Author Topic: AMA/AMCA  (Read 1645 times)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
AMA/AMCA
« on: April 24, 2019, 01:10:00 AM »
Yea I've been putting off doing one of these for ages but after a while, I thought there isn't any real issue if no one responds I'll just take it all out on you guys in character approvals. As it says in the title any questions for me or my characters are fair game but I don't promise to answer any of the more personal ones truthfully.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
Re: AMA/AMCA
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:55:02 PM »
With regards to the site in general or character RP, is there anything specific you've wanted to do but haven't gotten the chance to yet?

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: AMA/AMCA
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 07:58:31 PM »
I think it would be easy to list the plots that I've wanted to do and have even started them let alone finished them so I will probably have to answer your question in broad strokes.

1). I've got two characters I'm half-heartedly working on, my spider Faunus Mistral student and one of Calen's sisters who I want to reintroduce at some point.

2). For a while, I was interested in doing a world build surrounding a recurring company in a lot of the threads I run but the more of those threads I run the less important I find that. Which is strange because I do still want to do a world build on Calen's fighting style which would be completely meaningless but the philosophy of fighting styles both on a mental and physical level really interest me.

3). As for plots I'm interested in once my characters have established relationships with other characters what would happen with those relationships if certain aspects change. For example what would happen with Calen's relationships at Beacon if the Shrike history became common knowledge and even if there was a sucpision that he was still in touch with some of his siblings still in hiding.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade