Author Topic: It's About Time  (Read 1984 times)

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
It's About Time
« on: October 21, 2017, 10:40:15 AM »
Alright so I've kind of dropped off the face of the earth the past month. Though y'know, posting's been kind of slow lately anyways all around. This year's been pretty tough so far, just got the Viet version of report cards out, and we're having mid terms soon, then finals/exams/i'm actually not sure what they are... then I have studying for if I want to catch up with US education and shit, plus extracurriculars and for that stupid, stupid, stupid school that I really want to get into. Point is I'm pretty busy. Also I've found that lately, posting's been more of a chore than it was fun, so uh, yeah. Even if I can squeeze in time, it just seems like an effort to post, and admittedly I've been neglecting posting in favor of more enjoyable things to wind down.

Gonna be on indefinite hiatus, friends. Don't wait up for me, replace my characters, the only reason that I'm naming this an indefinite hiatus instead of a departure is because who knows, I may feel sad one day and decide 'hey, whatever happened to that one site that I liked to write on,' and jump back in. Or more probably, just get over my whiny self because I'm fickle as fuck. It's been fun. I'll probably??? still be on Discord so just hit me up on there. If you'd like to keep my character in the team, adopt them or something, just contact me on Discord. Or just do it. I'll be fine with it as long as it's for the sake of the team, as in they stay in the team, not just for the funsies.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)