shoulder with a flicker of her neck. She steps up behind Lynae, brows furrowed and eyes focused.

The fire dust illuminates a good 30 feet into the cave, which highlights both the caves width being spacious enough that the four girls could walk side by side and that the cave is much deeper than 30 feet. The shadows that hang beyond the illuminated area are almost ominous in nature. The faunus girls can see further than that 30, over twice that distance with the eyes that are a trademark of their race. Aside from the decorations one would expect in a cave of this size, stalagmites and such, nothing else of note is visible. At the end of their vision a wall is visible, though they cannot be sure if it's a corner or an actual dead end.

"I can see past the light Lynae, cave either comes to a dead end or a corner. Fyi." Sona says from Lynae's left. Sona doesn't look to her partner, rather keeping her eyes trained on the cave's depths.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2017, 01:50:56 PM »
Patchouli stayed close to the front of the group but was careful to stay aware of everyone's position. Okay, she wasn't tactically aware... more just nervously looking behind her every few seconds. Her wary eyes searched for possible outlets for ambush and possible traps... but saw nothing. Unable to spot anything worth commenting on, Patchouli kept her mouth shut and continued to walk in pace with the team.

Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »
Slowing down, Lynae takes her time staring at the dark, toward the wall; thinking about what to do. She raised her weapons again and narrowed her blue eyes. The girl sped up again, making her way toward the wall. When she got there, with the help of her dust, checked to see if it was a dead end or not.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 05:23:56 PM »
Vidalia followed her team into the cave- which she ended up realizing that this whole initation find pochers bullshit was kind of borring, try her best to keep focus on Lyane. So far that didn't seem to work because Vidalia started to stare off into space and basicaly walked as if she was on auto pilot. Her firm grip on her sword began to loosen as she wandered farther into space. Her foot tapped agaisnt something but she rather not make a fuss. Vidalia snapped backing into reality to find that she was all the way in the back, away from her team.

"Damn it," She hissed, walking faster to catch up with them.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 08:14:17 PM »
Sona walks along side Lynae, lightly rotating the chakram in her left hand. She keeps pace with her partner, though still behind the other girl. Glancing around, she keeps an eye on the end of path.

Reaching the end of the entrance hallway, the group can see a corner turning to the right in the light of Lynae's dust bubble. Around that corner is a second corridor, about half the length of the entrance hallway, that ends in a corner continuing the passage to the left. Of note is the light coming around that far corner.

Sona's ears prick as the girls round the corner. "Hear that? Someone's up that way!" she half shouts and kicks off into a run.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »
Patchouli tried to object, but as her eyes widened and her mouth hung open, the words would not come. Instead, she hastily ran after Sona.

Patchouli figured she would never understand emotionally-driven folks like Sona. Something happens and they forget to think, just immediately react. Seeing the light, the group could have simply waited to see if their enemies were staying in one place. It would've been easier if they could ambush the poachers... instead of yelling instructions to each other in an echoey cave and dashing headfirst into danger.

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
With all the noise they were making, Lynae decided to join in running; not bothering to try and be quiet. She ran at a pace slower than her partner, letting her go first into whatever was ahead. The girl thought of throwing a bubble filled with dust toward the light, though she decided against it in fire it would break something cool.

Lynae kept her guard up as she followed Sona, ready to fire a barrage of bubbles out. "Uh, don't get hit." Lynae winks.