Author Topic: Search for the unknown [PLOT Team2]  (Read 6780 times)

mylies43

• View Profile
Re: Search for the unknown [PLOT Team2]
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 07:58:36 PM »
"Yup first year, Atlas born and raised though.Where you from? I'd guess Shade. " Serin said examining the maps, it really wasn't anything to go off of, assuming that the leader was correct about it being a robot would help in tracking it down. "You know, if it's a robot it would need to charge right? It can't run forever right? Unless it has a built-in power plant, but then it would need to refill its water tank probably. Maybe we could start looking around rivers first, what do you think? "He said looking forward at the map still, this guy seemed pretty smart and logical so maybe together they could get some sort of plan before they landed since the boss didn't have any.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 01:55:21 PM »
A.C.D.C. seemed to chuckle at the questions but did so without interrupting her train of thought, after she was done though he said "Well as far as fun we don't really have emotions other then enjoying what we were programmed for, for instance I enjoy combat and recording medical and scientific data, also robots don't eat. As for weapons I don't transform but you got close with the sword only it isn't flaming, but I do have two pistols."
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 01:51:59 AM »
(OOC: OK so in the interest of keeping things moving I've decided for now we will skip POOF for now and he can catch up whenever he gets back)
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR