Author Topic: Third year beacon team [3/4]  (Read 6813 times)

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
Re: Third year beacon team [3/4]
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 07:12:45 PM »
I'm thinking that the other two members transferred from their old team for different reasons, which is how they were brought together onto this team. My vote is for us to do a team mission together, which we can use to get to know each other. If not, we can always do a simple scene at the Academy as an opener. I've done a thread where we formed a new team and had a simple sparring match in the Beacon Colosseum to get to know each other. That would work also if you guys want.

As for Mogan and Suntalia, seeing that the other thread died, I would say that we just start anew.

We do still need to figure out what team name we want to go for. Any thoughts? Also, thanks Nathan for the link!
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
The team being assembled like that works well for me, and a mission somewhere to start things off sounds fun. And when it comes down to it, the names that both SerAnd and I both liked were team PLSM and PLLT - all we need is feedback from Kayla.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:25 PM »
PLSM sounds great and a mission would be fun. Im down

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 03:12:23 AM »
Mhm, I too would prefer a mission for the entertainment value, but doesn't it seem odd that a newly formed team is immediately sent on a mission? For the sake of consistency, I suggest we do first a thread to get to know each other or the sparring session. We can always do all the missions we want after that.

Ps. JJb do you by any chance know why the Mountain Glenn thread died? I tried to contact Monster but I haven't received a reply...
Mogan Treehouse - Beacon Student Third Year

Shoko-La Bitter - Mercenary and Hitman

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 11:29:02 AM »
So if nobody has any objects - Team Plasma it is?

We're not limited to one or the other frankly, if we don't care to be. They could all meet for something of a breakfast pow-wow and introductions/learn-how-you-fight-what's-your-semblance something before being shepherded out on mission. Even if that's a bit ambitious for a thread, but the point stands.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 12:50:57 PM »
I'm ok with doing all in one go!

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
So, from what I got:

• Lilly will be the team leader
  • Team PLSM (Plasma) will be the team name
  • We're going to do a get to know each other setting before hitting up a mission?

If we're all good for that, then I can put us up on the team thread and look into getting a thread started for the team. Unless someone else would like to start the thread off?
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
go for it do we need a team color

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 01:22:13 PM »
Gogogo!

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 02:21:18 PM »
So, I looked up what color plasma is and found out that it is either something found in blood, which is a type of straw color like so.

I had the plasma beam in mind so we could go with either blue, green, purple, or red. I just chose those since those are the closest I could find to lightsaber colors ;D.

What colors do you guys have in mind?

SerAnad

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
Not a fan of the plasma found in blood (trust me is not a pleasant color at all when you see it in a lab), so I'd much rather go with a glowing changing purple/red.   

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 04:52:30 PM »
Useful list of plasma colours and relevant images of gas discharge lamps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas-discharge_lamp#Color

Disclaimer: Neon and a few others are so bright the camera is saturated.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:54:59 PM by nathan67003 »
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 06:56:59 PM »
JJB, go ahead ans start the team thread - I'm looking forwards to getting it moving! I did some googling too - the plasma in blood is not a pretty color, so definitely a plasma beam is preferred. As for the name color, either red or purple is preferred - though why not a deep pink/red?

(Hex code is #a2275f)

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 06:58:13 PM »
JJB, go ahead ans start the team thread - I'm looking forwards to getting it moving! I did some googling too - the plasma in blood is not a pretty color, so definitely a plasma beam is preferred. As for the name color, either red or purple is preferred so I agree with Ser - though why not a deep pink/red?

(Hex code is #a2275f)

...I honestly don't know how this copied and quoted, so, uh, ignore it?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:05:37 AM by Moth »

Kayla220

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 09:14:01 PM »
im down for pink red