Author Topic: Anyone want to do something silly? (non canon)  (Read 2388 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Anyone want to do something silly? (non canon)
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:32:53 PM »
So for some reason I was thinking of Black Lagoon and found this thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESUYGeM9lAI

And I thought, fuck it. This could be obscenely funny. Anyone in on flipping the gender of their characters suddenly and seeing what happens? Descriptions could be fun on this one.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone want to do something silly? (non canon)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:49:33 AM »
not to rain on your parade but wasn't there a question about this in ama, it does sound fun. Would the characters have always been another gender or is it a sudden change?
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 04:55:14 AM »
The AMA was if they saw a clone of themselves in the other gender. Also I think a sudden change would be more enjoyable because it has everyone freaking out.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 05:14:15 AM »
Sure I'm in, sounds like a good opportunity to use Amarant because all his threads keep dying.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 07:05:21 AM »
Since I have a headmaster I guess this is now set in Atlas.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 12:51:44 PM »
Im down to throw Serin into this, I doubt he would very happy with the disruption.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]