Author Topic: Airship docks, Vale - Arriving for the Festival (Open)  (Read 6980 times)

OmegaX123

• View Profile
Re: Airship docks, Vale - Arriving for the Festival (Open)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »
"Scary thought," Martin said half under his breath. "Imagine being a first-year and facing down a battle-hardened Hunter with enough Grimm kills under their belt to make the entire Atlesian army jealous..." As quickly as it was gone, the color returned to his face. "But what's life without risk, am I right?"
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 07:12:49 AM »
"Excellent decision! I knew you couldn't miss out something like tha! You just don't seem like the type to pass on opportunities". With another amused chuckle Xanh gave Martin a thumbs-up. However, as the woman spoke again the cheerful expression on her face seemed to get derailed a little. It was of course not a secret as to how the tournaments were organised, but now Xanh noticed that she had never actually thought about that fact. Yeah, that was the very point of the whole ordeal - to go up against each other in a friendly competition. No matter who you are. No matter where you are from. And no matter how good you are. Admittedly, for a second that thought induced a bit of a shock.

While thinking about what she indeed had not really considered up until that point, Xanh soon shrugged off the hint of doubt which had been creeping out of one of these dark little corners in the back of her mind. "Exactly! I mean, what the hell could go wrong? I certainly don't care who I'm going to go up against. And if it's the most skilled dude this side of Vytal - great as well, got nothing to lose then! If you win it's just all the better. And if you fail, well, whtever! There's no shame in getting smacked by a certified badass!". With that, she slammed her left fist into the palm of her right hand, emitting a well audible Slap. "So yeah, bring it on, super huntsmen!"

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 08:14:56 AM »
Nike laughed and smiled, the two kids were definitely optimistic despite some odds against them.
"Well it is all up to how you do in the tourney," Nike said before scratching her chin, realizing something. "I forgot to mention, you are going against Nike Fortunate if you participate, the Goddess of Victory they call her."
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."

OmegaX123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 10:53:44 AM »
"Goddess of Victory, huh?" Martin whistled in (mock?) awe. "Must be pretty tough to earn a title like that."
Martin Roja - 1st2nd-year student nosey-pants (see "Chasing Shadows" for details) of ShadeBeacon Academy (see "Under the Vacuan Stars" and "Immigration Blues" for details)

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 12:44:59 PM »
"Goddess of victory? Oh come on!" Xanh promptly retorted, shaking her head in a mix of amusement and disapproval. "Does nobody think that sounds way too pretentious? There's got to be a lot behind such a name if it's supposed to be taken seriously. And I for one want to that lady in action first before assuming anything".

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 08:27:58 PM »
"I love how you two agree with me, I really don't like my little title, makes me feel like its too much for just one person," Nike smiled, not offended by what they said about her. "I guess by now you would have guess, I'm Nike Fortunato, I earned that title because whenever I stepped into the battle, I almost never lose. Personally it really is a really pretentious title, I'm sure at some point I may lose a battle, maybe here maybe somewhere else. And yes you will see me in action dear girl, I signed up for the tourney already." Nike laughed softly.
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."