Author Topic: Royal Guard [CLOSED]  (Read 4795 times)

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Guard [CLOSED]
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2018, 05:21:19 PM »
"Jima Purpora at your service." She says cheerfully, a surprisingly cheerful smile on the tall woman's face. "I'm here to help you keep an eye on things, but let's hope there's nothing that we need to worry about." Keeping an eye on things is literal, in Jima's case - despite orienting herself towards the women they're all guarding, the nice thing amount mobile senses is one can easily get a bird's-eye view of everything around them; especially in Jima's case, where she's parked her eyesight nearly 20 meters above the arriving party. Perfect for seeing anybody particularly interesting approaching them.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2018, 03:18:13 PM »
Mrs. Royale waved Silica and Amane goodbye, before turning to smile at the other two once more. "And that most have been Miss Petrichor. I suppose she's one to always be on point. Come along now! I don't want to be late!" the woman said and started heading towards the auditorium. Despite the large crowds she rather skillfully maneuvered around the visitors and students, dealing out handshakes and smiles in passing. The woman moved like a butterfly fluttering from one flower to another, an effect further embellished by the ribbons flowing in her wake.

"Silica has told me quite a lot about you all. I don't know how well you all know each other, but I think you'd make good friends," she chirped as they walked through the crowd. Despite the apparent threat to her safety, Beige Royale didn't show the faintest sign of worry. Maybe all the protection was just for show after all?

Silica grumbled something to herself before scurrying after Amane, pouting as she did. "Wait up, will ya? Not going to be all that useful if you get lost," she shouted behind her. Meanwhile Amane would have a rather tough time spotting any obvious threats. There were the guards, most of them seemingly hired by the event organizers, though some were different - their armors were darker, their faces were covered in ballistic masks and they carried the same type of revolve Silica showed off before. While they seemed like a threat at first, upon further inspection one would see the Royale crest boldly printed on their chests as well as their backs. The rest of the weapons were held by huntsmen who had apparently not felt comfortable leaving home without them - swords, knives, crossbows, rifles, shotguns, axes, massive iron fists. It was a bodyguard's nightmare - how could one tell if they were a threat?

It was then that someone bumped into the girl - dressed in a form-fitting top, rubber headband and what appeared like swim trunks, the person was either a loon or an aspiring huntsman. Sometimes it was hard to tell the difference.

"Oi, sorry lass, didn't see you there..." they said quietly before squinting at Amane and tilting their head. "...Cutie!"

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:30:38 AM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2018, 11:38:15 PM »
Lyssa did her best to meander through the crowd. Unlike Beige, she didn't move elegantly whatsoever, accidentally bumping into a couple of people as she made her way past. After cursing under her breath, she let out a sigh, trying to relax herself a little. While her temper was well under control, having dozens of people surrounding you, all of which you had to try and keep track of was a little stressful. Perhaps Beige had the right idea- there wasn't really too much to worry about at this very moment. If something were to happen, it most likely wouldn't be here. She hadn't had much interest in it initially, but maybe chatting a bit would help her ease up some.

"We don't really know each other." She glanced over at Jima, giving her a curious look before turning back. Part of her wanted to know what exactly Mrs. Royale meant, but she felt it would be strange to ask. "... But since you apparently know all about us, mind telling us some things about yourself? I kinda wanna know why these people we're lookin' out for don't like you." The last part was somewhat easy to guess, but any extra information she could get from her would be valuable.
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster