Author Topic: A Rain of FIRE and Brimstone [Team FIRE] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 1898 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
A Rain of FIRE and Brimstone [Team FIRE] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« on: September 12, 2016, 12:05:07 PM »
Continuing from the original. It's jjb's turn :P
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: A Rain of FIRE and Brimstone [Team FIRE] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »
(HEY JJB, YOU'RE STILL UP :P)
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: A Rain of FIRE and Brimstone [Team FIRE] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 12:03:48 PM »
OOC: Derp....totally forgot about this. Sorry, it's been hectic with the new board as well as with real life...I'll be honest...it's going to be tough for me to post regularly for awhile, but I'll try to keep up. Btw, just a an FYI, please don't call any auto-hits on the Alpha. I noticed that it was done in the previous posts. You guys may shoot at it or do things like that, but let me control how the hits happen as that is why I'm here. I will let Nathan's hit go through, but I'm trying to keep the fighting going for awhile more so don't try and kill it off so soon...or else I'll have to bring in more craziness :P. That being said, let's continue...

Taking the shot to its eye, the Alpha shrieked out in pain as it was slightly dazed by the attack. Flying up higher to get out of range, the Grimm proceeded to hover above the rest of the flock. It was at the cries of the Alpha that the larger Nevermores began to fly around it to form a protection around the Alpha as the rest of the flock began to make its descent upon the four students. With roughly thirty small birds, each the size of a car, flying low above the forest sending waves upon waves of feathers and five larger ones, around the size of a house, flying above to protect the Alpha, the rain of chaos continued to fall upon the students.

Continuing his observation from afar, Oberon continued to smoke his cigar as he watched everything that was going on. Though it had taken a hit, the Alpha was proving to be smarter than he had hoped. As if the flock wasn't enough, it looked like the noise from the battle was drawing in the Grimm that were all nearby as he could hear a faint howl from afar that seemed to draw nearer to the students. Despite all odds against the first year team, the students seemed to hold their own and worked rather well together. Making that assessment on his Scroll as he continued to grade the team, all that was left for them to finish this mission and get an A for the day was to defeat the Alpha. Best come up with a good plan lest you fail your mission or perish from it he thought, his face lighting up slightly from his cigar as he took another puff.

Amidst all the chaos that was going on, running past Ismael's spot, the first wave of Beowolves came within range of the team. Not noticing Ismael above them, the pack ran headfirst towards Mauve and Fortuna, their red eyes glowing as they growled ravenously as they sought for fresh blood to feed upon.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:05:26 PM by jjb2158 »
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon