Author Topic: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 19978 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2018, 09:53:09 AM »
Anza's eyes widened as she heard the grimm from somewhere above. As they began heir ascent, she knocked an arrow and looked up, shouting: "Y'all alright up there?! You need to get down as soon as you can, ya hear!"

With that, she took a breath and continued to scan the area below them with her semblance, arrow ready to strike any beast which would await them in the mines.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2018, 05:46:37 PM »
Watching the others go down, Rackley turned quickly and nodded to Conner and moved over to where he was standing.  Aiming the barrel of Aoshi down the corridor to where the noise of the Grimm were coming from, he took a deep breath to try and calm down his nerves. You'll be fine...Conner is right here with you and he is much more adept at fighting in close quarters than you are... he thought, a trickle of sweat rolling down his neck as his body trembled slightly out of nervousness and fear.

A sudden movement down the corridor indicated the first Beowolf coming around the bend. Upon seeing it, Rackley immediately fired Aoshi, blowing a hole right through the Grimm as well as leaving a hole in the wall of the Mine. The noise from his gun going off in an enclosed area was increased exponentially, leaving Rackley slightly deafened in his right ear as he cringed slightly from the ringing. "G-g-guess th-that was a b-bad idea..." he muttered, laughing awkwardly as he tried to concentrate on the oncoming beasts.

OOC: 12 Beowolves remaining and making their way in a double formation down the corridor.

The lift will have both of you down at the bottom by the end of your next post.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2018, 06:18:40 PM »
Conner sees the Beowolf that Rackley shot and sees two more come down the corridor. He unloads three shells as dozens of flechettes are sent down the corridor and turn the two into pin cushions.

”Hold the line, keep ‘em at bay, get your squad out safely, and have their backs.” Conner mutters those words as a mantra to keep his focus.

He sees another Beowolf and unloads two shells aimed at the beast’s head, turning it into a reject 80’s horror movie monster’s pet.
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2018, 12:26:08 PM »
(not much to do as Sandy right now. SKIP)
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2018, 05:32:33 AM »
(Same for Anza, skip until we reach the bottom)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2018, 02:03:47 PM »
Having reached the bottom of the mine, the loud noise from Rackley and Conner's gunfire drew further noise from below. As Anza and Sandy reached the bottom, the glimmering glow of many menacing red eyes welcomed them at the bottom. Letting out a cry, a group of Creeps proceeded towards Anza and Sandy, their jaws open wide for flesh.

Having the ringing in his ear clear up, Rackley proceeded to breaking Aoshi down to its third form and loaded a small clip from his belt into Washi. Taking aim at the next Beowolf to come around the corner, he fired a few rounds at it's abdomen, causing it to go fall down to its death. As two more came around the corner, Rackley unloaded the remaining bullets into them, killing one and wounding the other. Pulling out the empty cartridge, he put it in the small pack on his hip and drew another to reload. "Think they made it down yet?" he inquired of Conner, all signs of nervousness gone as he was focused on the incoming fight. Reloading Washi, he fired two more rounds into the wounded Grimm, killing it before turning his attention to the remaining Beowolves that were still coming down.

• 6 Beowolves remaining, one being the Alpha.
  • 10 Creeps approaching Anza and Sandy with more incoming.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2018, 08:22:37 AM »
Conner stops muttering to look at Rackley then proceeds to look behind the two of them at the elevator shaft, returning his gaze back to the corridor. ”We have to make sure that they’re okay. Hope you have some gloves you don’t mind ruining because I have a gut feeling that we don’t have time to let the lift come back up.” He sees three Beowolves come down the corridor and fires three times. The rounds manage to take down the first and second one, but the third kept coming and managed to get within 15 meters of Conner before he managed to get another shot. This time the beast went down. Conner breathed a heavy sigh and kept his gaze on the corridor.
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2018, 01:11:25 AM »
(sorry lads. the delay is on me this time)

"Oh shit." Sandy sighed as they reached the bottom only to find further Grimm at the bottom of their descent. fortunately the trip down had given him more time to recover enough that he could fight back. a loud thunk rung out as he released the grappling hook and he landed on the lift. "Alright then. Let's go!"
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime