Author Topic: Switcheroo: Lien/Vermilion  (Read 7531 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Re: Switcheroo: Lien/Vermilion
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 07:47:01 AM »
Vermilion gasped as the bat hit his stomach but grinned at the attempt to disable him, the further swings just prodded him further to punish this kid even more even after the previous hits to his legs. In a mad attempt he drew Lien in once more with the chain and aimed a brutal kick to her stomach. Afterwards he kept yanking on the chain and drew the other set with his free arm, laughing sadistically as he lashed them about like a punishing flail while moving in closer for a grapple.

"I can do this all day, brat! I don't care about winning anymore but this is getting too fun!" He taunted, his eyes growing increasingly menacing with each successive lash. "I don't mind continuing this elsewhere either! Whose weapons are these? I MUST HAVE SOME MYSELF!!"

With a thundering stomp he rushed forwards and lowered his center of gravity while taking mind of the bat, buckling himself towards her center and hoping to bring the fight to the ground.

[Aura 52%. Chain Yank + stomach kick 15%. Lashes 6% each.]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:48:57 AM by Xarias Fury »
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 04:37:53 AM »
Doubts were starting to form regarding this guy's sanity.

Lien let out a pained almost-whine as Vermilion's foot connected with her stomach, as a result of it wheezing and delaying her reaction to the whip, which, no surprise, hurt like hell. One lash was taken straight on while the third she partially deflected with her forearm.

She wasn't going to go down without a fight though. Or, preferably, down at all. Whether it was in regards to being tackled or losing the fight in general. Lien whipped around her opponent's form as he charged at her, using the short length of chain she had and dragging it across his shoulder as she did so. Following up was a forceful punch to the back of his head and a foot to his back. Best case, his initial momentum coupled with her kick sent him toppling over, even if that meant taking her down after. Worst case, he just got madder. In both meanings of the word.

Spoiler: ShowHide
 Aura 26%
Chain dragged against shoulder: 5%
Punch: 6%
Kick: 6%
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 11:04:43 PM »
Feisty. This one decided to keep putting up a fight! Vermilion grunted as his thoughts distracted him from the counter attack and tripped ever so slightly forward with the chain grinding against his shoulder.

"Nice try but you arent hitting nearly hard enough!"

Being a spearman his footing was almost always supposed to be in top shape and he managed to slam one foot down to stop the fall. His lowered stance also gave him a better anchor point as he yanked back at the chain with one arm to draw Lien in, and spun around to connect a powerful backhanded slam to his opponent's temple.

[Aura 35%. Chain yank 4%. Backhand 7%]
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust