Author Topic: Switcheroo: Gray/Calen  (Read 19176 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Switcheroo: Gray/Calen
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2017, 03:29:18 AM »
Hearing the fight end Gray paused for a moment until he heard Calen's final taunt. Screw it. Gray begun to Glow red as Calen turned around. a moment later the red glow shattered like glass and Gray kicked off the ground already being in a sprinters start position rushing straight at Calen. with double the speed and strength of any of his previous assaults Gray sent a vicious swing at the back of Calen's head.

Gray's attack data

Semblance assisted sprinting punch(not that aura values would matter): 25%
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2017, 05:57:31 AM »
Thud thud thud, every one of Gray's heavy foot falls toward him widened Calen's smile. Oh he knew his was going to hurt. Hell this was probably going to put him out of missions for weeks if not months. Still Calen was grinning like a mad man, which by many definitions he was, by the time Gray actually got to him. Too prideful to let the attack hit his face, no matter how much short term satisfaction Calen would gleam watching Gray squirm under disciplinary action would not be worth possible long term consequences, Calen pivoted on one leg and ducked under the swing causing Gray to run straight into him.

Slamming into his right side Calen's ribs immediately gave way, folding inwards they punctured his right lung and the shock waves left hairline fractures along the entire ribcage all before he slammed back first into the ground. The pain might of externally wiped the smile off Calen's face but internally he was still grinning that mad smile. Quickly coughing up blood Calen rolled over on to his stomach and started retching the stuff out. Apparently being in pain in another part of your body does make you forget about the old injuries and when Calen tried to stand he tried to put pressure on his bad leg, forgetting did nothing to solve the whole broken knee issue however and sent Calen once again face first into the ground.

Still the boy rose managing even to get his weight entirely on his good leg and remain balanced despite still hurling up blood. Turning to look at his opponent Calen muttered. 'That.....all....you...got....you...little...bitch.' It was hard to tell with all the blood covering his face but Calen was smiling. In his way he had won.

Good fight.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2017, 08:50:16 AM »
snarling Gray begun raining semblance assisted kicks and stomps at any part of Calen he could reach in a blind fury.

Agreed. dear god the fallout from this is going to be fun.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2017, 04:39:53 PM »
Malina's deep reddish pink flared out around her, casting a glow on the ground and thin shadows to form underneath Calen and Gray. With her eyes wide with anger and teeth clenched together, she took a step forward and as she did so, a burst of force slammed into Gray's chest, knocking him up into the air and away from Calen, finally landing back onto the arena floor and sliding to a stop a dozen meters away.

She looked down at the bloody mess that was now Calen. "Stay down." She said before making her way toward Gray. As she approached she could tell he was still recovering from being winded. As the boy lifted he head up to meet her eyes, her aura flared once again, the light it gave off coating her clothing and shining down onto the student.

"Airship. Beacon. Now." She looked down at him with blatant disdain written on her face. "Do not make me ask twice."
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2017, 05:05:29 PM »
'With...all...due....respect...miss...I'd....rather....stand.' Calen muttered still hurling up blood. Calen swayed back and forth once or twice crashing one final time into the ground unconscious.   
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2017, 09:06:32 AM »
Gray having trouble breathing and being to him inexplicably thrown across the room did very little to make him stop. He seemed to have no concept of Malina's presence. Having only a singular focus of continuing his attack on Calen until there was nothing left of the boy but a bloody mess. He rose to his feet and once again went to charge the now unconscious Calen.

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
As Gray got up and charged past Malina, she clenched her fist tight and turned on her her heel. Her aura flared once more and a burst of concussive energy slammed into the back of Gray's head, sending him slamming down into the ground face first, knocking him unconscious.

She breathed out a heavy sigh and rubbed her hands long her face for a good moment before finally reaching into her pocket and pulling out her scroll. She keyed in a set of numbers on the pad before holding it up to her ear and waiting for an answer. "... Hi, Sophea.. I.. yeah, Malina again. I'm gonna need you back here... Yeah."
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2017, 06:05:20 PM »
Sophea found herself walking out onto the arena. Again. And for an unfortunately similar reason.  As she broke the barrier between the shadow of the tunnel and the lighting of the stadium, she briefly placed a hand in front of her eyes and forehead before sweeping back to remove some stray hairs that had been in front of her face. Following her this time were two stretchers.

"Two, Miss Nahualli? But it's not even Christmas yet.," Sophea said flatly as she breezed by Malina. "So, what are their situations?" she asked, but she didn't even bother waiting for a response, and by the time Malina did respond, Sophea's focus would have already been zoomed in on the job in front of her. Sophea knelt down to Calen and used her semblance to gain an understanding of the extent of damage, the main areas of concern being one of his knees, half his rib-cage, and the lung under the damaged rib-cage. She sighed. "You have got to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath. Removing her blunt needle from his skin, Sophea waved for a medic. "Damaged knee. Damaged ribs and a lung. Wrap the leg and seal his chest. I'm not sure how much blood is getting into his lungs so we may need to insert a tube in transit".

She moved on to victim number 2, Gray. Fortunately, he wasn't as bad off as Calen, but he still wasn't off the hook, either. "Just a moderate concussion here." Just. She immediately regretted her wording but didn't dwell on it long. They loaded the two victims onto their stretchers and proceeded toward the exit tunnel once more.

As she was walking away, Sophea again turned her head back toward Malina and held up her thumb, index, and middle fingers. "Oh, and that's three reports that need to be submitted by Friday, Miss Nahualli. Don't forget!"
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization