Author Topic: Feeling the Holiday Spirit. (LIMITED 7/7) (FULL)  (Read 7304 times)

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
Re: Feeling the Holiday Spirit. (LIMITED 7/7) (FULL)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 09:09:29 PM »
Camille looked at the...boar, and was unable to drum up anything other then a blank stare, "What...I don't..." Shaking her head in a futile effort to clear her thought process, Camille glanced at the lady who punched a deer and waved her over. She really didn't know why, perhaps she just wanted somebody else to help deal with this mess she was in.

Seig

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    I actually post now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 10:29:36 PM »
Mithra quickly looked for any excuse whatsoever to leave the situation she was in. Hopefully the person who owned the deer wouldn't be too upset. Her savior came in the form of Camille who waved the girl over. "Oh! DO you need me for something?" Mithra's grin returned as she bounded over to what hopefully was a new friend.

She brushed her long golden hair back behind her ears before looking down at the other students. Her run in with the deer was quickly forgotten as her bubbly personality erupted in full force once again. "Hi! "
Mithra Ragvos The 4th Year Giantess of Beacon

Mira Ragvos 4th Year Weaponsmith

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 04:56:07 AM »
Bacon jumped back into the box as Mithra approached, having sensed danger from the lady who just punched a hundred something pound deer into the wall. Hopefully she was nicer to piglets. Poking its nose out as a small colorful decorative fiberglass ball hung off its nose Bacon snorted and buried itself back into the decorations.

"I wouldn't blame you. Wisteria said, petting the boar as it poked its head out to greet her. "Let's get back to work now, kay? Bacon snorted in agreement.

Turning to face Mithra, Wisteria smiled and waved at the towering girl who bubbly greeted them despite the earlier freakish display of brute strength. "Hello. Do you want to help decorate the hall too? It would be nice to get a little help for the harder to reach areas.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 11:59:48 PM »
The invitation to help decorate wasn't specifically pointed toward Serin, or really in any sense directed toward him, but he accepted it none the less. "I could help you as well if you need." He said standing up and grabbing some decorations to place around the room. "My sense of style doesn't include only clothes, I am a pro decorator and have been known on occasion to create magic with my skills."He twirled his hands to emphasize his point.

After stringing some wreathes across the room he came over to the grand tree that stood in the corner, looming over the students that were milling about. It was decorated with bulbs and lights strung across it in a way that was designed to look careless, but ultimately look good. Serin was about to continue on his merry way decorating when he noticed the topping star was just barely leaning to one side.This horror wasn't something that Serin could ignore prompting just action to rectify the mistake. The ladders that were originally used to place the star up there were put away so that students wouldn't use them for stupid stunts leaving Serin with one option. He leveled his arm and extended the bow aiming carefully just to the side of the star, 'If the arrow flies by just right the air should push it upright so its perfect.' He thought before firing. Freeing itself the arrow shot forward toward the top of the tree,but at the last second it unfortunately missed where it was suppose to go choosing instead to land inside the star and tree. The force of the arrow then caused the entire tree to at first tip a little bit, before slamming down into the ground in a cacophony of bulbs and lights breaking. Serin stared at the tree as it now laid on its side, hands in front of his mouth. "Im so sorry."
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:17 PM »
Wisteria appreciated the help but she didn't exactly ask mr.confident for any. Deciding to let it pass, hoping that he wasn't all talk, she watched as he deftly handled a good amount of wreath hanging, leaf throwing, and all other sorts of decors. Sighing in relief she was just about to ask the giantess again whether she wanted to help as well before a loud zip and crash echoed throughout the room sending faux pine leaves and fiberglass balls flailing across the room in a cacophonous display.

Eye twitching and knuckles balling up into fists, Wisteria grabbed the nearest object, a conveniently placed decorating book, and tossed it behind her at surprisingly deadly speed whilst shouting, "DIE IDIOT!"
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 11:59:03 PM »
"As usual we're off to a fine start." Camille said, trying to ignore a growing headache. Whatever happened to the days where she was completely unfazed by everything? She missed those days, she didn't have a care in the world.

But it seemed reality wanted her to take up underage drinking, apparently.

Turning her attention back to the new, deer punching arrival, Camille smile softly, "Hello, I'm Camille." She stuck out her hand in greeting.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 02:36:43 AM »
Serin was stuck up in his own world trying to figure out what to do when a book slammed into his face at impossible speeds sending him flying several feet into a lazy chair flipping it on its back. At this point his survival instincts kicked in making him pull his legs behind the chair and curl into a fetal position to make sure nothing is sticking out. He touched his face to see how the bad the damage is hoping not to be damaged internally, luckily all he felt was blood from where the corner of the book cut his face.

Serin peaked outside his chair to see how angry the girl was,"Im sorry! I didn't mean to I just wanted to fix the star it was crooked! Please don't kill me!" Serin yelled out really hoping not to get slammed again. If worse came to worse he supposed he could fight but that would get him in trouble with the admin, so that might be a fate worse then being killed. A quiet sign escaped Serin as he whispered "There is no good way out of this, least the tree isn't on fire...yet."
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]