Author Topic: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]  (Read 32424 times)

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:38:55 AM »
A brisk wind blew outside the airfield the sun shown through thick grey clouds, alongside the sound of the wind was two airships being readied for take off. It was hard to make out from a distance but a group of eight people stood out side armed to the teeth and ready for anything that would be thrown their way... at least that's what they hoped.

Kale stood at the open door of one of the transport ship and called everyone over, once they gathered around she said loud enough for all of them to hear "Ok we're all here and now that I know none of this will be leaked off messages, I can tell you what we are looking for and why this is so dangerous, we are searching for the t17, in other words a killing robot gone wrong and has since killed people including   one of my friends, Azrail. I have no idea of its intelligence or weaponry, that's part of what we need to find out were starting in some of the smaller villages to investigate any disruptions a lot of them probably just Grimm or raiders but we just need to see if it has left the city, if you have any questions ask Obadia or myself now let's roll.", with that she got on the airship with her team while Obadia did the same.
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
Re: To search for the unknown [PLOT Team 1]
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:38:27 PM »
As Kale spoke, Cordelia fidgeted with her bow string. She listened intently and pulled up a map on her goggles of the area in question. She let out a sigh as soon as the speech ended. "Grimm, Raiders, and a mad killing robot. This better count towards extra credit..."  she thought out loud as she got to her seat.

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 01:02:36 AM »
Argus smirked as Cordelia said this, but said nothing to her. While getting into his seat, he asked Kayle, "So this friend of yours, did it look like he was killed from short or long range? As in, was the weapon a bullet, a club, a sword, a wood chipper...?" As he spoke, he made sure everything was in order with Onlooker, checking that both ammo clips and the Dust cartridges were all installed and full. No mistakes, no gruesome death.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:06:22 AM by Mortos »

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
Talen yawned after getting on after Cordelia, having tagged along on the mission to be a front-line fighter if needed. They accompanied their classmate Kale and a much older huntsman, probably around his fifties to hunt some sort of stray robot of unknown origins. For some reason they got the name but the specifics were in the dark, so much for preparing in advance. Luckily Talen never did rely on tactics too much and with Cordelia and two others she'd be fine. Probably.

"What he said, Talen added, "I mean unless there wasn't a body and all you have to go by is some old memento. Like out of a movie!
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 07:40:18 PM »
Kale looked at Argus and said "He hung himself in the hospital not ten minutes after I came and visited him, as for his wounds I never saw them, hence the need for us to go get more information about it and anyone involved.", she walked to the pilot and told them to head to the first village in need of assistance and took her seat before saying "If you have any other questions I'll answer them to the best of my abilities."
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »
Argus sheathed Onlooker and replied, "My condolences. Shame nobody could talk the kid out of it." After a pause, he continued, "So you mentioned we have no idea what this thing can do; what do we know? If it's a killer robot, then it follows that the Atlas military would be the first people to talk to; do they not know anything either?"

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 11:11:16 PM »
Cordelia looked at Kale with concerned eyes. "He hung himself?" She thought to herself. ""what couldve caused that?..."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 04:34:03 AM »
Talen got the shivers. A murderous robot and a kid hanging himself? Sounded too much like a horror story. Instead of offering any reply Talen just smiled nervously and scooted closer to Cordelia. Grasping one hand with hers while leaning her head on her shoulder.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
Kale sighed and avoided the topic of Azrail instead saying "As far as I know t17 was a privately funded group, that would be the only way to bypass all the bullshit they would normally have to go through.", she took a second as the airship started taking off and waited for it to quiet down a bit before going on "But as I said we know next to nothing about it. Hell its last known location was in the city of Vale, the only reason we are checking the viliges is to make sure it didn't leave, and any other information is bonus."
BEACON

SHADE

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 11:03:17 PM »
Argus nodded in understanding. "Considering that, we probably don't want the public to know about this yet, so that means we need a reason to be out in the villages. I'm thinking the story is that Grimm raids have been getting more frequent around the villages, so we're there to make sure their defenses are adequate and to protect against any Grimm attacks that occur. Sound good?"

ViridianDreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 02:00:25 AM »
"Sounds good. Less of a panic means for us to hide in plain sight as well if this thing decides to attack." She nodded and squeezed Talen's hand in assurance. "You got this Talen." she said to her friend with a smile. She continued. "If we get a general idea that its in the area we act natural, make sure it doesn't know we're after it. Once it attacks, IF it attacks, we can then deal with it."

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 06:26:28 AM »
"Sounds good to me too. Talen said, trusting the words of both her best friend and the much older man. With a veteran huntsman like him around she was sure nothing would go wrong. Hopefully.
Students

Professors

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 10:02:58 AM »
Argus shakes his head. "Hate to rain on your parade, kid, but we shouldn't engage it head-on as soon as we see it. It's already killed people, and nobody wants more Beacon students hurt or dead. If it shows up, we should mainly run recon the first time, maybe hit it a few times to see what it's made of. Once we know what it can do, then we make a plan to take it down, yeah?"

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 11:10:04 AM »
Kale shook her head at all of them as they talked until Argus made the comment of hitting it a few times she barked out "NO! No one will be "hitting it" at all even if we do chance an encounter with it, I don't care how experienced you are if you see t17 then you are hiding or observing... from a very great distance., she sat back in her seat and let her head hit the hull with an audible THUD!

She sat there silent for a few seconds before saying "It's already going to be like finding a Grimm who won't straight up attack you on sight, but if t17 even gets suspicious that we are actively searching for it then I can guarantee that any and all leads will go cold.", she looked over the list of villages that she had amassed before saying "We are going to villages that have reported disturbances, both Grimm raid attacks and just some people getting spooked, the reason for this is simple; first it makes it look like we are just students shadowing a huntsman, second in doing small favors like this we can maybe get some people to trust us and possibly give us something on t17, and third doing this makes sure that t17 hasn't left Vale so we can narrow our search. I set it up so we have an inner ring of villages and the other team has the ones a bit further out giving us the best chance at finding out if it left at all.
BEACON

SHADE

Veritas

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 02:39:08 PM »
Argus put up a hand to calm Kale down when she started yelling. "Easy; you're going to hurt this blind old man's ears, and then how will I get around?" Despite the somber words, he had a wry grin on his face, and seeing the size of the cannon on his back, it's a safe bet that he's used to loud noises. "Students shadowing a huntsman sounds fine. Now, if T17 is as smart as you're saying it is, I'm not sure we'll be able to stop it from figuring out it's being looked for. What we need is bait; maybe not for a conventional trap, but at least so we can get a good look at it. Any ideas?"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:23:17 PM by Mortos »