Author Topic: Third year beacon team [3/4]  (Read 6802 times)

Kayla220

• View Profile
Third year beacon team [3/4]
« on: March 25, 2018, 07:53:17 PM »
Lilly needs a team. She is a headstrong team based fighter who loves to dance.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:03:35 PM by Kayla220 »

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: Third year beacon team [1/4]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:03:21 AM »
Finally an opening for a third-year team in Beacon!
I have a character that also moved from Shade to Beacon for his third year, a bit of an antisocial and know-it-all, not interested in being the leader of a team.
He prefers to fight on his own, but actually, he would really benefit from good teamwork (because of a very complicated and dangerous semblance).
If you are interested here is the link!  Mogan Treehouse http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1291.0
Mogan Treehouse - Beacon Student Third Year

Shoko-La Bitter - Mercenary and Hitman

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: Third year beacon team [1/4]
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 05:49:26 PM »
Seeing that third year teams are extremely hard to come across, I'll throw my third year in this mix if you don't mind: Suntalia Lyn Ryker
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Kayla220

• View Profile
Re: Third year beacon team [3/4]
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 08:03:58 PM »
Sweet 3/4 people sounds great this looks like an interesting team

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:50:36 PM »
If you're willing to wait until she's approved, I have Jima Purpora, a  Grimm-obsessed Beacon 3rd Year in need of a team!

Edit: So she just got approved, which means she's ready to go! Let me know if she sounds good to join.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 01:46:59 PM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 02:51:36 PM »
If this becomes a team we would have four close-range fighters, with limited ranged options but good versatility overall. In terms of semblances, we would have a sensory ability which can also be used to coordinate the battlefield, an elemental semblance useful to stun big targets or obliterate many small ones, a decoy semblance very useful to distract the target or have an extra hand, and a heavy damaging semblance that needs a bit of time to charge. All in all a very good combo if we can coordinate properly.
The downside would be the absolute lack of someone capable of taking hits, given that all the characters are quick and rely on dodges and fast hits. Which means that if even one of use is beaten and needs protection the entire formation collapses because there is no one capable of providing a good defense (my character can at most buy some time).

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 03:35:28 PM »
can we get out initials to spell glas cause it is a glass cannon but sounds fun. i would put Lilly up for leader if that makes sense.

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 05:31:17 PM »
I don't mind, my character is a bit bossy but doesn't want to be a leader anyway.

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 12:37:57 AM »
Wouldn't really have any complaints frankly, Jima's priorities are a little skewed when it comes down to fighting. I'm don't know if we could get the name GLAS, as nobody has a G initial in their name though. Also, when it comes down to team names, I've had approximately one food-based idea that's a little too silly to be seriously considered:

Team JMMS (Jimmies, like the sprinkle) - Jima Purpora, Lilly Meier, Morgan Treehouse, Suntalia Lyn Ryker

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:15:58 AM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 11:35:58 AM »
We could do maps mmps

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 05:01:36 PM »
So, let's just get the initials out so it's easier to see:

L / M
J / P
M / T
S / L / R

I'm alright with Lilly being the leader. Suntalia is DEFINITELY not leader material, but is a good support to one.

As for team names, here's what I could come up with:

MJST - Majestic (or Majesty)
MMPR - Morph
MMPL - Maple
PLSM - Plasma
PSTL - Pastel
PLLT - Platinum
TMPL - Temple

We can start there for now. If we do go with Lilly being the team captain and if we still want to keep to the Canon and have the team captain's initial come first, then that limits us to anything that starts with L or M. Let me know what you guys think.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:06:53 PM »
Team MJST, Team PLSM, and Team PLLT are all my preferences, and team MJST works well if we'd like to stick with the naming traditions.

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 05:23:37 PM »
I'm for Maple, Plasma or Platinum, but anything goes for me.

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 06:53:46 PM »
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 03:04:19 PM »
So, while we think about the team name, if we four are to become one, how about we discuss a bit about the background? I mean 2 out of 4 are transfer students, so why does this team forms? The other two members were previously part of other teams? Was there a surplus of students? Should we do a mission together to get to know each other or would a simple open thread be better to start things off? What do you think? 

Ps. Jjb how should we handle our two characters, since the quest in Mountain Glenn seems to have somehow stopped? Do they know each other already or do we start anew?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:07:19 PM by SerAnad »