Author Topic: Putting our heads together (team KABS)  (Read 1790 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Putting our heads together (team KABS)
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »
Gray had a beaming smile on his face as he strode through the halls of Beacon's dorm building. Why shouldn't he? His teammates were a bunch of great people. Well, Viridian wasn't particularly endearing but Xanh and Avaline seemed perfectly pleasant. To top off how well things had been going he had also finally figured out how to get music on his scroll and was listening right now. Who cared if he was completely lost? He'd find the dorm he was supposed to be heading to eventually right?
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Marticus

• View Profile
Re: Putting our heads together (team KABS)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 02:49:22 PM »
Viridian scowled viciously at the dorm room door that had decided not to let him into his room. Apparently, Xanh's scroll was required to open it up first, something to do with team leader things that Viridian hadn't cared enough to learn about. And, considering the fact that going through the door would probably get him in trouble, he was stuck out in the corridor until Xanh turned up.

And wasn't that the big issue of the day: Team KABS. They'd seemed like good people when they'd met the day before, though Xanh came off as a bit flighty, Avaline as somewhat of a goody two-shoes and Gray cheerful, but slightly distrusting of Xanh and himself. Which probably made him the weak link of the team, if his own attitude towards others was taken into account. Still, he promised to be a better friend when he left home, and he wasn't going to break that promise to his mother. She'd kick his ass if he did.

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
Re: Putting our heads together (team KABS)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 10:41:41 PM »
Avaline started walking down the hall towards her dorm. She was about halfway down the hall to the room when she saw Viridian. She kept walking towards the room and leaned against the wall. "How much longer until the rest of us get here, or more importantly, how much longer until one of us has to go get the guy with no sense of direction?"
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."