Author Topic: First Year 1v1 2nd Round: Tenne V Viridian [Limited: 3/8]  (Read 12077 times)

The Fox Without

• View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 2nd Round: Tenne V Viridian [Limited: 3/8]
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 11:44:02 PM »
The clone let out a loud bark of laughter at his words, languidly swing the blazing hook as she began walking towards him, "Who gives a fuck about that honor bullshit, this whole goddamn event is to show our ability as hunters right," she said, a hiss sounding as her left weight now coated itself in dust as well, a dull yellow glow falling over it. "You think the grimm give a fuck out there what your warriors code is, to them your just a goddamn bag of meat to tear into," she said, thinking back to the ursa that had attacked her on her first real mission, "So to hell with that, I got shit waiting for me back in Vytal, and I'll use every goddamn dirty trick I need to to get back," she said, now racing towards him.

At about 20ft, she slammed the weighted ball into the ground, the impact discharging the dust as jagged, teeth like rocks erupted from the snow, the white fluff filling the air and obscuring more and more vision as a a wave of these quickly raced towards Viridian. As quickly as she had done that, C2 ripped the blazing hook through the first pillar, a chain reaction starting as glowing red shards of stone came from the rocks, shattering in a domino effect.

Seeing the field dissolve into chaos now, C1 and Tenne made their moves, using the cover of the snow and rocks now sailing through the air to circle to either side of him, Tenne on his right and C1 on his left. Tenne sent her hooks hurtling through the air, aiming to bind the boys torso, whilst C1's hooks came in low, attempting to trip up his legs.

(Rock pillars do 8%, flying shards will do about 4 per hit, theres a lot of them so I'll let you decide how many if any hit.)

(Tenne=94.5%)

(C1=94.5% 2min 30secs)

(C2=78% 2min 30secs)
Fortuna Altin-First year student: The Wannabe Princess of Team FIRE

Fluores Verdelia -First Year Tinkerer of Team MRSF

Tenne Byzant- First Year Recovering Thug of Team CBLT

Rima Tempest - First Year Snow Bitch of Team TBA
#55C8DA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 05:53:57 PM »
"Oh boy, here we go" Viridian groaned Tenne marched forward, yelling about her ideals and shit, instead of losing her temper the way he wanted and attacking in a wild and reckless........ oh no, wait, there it was. The wild reckless attack, though of course she'd kick it up a notch and go for some Dust bullshit. Whatever happened to the old school, hit until someone went down method?

Viridian leaped back and to his left, hopping repeatedly to avoid the spikes entirely, while attempting to cut the majority of the shards out of the air with his semblance enhanced blade before they hit him, though he missed a few. That's when he noticed the two new Tenne's appearing out of the woods, charging at him with their chains unleashed, presumably hoping to snag him. "Clones then. That's just fucking fantastic. I get to beat three of you for the price of one" Viridian cackled as he blocked C1's chain with his scabbard, letting it coil around it while continuing his retreat so Tenne's chain went harmlessly past him, his sword flashing down to stab into a ring and lock that chain down too.

"Now, as we were saying. I don't give a shit about honour. Or a warrior code. What I do give a shit about is the fact that you're a coward. These clones only prove my point. You can't fight by yourself, because you're afraid of being killed, so you hide behind these bland copies until you feel secure in your victory. Pathetic!!" Viridian roared that last bit at the triple Tennes.

Aura=78%

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 01:32:19 AM »
Tenne sighed as she saw him lock down her left chain. This kid was either confident or stupid...

She suspected both.

Shaking her head as she chuckled, an ominous hiss is heard from the winches as dust coats them once again, a bright yellow glow arcing down  the chain, sparks snapping and crackling as thy ran the length of the chain. Upon reaching the blade within the links, electricity arcs through the weapon, coursing through the arm of the swordsmen holding tight to the blade. Tenne wrapped her right fist in the chains of the free weapon, the left winch gave a high pitched whine as the electricity sent the mechanism into overdrive, the winch practically eating the chain as it speed the faunus towards her target. Laughing as she zeroed in on her opponent, she swung low, aiming to dig her fist into his gut and continuing the motion to lift him slightly off his feet, returning the favor from early in the fight. "What the hell are you talking about, I'm always fighting by my fucking self," she said, a glint in her eye as she caught sight of the figure behind him, "and here comes the sexy ass bitch now."

(beginning of the post)

C1's chain returned, grabbing the coiled scabbard from its grip and tossing the sheathe deep into the wrecked forest behind them, the simply designed scabbard disappearing into the trees behind her. Seeing their opponent now wreathed in snapping arcs of electricity, her own gauntlets gave a hiss, both of them getting covered in a red mist. Charging in, she came, arms wreathed in flames as she raised them clutched together above her head behind him, bringing the hammer like blow down aimed at his spine, looking to meet where Tenne's punch had landed.

C2 is making her way through the debris, and will join the fight next post.

(8% from electricity, 7% from the gut punch, 22% from the fiery hammer fist from behind)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:33:57 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 03:04:45 PM »
Viridian growled angrily as his muscles clenched from the electricity that Tenne shot through her chain. The pain running through him made it impossible for Viridian to get his head straight and let go of his sword. Or dodge Tenne's punch for that matter. Viridian groaned in pain as Tenne lifted him off of his feet, though thankfully, the impact caused his hand to slip off of the hilt of his sword. His muscles going limp all of a sudden, Viridian let his body tumble just enough that he slid off of Tenne's fist a split second before one of the spares came in and hammered him into the floor. Instead, she clipped his side, sending him tumbling to the ground in a heap, but thankfully, unbroken.

"I don't like any of you, I've decided. Each of your faces are worse than the last" Viridian grumbled as he got to his feet slowly, his muscles still sore from the damn electricity. And why didn't his aura prevent the muscle contractions anyway? Bloody useless shield. He was in no position to stop whatever Tenne was gonna throw at him next, and he was probably out of the tournament because of it. Which also meant he wouldn't get to throttle Nathan Eau in the next round as revenge for Gray. This was such a shitty day.

Aura=52%

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
(Been dealing with working retail thanksgiving week, will try to have this up tonight)

#55C8DA

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 12:33:57 AM »
Tenne pulled the sword from between her links, shrugging as C2 joined them on this side of the debris, the two clones now advancing on him as she watched on, "I gotta say I don't really give a flying fuck, but," she said, the two clones now sending their chains ahead as hooks reached for his limbs, each looking to restrain the swordsman arms and legs now, "Get used to seeing it, I plan on getting all the damn way to the end of this fucker, I'm gonna make this whole damn tournament my bitch" she said, tossing the sword behind her as a hiss coated both of her chains in fire, wrapping the pair around each arm as she followed in on the pairs charge, ducking low in a boxers stance as she came in. Springing up, a blazing fist rises as she puts the full weight of her body into an uppercut, a clean blow lifting the boy off the ground. A wide, somewhat daunting smile covers her face as she fights now, blood pumping as it did back in Vytal when she had faced scores of rival gangs, that rush that always came when she finally had power over something in her life. Unbidden, her tail wags as the excitement of the fight overtakes her.

If it lands, she follows up, grabbing his head within her palms and bringing his head down as they return to earth, crashing his head into her rising knee.

(15% Dragonfist :P, 10% for knee to the face.)

(Tenne=94.5%)

(C1=94.5% 2min 18secs)

(C2=78% 2min 18secs)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:56:31 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 05:10:21 PM »
"Has anybody told you that you have a shitty attitude?" Viridian murmured, almost to himself as he watched what he presumed were the clones advance at him, using those annoying chains again. At least she didn't go for some, crazy extreme dust nonsense though, that was nice of her.

Viridian pivoted on his left foot, and turned his right shoulder towards his opponents, letting the chains aimed at his arms go past him, while the one aimed at his left leg connected. Twisting his body, and hoping she'd be shocked by the sudden burst of movement, Viridian let a snap kick fly at Tenne (6%), aimed at her solar plexus and designed to double her over and halt her offence before it began, with Viridian leaning forward straight away so he could grab her by the hair and bring her in close for an elbow drop to the base of the skull(10%). "Make that your bitch, why don't you?" Viridian sneered down at her.

Aura=52%

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2016, 10:33:07 PM »
Tenne let out a grunt as the blows landed, going to the ground from the blows, the snow littering the ground chilling her, though it melted quickly around the dust empowered chains on her arms and fists. As she went down, C2 yanked harshly on the chain attached to the boys leg, ripping the limb out from under him, as C1 rushed in, looking to pin him now as she sat on his chest. Springing back, the faunus rubbed the back of her neck where the elbow had connected, looking down at the boy as C2 joined them, the clones boot pinning his left arm down now, "Damn, you know as fun as it would be, I'm not really in the mood for that kinda rough play, how's about we wrap this shit up," she said, looking down at the pinned human, raising a large boot above his head and aiming to bring it down on his face.

(15% from curb stomping)

(Tenne=84.5%)

(C1=94.5% 2min 12secs)

(C2=78% 2min 12secs)

#55C8DA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 05:17:01 PM »
Viridian hissed as one Tenne pulled his leg out from under him, and a second hopped on top of him. He brought his right hand up to knock the leg out from under Tenne as she tried a curb stomp (4%) so that it only clipped him, and tried to flip his body so his right knee caught C1 in the lower back (5%). Viridian then swung his right hand in to catch C1 on the jaw (5%), hoping that the knee would have knocked her off balance enough for the punch to send her tumbling into C2, freeing him entirely.

"For someone who isn't interested, you seemed rather eager to hop on top of me" Viridian chuckled as he tried getting to his feet and running after his sword. This wasn't about victory or defeat anymore. This was just plain fun, and Viridian had no intention of letting it end so soon.

Aura=46%

The Fox Without

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 07:30:04 PM »
Tenne and the clones jumped back to their feet as their opponent made a dash for his weapon, "Hell, i figured you deserved to get some kind of fucking prize after all this shit," she said, raising an eyebrow before snapping her fingers, the sound ringing out as C2 nodded, the now surely familiar sound coming from the clones gauntlets as dust was infused, electricity once more snapping and shooting down the length the chain to the human it was still attached to, "after all, the loser usually gets some kind of shitty consolation prize right." As the electricity coursed through the chain, the wench activated again, whipping Viridian's leg out from underneath him, C2 digging her feet in as the chain began dragging him through the snow and dirt at dizzying speeds back to the trio he had been attempting to escape.

As his body sped towards them, Tenne and C1 stood on either side of the chain, large weights now connected to thier chains as they swung the weighty metal orbs down as he passed, aiming to bring them down on his back as he was drug along. "I gotta say though, that's about as far as your gonna get, I can't be bothered to give a shit if your just gonna lay on you're back while I do all the fucking work," she said, C1 gripping the chain with two hands as he neared her, " Fucking selfish is what it is." Passing the other two, C1 stopped drawing in the chain, leaving 4ft out as she began to twist, making to lift him into the air. [this bit will continue into the next post if he's still on the chain] 

(8% from electricity, 12% for each of the weights=24% if they both hit)

(Tenne=84.5%)

(C1=94.5% 2min 6secs)

(C2=72% 2min 6secs)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:27:22 AM by The Fox Without »

#55C8DA

Marticus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 03:12:00 PM »
Viridian groaned in pain as his entire body locked once again thanks to the electricity and his head bounced off of the ground, knocking his glasses free and leaving Viridian's vision a distorted blur of white and three Tenne's worth of ugly purple and black.

Feeling himself be dragged along, Viridian couldn't help but give up, just a little. There was no way out of this one, and without his sword, he'd be buggered even if he did manage to fluke his way out of the tazer chain. Then the back up dancers smashed him square in the spine with their giant balls. What a day to be alive. Viridian just knew Gray was gonna tease him about this, the cheeky little shit. "Fuck you".

Aura=14%